[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETH Whale Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: Ethereum-homestead-background-17.jpg (720 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum-homestead-background-17.jpg
720 KB, 1900x1080
Gentlemen, I'm pretty sure we are the new financial elite.

Joyful times ahead.
>>
eth has a long way to go to match coke's 187bil
>>
I'm glad I helped a bunch of NEETs have some hope in life

:*)
>>
What constitutes a whale? 10k ETH?
>Tfw only 312 ETH
>>
>>1142866
Most people here have like 10 ETH.
>>
>>1142866
I shilled this thing really good. I am the reason that there are so many rich people on /biz/ now.
>>
>>1142893
10k is nothing.

Whale would be like 100k+, and thats low.
>>
>>1142896
Bullshit. I am the one who first introduced eth to this board. I am ethershill prime. I made all of this possible and now you can thank me for your millions.
>>
>>1142893
10k is nothing, because market cap is over a billion. What will you move with your 10k?
>>
>>1142900
what about 200k? :^)
>>
How much is 1 ETH worth right now ?
>>
>>1142866
except this is just a pump and dump, I can see what ETH shills are doing....your trying way to hard, on this board at least.
>>
File: pepe_ETH.jpg (33 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ETH.jpg
33 KB, 360x360
>>1143035
Sure you can see everything in your crystal ball.

Just another pump and dump right...except ETH is worth 12 fucking EURos right now aka a SHITTON
>>
Who the FUCk is going to buy all this ethereum off you at nosebleed prices?
>>
>>1143047
>nosebleed prices

ETH just had Homestead release, which means better system, transfer was successful, bugs were fixed, intrinsic value has objectively risen.
>>
>>1143051
But really? I just sold loads of ETH. When you get literal retards putting in money they cant afford to lose isnt that the signal that this is all coming crashing down?

I might be wrong of course. Never underestimate the retardedness of people. But certain signals ive been seeing tell me that this shit is about to go *pop*
>>
shills are in full damage control mode i quess.

it lost a bit of value today. is this just one continuous dip, are are you seriously expecting to become a millionaire with just eth
>>
>>1143045
yeah and what can I buy with it? nothing other than drugs and other black market shit. I'll take notice when businesses start taking payments in ETH, but they wont because it is worthless with nothing backing it, hence the volatility.
>>
>>1143058
wow, what a POP, lol NOT
>>
>>1143080
ETH is not for payments retard, it is for building dApps like Augur.net Go test it!
>>
>>1143657
Arcade city is also an interesting dapp, like a decentralized Uber.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ridesharing-startup-arcade-city-launches-120000535.html
>>
File: onesmallstepforman.jpg (301 KB, 667x850) Image search: [Google]
onesmallstepforman.jpg
301 KB, 667x850
>>1142903
thank you mr. buterin
>>
>>1142866
I thought whale was a derogatory term that meant like really big fish.

But whatever, congrats whales! Join the club..
>>
File: ETHredpill2.png (202 KB, 1104x876) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202 KB, 1104x876
Daily reminder ETH is yet another shitcoin so smart people like me can get BTC off casual hands.
>>
>>1143655
it's now almost a dip worth buying....almost
>>
http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-5-blockchain-partners-azure/
>>
>>1143820
Reposting that image is like copying and pasting some bullshit about your privacy rights in a facebook status
>>
File: 1457924948117.jpg (191 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1457924948117.jpg
191 KB, 749x903
>>1144049
This

>>1143820
ETH doesn't follow logic. It doesn't have to. It's meteoric rise is fueled by the collective meme magic of /biz/ and EVERYONE trying to get in early on bitcoin 2.0.

Sure it'll come down eventually. But I'd bet everything I have that it'll hit $25 beforehand.
>>
>>1143820
BTC is dying

Chinese miners are currently in full dump mode. Shits getting DDoSed and confirmation times are only getting longer and longer

Devs refuse to increase block size
>>
Do you niggers and kikes know how the Ethereum difficulty is actually computed and when is it recomputed?

Obviously it'll be different from Bitcoin as hashes are twice as long.

Google-fu failed.
>>
>>1143657
augur is prett shitty yet, lagging, but i did register, didn't i
>>
File: D4RcIYA.png (9 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
D4RcIYA.png
9 KB, 425x425
>>1142866
>I'm pretty sure we are the new financial elite.
You're on a roll. Enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause it seldom does.

Wait till Tau and Agoras come and stab ETH in the back.
Tau is not turing complete, but in a non-trivial way.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/tau-chain-a-decentralized-app-store-with-greater-flexibility-than-ethereum

Simple introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXfYgQxsOA

High level interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ORpi2MMJrA

http://www.idni.org/
>>
>>1144073
>it's meteoric rise is fueled by the collective meme magic of /biz/
You're a dumb faggot. /biz/ probably makes up less than .000001% of the trading volume. You are giving all the credit to a bunch of poor NEETs and not the couple dozen whales that manipulate the market and would never frequent this shithole. You are tiny little powerless prawns trying to keep up in the whales wake.
>>
Why would Ethereum ever get as big as bitcoin? For all I'm concerned, it's just a harder to use bitcoin that inefficiently hosts web apps that nobody uses.
>>
>>1142866
Sounds pretty risky, good luck
>>
>>1145224
Yeah, maybe in like a few years.. when the fundamental idea of a dapp gains traction and more importantly, useability (which it doesn't have at all right now).. MAYBE then? You gonna keep your money in it for YEARS? Just to have something else come along and pull the rug right out from under it. No thanks.
>>
>>1145232
I don't see how it offers anything over what we already have. Sure it's a good risky short term investment, but people on here act as if it'll hit $600/ETH one day.
>>
>>1144812

It looks like they have all their ducks in a row just looking at the website. /s

Too bad, the idea is right though. A free market for computation is exactly what I was thinking about recently.
>>
>>1144812
how is it better than mETH?
>>
>>1144812
Looks gay.
>>
>>1142893
I'm with you, holding 306 ETH after cashing in BTC..
>>
>>1143820
Only guy that legit has knowledge about technology on this website.
Casuals can't take the redpill.
>>
>>1145237
$20 by end of the month ni gs. Screencap this post mfkers.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.