[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents tbh fam smh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6
File: le crazy wojak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
le crazy wojak.png
22 KB, 217x225
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
>>988680
Why wait until you are finished with college?
>>
>>988683
To extract the most from them.
>>
File: farmerpsy.png (255 KB, 554x520) Image search: [Google]
farmerpsy.png
255 KB, 554x520
>>988680
>more corn
>>
Pretty edgy bro. I like how you went into detail about how they screwed you.

As for me, my dad killed himself and my mom was an alcoholic who threw away our family savings and let my brother abuse me. Took a long time to stop blaming myself, move on, and cut them out of my life. Of course this means I pay rent so I don't have a leg up in this feudalist economy
>>
>>988686
They're paying for your college? Lel. If you are going to disown them based on moral righteousness then why would you still accept thier money? A real man would stand on his own laurels. You seem like a real puss.
>>
>>988680
ur pathetic
>>
>>988700
>If you are going to disown them based on moral righteousness then why would you still accept thier money?

Uh why wouldn't you take free money?
>>
>>988680

>Location: USA
>>
>>988710
relationships>money
>>
>>988712
Yeah but I don't have a good one with them anyway. They've ruined my life pretty much
>>
>>988710
You wouldn't take their money because they own you from here on out. You can physically remove yourself from them by mentally they have you by the balls. if you ever do become successful it is going to be because they paid for your education. You will never be able to distance yourself from thier influence.
>>
I'm moving out to uni with a partial scholarship and paying the rest myself, so I'm more or less finished dealing with them.

My friend's dad died and his mom bought a new house that used 100% of the death benefit (his dad willed that it go to his son or the raisin expenses) so his mom thought that meant an escalade and a 200k house. She started charging her son rent before even turned 18 and then kicked him out when he was old enough and he didn't know until he was applying to get his money to pay for college that his mom spent it all.
>>
>>988725

murder comes to mind
>>
>>988725
>I'm moving out to uni with a partial scholarship and paying the rest myself, so I'm more or less finished dealing with them.

Damn how are you managing that? How much money do you have saved?
>>
>>988725
This never happened
>what is a will
>what is a trust fund
>>
>>988760
It definitely happened; his mom still lives like two houses down and his dad is still dead.

>>988758
Scholarship covered nearly half of tuition and I'm doing work study.
>>
>>988793
>Scholarship covered nearly half of tuition and I'm doing work study.

Damn that's nice, you in US?
>>
>>988813
Yessiree.
>>
>>988680
Your parents will be jumping with relief that the one parasite in their basement is finally leaving.
>>
Aww, I tend to enjoy the arguing in these threads (in fact that OP is pasta) but this one's pretty slow.
>>
I owe my parents everything, they both work overtime to provide me with private education and multiple tutors. They have unconditional love for , which is extremely rare these days.
>>
>>989766
>tutors
They're wasting their money on you
>>
File: cat-crying.gif (2 MB, 372x262) Image search: [Google]
cat-crying.gif
2 MB, 372x262
I owe them everything. They've been financially and emotionally supportive of me to a fault in every pursuit I've ever had, even when I've been a useless cunt. In our family we have a strong belief in looking after the old and sick rather than sticking them in nursing homes, so I will be putting a significant amount of money into being able to look after them with the same unconditional love they did me, as well as paying them back every penny they've loaned me asap, even though they forget doing so.

I would likely be a homeless drug addict if it weren't for them.
>>
>>988680
>What do you think you owe your parents?
Never felt I owed them anything but when I was 17 I loaned them $10,000 to pay off the last of their mortgage and 3 years ago I loaned my mum $100,000 to pay down another mortgage to reduce interest charged. It made more financial sense saving her 5% than me earning 3% interest less 37% tax.
>>
>>989867
>less 37% tax.

I completely understand that's the business term, and I can't change the way people use it, but it's always bugged me that they say "less" instead of "minus", as they're speaking the english language and "minus" is the proper word for what they're describing.

It'd be like me saying "I made $200 today more 20% commission" instead of "I made $200 today plus 20% commission".
>>
>>989881
OK
>>
File: 18za6awek43avjpg.jpg (36 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
18za6awek43avjpg.jpg
36 KB, 500x281
>>989888
>>
My parents just asked me to help with my brother's college tuition once I finish college and get a job. I think it's a fairly reasonable request.
>>
I'm not saying what you're thinking is wrong, I was going to do the same thing, I even told my teachers and classmates that my parents were only a source of money for me, and they're worth more dead to me than alive.

My parents screwed up my life so badly, they let me get expelled, let me get my rights abused by the Police, and my school administration (illegal search and seizure, illegal detainment, etc). Never let me battle it out with the authorities, and just took whatever shit was thrown at me, finishing high school when I'm 20 now, and so lost, gained 50lbs in a year, high blood pressure, hypertension stage 2, etc.

So do it OP, be a man, because this is what I'm doing as well, my parents will pay for my college, I don't care if they get divorced either, their marriage should never have happened, I don't care if I ruin this entire family, I will take everything away from them, and make sure they get nothing before I'm 30, I won't even throw them a funeral or claim their bodies when they're dead, the moment I finish college I'm done with them, and I let them know now on a weekly basis, they treat me like shit, so I treat them like shit, never talk or do anything with them either, make my own breakfast lunch dinner, and just sit in my room all day for the past 1.5 years since I got expelled. I'm so lost I don't even know where to start doing any school work, I just stare at my PC screen for hours, not even moving the mouse, and I don't think about anything. Very sure I have some type of depression now, which started after I was expelled, forbidden to see any of my friends, and talk to anyone or do anything. I go outside of the house maybe 5 times a month.

Just fuck them man, take their things, and fuck off from them, this is what people like this deserve, I don't even cry anymore, haven't since I was 6 or 7, I didn't even cry when I told my Mom her father died.
>>
>>989949
Damn senpai.

So what happened? Why did you get expelled?
>>
>>989949
Well buddy? Let it out. What's wrong?
>>
>>988680
>waaaaah : the thread
>>
>>989979
Shut up fag
>>
>>989962

I've posted here before about it already.

Something about Hitler should have waited before he killed the Jews so they could have killed the Muslims for us.

I was threatened, family threatened, from kids I didn't even know, and people from the community, and some kid I never met in my life was going to jump me at school, so I was at school for 2 minutes, and had a hammer with me just in case anything happened, but never took it out of my bag, or showed anyone at school, and the Principal had me arrested, and expelled, and during the expulsion hearing at the Discipline Committee they took 2 minutes to determine if I should be expelled, and the Principal never showed the Superintendents the death threats, and rape threats against my family, by the same Muslim terrorists at my school that said those threats and threatened to jump me, she also never showed the Police. Principal also blocked the doorway (3 of them) and never let me leave, and they led me to believe it was for my safety (which I knew was bullshit), but I did not want to force my way out of the office or the school, because it would have been worse, and probably would have got shot. There was 6 squad cars, 4 German Shepherds, and like 12 cops patrolling the school grounds on foot. The kicker? I made the tweet at my OWN HOUSE, at 11:30PM at night the night of the Ottawa Terrorist Attacks on Parliament Hill on October 22nd, 2014, which was a huge media incident, and a lot of people were giving their opinions and sharing their thoughts about the terrorist attack, which means what I said, was said while listening to and reading a bunch of news which was in the public interest, which means. Also the tweet was investigated for hate speech, and the Police Sargeant said it was not, and it was just 'dumb speech'. Also hammer? Not a weapon, not used as one, just a hammer in a backpack, who's backpack? Not mine, I never bought it or paid for it.
>>
>>989994
Lol. Why is this funny to me. This shouldn't be funny, right?
>>
>>990001

It's funny to me as well, but it won't be when I sue every single department involved here, using the best lawyer in Toronto which I've already deposited $50,000 into an account for. Also going to press charges against them, for a lot of things they did clearly wrong and unlawfully.
>>
>>989994
>Living in Canada
Don't you know there's no freedom of speech over there?
>>
>>990011

But there is Justice, for being threatened with very real and serious threats, which made me afraid enough to have a hammer with me for my own protection.

Or is that non-existant here as well? Either way, I will win.
>>
>>990018
As revenge you should kill a couple of Muslims with a hammer. Just wear dark clothes and a balaclava at night senpai.
>>
>>990018
How are you even in college if you got expelled from hs tho
>>
File: 1432265807608.png (1022 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432265807608.png
1022 KB, 1280x720
>>988680
well aren't you an edgy little cunt
>>
They've loaned me money for plenty of things, legal, auto and what not. Maybe 15 grand or more, but I've paid them back in full, I'm 23, and moved back in with them, restarting school soon, hopefully spring. I want to fucking leave again, have my own space, and not see them more than necessary. Dad's cool, but a redneck and very stubborn on some pointless or sometimes wrong views. mom's a cunt and against me on a lot of things. Was even negative about going back to school.

I don't think I owe them money, I could be more social cause that's what they want, but we're completely different people. I don't really want to socialize with that.
>>
>>990046
>Dad's cool, but a redneck and very stubborn on some pointless or sometimes wrong views

Let me guess, he supports Trump and you want to suck Bernie's sanders old wrinkly dick?

Get out of here faggot
>>
>>990049

I support Trump 100%. I'm an immigrant, legal, and support the system, pay (very high) taxes, and I can't wait to move to the USA, hopefully during his Presidency.
>>
>>990049
No, I don't know who he supports. But he's one if those guys that only watches fox, repeats sound bites from Sean hannity, defaults to calling you a liberal or a Democrat when you challenge him. And it's just annoying, any time I'm trying to just open a dialogue, understand his views more and see how he defends himself. He gets aggressive, assumes I'm some fucking democrat, and I just can't talk to him about anything that isn't superficial.

I would vote sanders for the sake of throwing a wrench in things and pissing on everyone. I don't believe school should be free, but I believe the discussion must come up. If gubment stops paying so much for school, maybe the schools will stop expecting so much. They raise prices every year because people will still pay it. I prefer Rubio because of the congress term limits, something I seriously support. Incumbents are in my mind the real issue.
>>
>>990062
how can you support somebody who obviously has no clue what he speaks about? I mean banning muslims? do you seriously believe that that will go through at any rate, even if he becomes president?
>>
>>990069
Agreed, he likes to deflect questions and wrap people up in sensationalism and showmanship.
>>
>>990069
>I mean banning muslims? do you seriously believe that that will go through at any rate, even if he becomes president?

Are you a retard?

He doesn't want to ban them from the country, he wants to stop/limit them coming INTO the country.

Jesus you anti-Trump fags are fucking retards. You twist around all his words and sometimes just plain make things up.
>Trump is EXACTLY like hitler!
>He hates all Hispanics!
>He wants to kill every hispanic and all the poor too!
>>
>>990074
I support Trump not because he isn't a mild lunatic but because SC justices are getting up there in years and if a liberal president wins and SC justices start dropping dead or retiring, the constitution is going to get assraped.

Even if the system's broken, we need to keep an equal amount of conservative and liberal justices.
>>
Btw watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UkkoCNe29Q

The man who truly cannot be stumped
>>
Going to start a business with my dad when I graduate since Im not an edgy faggot like OP.
>>
>>990081
I wish I could start a business with my dad but his credit is shot and also he's a toxic level of incompetent. He fucked my credit score up too actually without letting me know and then woke me up after I got in from a 12 hour shift to have me accept the bad line of credit over the phone.
>>
>>990077
I'm not even an Americunt so I honestly don't care, I just find it interesting how easily people fall for that shit. I mean stoping muslims from entering the US? Doesn't the constitution guarantee freedom of religion or something? You really think Trump could get away with that with the Congress and the Senate? Or is it perhaps just that he's saying those things to lure gullible voters into voting for him?
>>
>>990086
>Freedom of religion

That applies for citizens, there's nothing unconstitutional about being racist, sexist, or religiously biased to noncitizen immigration applicants.
>>
Millennials, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>990088
what about muslim US citizens then? You really think with all the ties to Saudi Arabia and other countries in the Middle East, something like this could work?
>>
>>990081
Enjoy your business falling apart you idiot.

Why would you trust your family with money let alone a business?

>>990089
>Millennials, ladies and gentlemen

>Not millennials being on 4chan
Shouldn't you be paying off your mortgage and raising your kids grandad?
>>
>>990094
The US has suspended constitutional protections before.

I'm not taking a stance here, I'm just stating that tight immigration policies and detention of suspicious peoples have both happened before.
>>
How is this /biz/ related. janitor?
>>
>>988680
Jesus dad, I already told you that my phone ran out of batteries. Just because I dont respond to one message in an hour dosent mean I disowned my whole family. And I also told you I cant take 2 months off to stay at your house for "christmas".
You need to stop making threads like this dad.
>>
bump

who finna do this senpai
>>
>>990724
>>991356
>>992233

stop bringing back your shit threads
>>
>>992296
thanks for bumping it sempai :"^)
>>
>>990086
Look at ww2. We locked up Japs and Germans. Think it would take a declaration of war to do that, but we had limited immigration to just western Europe for ages
>>
>>988680
Don't cut yourself on those edges bro.
>>
what's wrong, kid? did daddy took away your steam account?

it's nice being white tho, traditional asians like me will be taking care of my parents until the day they are gone.
>>
>>990077
What is his plan for all the truckers coming into the US from Canada and Mexico? Some sort of religious test? How do you determine if someone is Muslim or not?
>>
>>988718
>they've ruined my life pretty much
Yet, they're paying for your college so you get an education without debt?

Just another spoiled second generation millennial
>>
>>989949
You realize it's retarded to graduate high school at 20 when you can get an equivalency diploma easily right?
>>
probably going to fund their retirement in Europe
>>
>>988680
I don't feel I owe them anything for raising me, don't have a kid if you don't want to feed it. I wouldn't hold my kids accountable to me for this either. I also don't feel I owe them anything for my time as an undergrad because I didn't want to go to college and they insisted both on sending me and paying.
I do however owe them $30K that I borrowed a few years ago after I divorced and lost my job with no unemployment available. I lived off that pretty well for a year. I can't pay them back very immediately and they keep insisting on me having other priorities, including schooling and getting a house, so don't know when I'll pay that off, but it's legitimately on my conscience.
>>
>>988680
I just want to make a lot of money so I can buy each of my parents a car, a house for them for helping me with the little they had
>>
Never thought memes were real but this thread literally gave me cancer
>>
Mine used my identity and rekt my credit.

I thought they were being coolio by offering to pay for some of my college.

I went that semester and it turns out they actually didn't pay for it at all, though, so I haven't been in school for 3 semesters trying to fix all of this lol.
>>
>>994622

PARENTAL REKT.
>>
>>994622
Damn senpai. How'd you find out?

And how did they ruin your credit?

For some reason i got a feeling my kikes would do something like this, do I just need to request a credit report/check?
>>
>>994630

Yeah just request one if you have a credit card the company does it for free usually and some places offer the first one free
>>
>>994632
I'm in Canada tho, don't think mine does it for free(no annual fee meme and it's the most basic one without any rewards either).

What is the difference between credit check and credit report? Which one should I get to check?
>>
>>994630
I actually was watching a video on mobile (don't have adblock on my phone) and saw a Credit Karma ad, lol. I checked my score out of curiosity and found out; they never seemed to have any intention of telling me.

They took out a student loan in my name back when I actually didn't need one and never told me.

Then they stopped paying on it and still never told me.
>>
>>994664
Damn man.

Do you still live with them?

I would no joke beat the fucking shit out of them with a pipe and steal all their shit and set their car on fire. That has got to be one of the shittiest things a parent can do to betray his child. Like wtf...

You don't seem all that mad, was this a while ago? How did you react?
>>
>>994670
It's still ongoing, actually. I drove down to my campus (185 miles away) yesterday to meet with the financial aid dean because I thought I'd gotten everything fixed for the most part and was about to enroll again after all this time...

And surprise! They're was still money owed I wasn't told about, but it had been turned over to a collection agency so he couldn't tell me what the exact amount was.

So after all that driving I got turned around in like 5 minutes at our scheduled meeting.

I don't sound mad because I've transcended rage now, Anon. I still live with them while I'm working to save up for housing expenses; I'm just going to go to automotive trade school now.

I was going to university for a Computer Engineering degree but don't mind changing disciplines considering I didn't get very far lol.
>>
>>994685
>I don't sound mad because I've transcended rage now, Anon. I still live with them while I'm working to save up for housing expenses; I'm just going to go to automotive trade school now

Damn man I feel bad for you. So how do you do it? How do you live with people that just smugly lied and fucked up their own son's credit rating? I just don't see how you could talk with them or even be around them... Did they apologize?

What's your plan now? Personally I'd only stick around to get as much money as possible before leaving them behind and never talking with them. Is that what you're doing?
>>
>>994697
I work across the street from the mall, so on work days I'm barely even around. I work nights most of the time, so I just hang out around the mall area (30 min from home) during the day.

As for apologizing, no. They do that whole "What are you even upset for? You should be more grateful" deal, or the "We support you" thing. I don't know why they send such insanely mixed signals.

Anyway, my current plan is to stick to work until I can save up about two grand, get my application accepted for UTI, work out housing and employment with them, and move out to trade school by May.
>>
>>994712
Nice man good luck.

I hope to finish school or at least get some more money saved up before i cut mine off. I think I'll save until ~$20-25k before i never speak to any of them again.
>>
>>988680

so you would be happy with letting your kids fuck you over when you get old?
>>
>>994737
>so you would be happy with letting your kids fuck you over when you get old?

I wouldn't treat my kids like shit(if I had them) though.

Think about it man, without going too deep into details, if someone's kids really dislike them that much then surely they're at fault in some way.
>>
>>994716
Thanks, and good luck to you, too, Anon.
>>
>>994745
Or they just have shitty spoiled kids.
>>
>>994757
Wouldn't spoiling count as a thing the parent did? Not taking a side, just pointing that out.

Like spoiling and negligence are both things equally done by the parent.
>>
>>994757
"Spoiled" kids generally don't want to completely cut their parents off. That is almost always the result of prolonged abuse over their entire childhood.

Also spoiled kids are the result of parenting as well. Kids don't magically get spoiled lol
>>
File: 71505qWQZxL._SL1500_.jpg (145 KB, 1187x1500) Image search: [Google]
71505qWQZxL._SL1500_.jpg
145 KB, 1187x1500
>>994737
I'm not OP, but I'm absolutely fucked mentally after growing up in an abusive home. I'm never going to have kids, and if I did I wouldn't starve them if they didn't give me their money from a part-time job to get piss drunk on the weekends and make a fool of my family by acting like I'm 13 all my life.

I know where you're coming from, I hate these kids that say "I hate my parents because they won't buy me the new iPhone". Some of us have serious issues after growing up in abusive homes.

I've had an old friend make a farcical list of terms ending our friendship because of how endlessly hateful I am about everyone around me. After so much trauma I'm beyond saving; I can't take anyone seriously because I can immediately see if someone is mindless, I can't entertain the idea of of talking with anyone without thinking of how they would do me in if it was in their benefit. And that view has reaffirmed itself through time again and again.

Thankfully I may as well be a genius and landed a big job right after graduation; I don't talk to them if I can help it right now, and in a few months I'll have enough saved to move country and disappear. I can not wait to see the fallout from this. I've been looking forward to this since I was 7, and now, at 23 I have it all figured out.

Also, they didn't pay for college or anything like that.
>>
>>994763
Kids can act spoiled without even being spoiled by thier parents. Some kids have an average upbringing and still feel like they are entitled to more and feel like they have a shit life because thier parents didn't buy them a car on their 16th birthday. Not all shitty people are raised that way. Some are just born faggots.
>>
>>989813
True son/daughter Anon right there.

Diff. circumstances for me, but I know that feel.
>>
>>989913
Tell your bro to get his ass in gear and be a good student and to apply for scholarships as much as he can. It will lessen the burden on you and your parents.

>>989949
Why not prove to them and everyone else that you are better off by yourself. Take as much free money was you can, move out and get a decent job you like doing. Manual labor or construction will get you fit and pay good with benefits.
>>
>>994783
>Kids can act spoiled without even being spoiled by thier parents. Some kids have an average upbringing and still feel like they are entitled to more and feel like they have a shit life because thier parents didn't buy them a car on their 16th birthday

Actually most people who feel entitled to that were raised that way.

They were probably given whatever they wanted in their early childhood and grew up to associate gifts = love and if parents didn't give you the best they could afford they don't love you.
>>
>>989994

Senpai you should have sued the school.
>>
>>994888

I am suing the school and the police and the school board.
>>
>>994905
senpai why don't you just capture and hang a muslim or two to show them not to mess with you?

Do it for your homeland, senpai.
>>
>>994919

I'll do that if the Muslims mess with me, Im planning on getting my firearms license as well so if any fucking mudslimes come and knock on my door to spread Islam I'll rekt the fuck out of their niqabs desu
>>
>>994924
so what is you doing now senpai?

did you kill your parents already and start going to university?
>>
>>994924
well senpai?
>>
>>988697
I pay rent and I save plenty.

>muh tar brush
>>
I'll give you my opinion I guess.

My parents are failures to me. Divorced before I even started school, when my father got his 3rd DWI and went to prison for 2 years. Lived with my ridiculously irresponsible, careless, drug-addicted, welfare leech of a mother until she apparently committed suicide by drowning 5 years ago when I was 17. I moved in with my father, who as I said, I consider to be a failure. He's not nearly as bad as my mother because I can at least say that he is well-meaning. He is just unintelligent and irresponsible. He lacked the ability to plan his life, or to create good habits for himself so that he could have a real family. About 10 years ago he remarried and tried to start another family. He just got divorced a few months ago because his wife started getting naggy because she wants to move up in life. He wasn't good enough for her anymore. But instead of bettering himself, or otherwise making the best of the situation, he initiated the divorce and more or less abandoned his 8 year old daughter. I consider it to be shameful that he'd screw up twice. He regrets the divorce now, of course. Because he's unintelligent and incapable of good planning. I don't excommunicate him because I want whatever meager savings he has if he happens to kill himself. But also because, as I said, I can't be too hard on him. He is well-meaning. He left me with my awful mother, and made me suffer an unstable youth without a father or enough food to eat. I don't want to forgive him for that, but I can't really help it. I just see him as a kind of lesser creature that didn't know any better. I also think that 'my struggle' might have been important for the formation of my character. I'm especially bitter and detached from society. It gives me a perspective and worldview that I don't think I would have otherwise. As much as I can believe I wanted to eat well, and live in one place with a good mother and father, and friends, a community, etc - I'm better this way.
>>
>>995095
>because I want whatever meager savings he has if he happens to kill himself
My son just showed me this.
Fucking thread is hilarious.
>>
If you took the OP seriously then you might autistic.
>>
Whitest post of the day
>>
>>988680
I owe them nothing. But I don't want to see my mom homeless so I let her move in with me.
>>
>>994774
This.

Also still no idea what to do with my life since if college is a thing, it'll be even longer before I can possibly go thanks to my parents. Trade school is the current plan, but that'll take months, too.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.