[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, I am a white American guy who has been living in India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 18
File: Y1w00.jpg (115 KB, 954x634) Image search: [Google]
Y1w00.jpg
115 KB, 954x634
Hi /pol/, I am a white American guy who has been living in India for 8 years. And please listen to what I am about to say.

You guys make fun of indians, but in reality, they are incredibly VILE AND EVIL people! The light hearted manner in which you make fun of indians shows that you do not take them seriously as a threat. Well let me tell you that they most certainly ARE a threat! Maybe not as big of a threat as the jews, but indians are VILE, DISGUSTING, EVIL people.

I have never met any other race of people that are as RUDE, as HATEFUL, as DIRTY, as SMELLY, and just outside DISGUSTING as indians.

Now, India consists of many different sub-races and cultures. The WORST of these races are the Punjabis. The majority of the indians living in the West are from Punjab.

Punjabis are the greediest, most rude, most CORRUPT, and most worthless subhumans on this planet, second to Jews. Now, I've done some research and it turns out that Jews and Punjabis are actually the same race, which explains why they physically look so similar and also have such similar behavioural characteristics.

You will find no group of people on this planet that are WORSE than indians. Every single negative quality you can think of, indians possess it. Indians are literally SUBHUMANS who can never change. That is why they are still living like animals even in the 21st century. India literally has the worst living standard in the world. Africa and many other 3rd world countries are literally PARADISES compared to India.

So my request to you all is, stop joking about Indians and start taking them seriously, because they ARE a threat. Indians are a fucking cancer that just spreads like cockroaches, and if you guys are not careful, this cancer is going to completely eat up your countries. Indians reproduce like cockroaches and then they go and flood into civilized Western countries and bring their stupid 15th century mindsets with them. And THIS is why indians in the West don't mix with non-indians
>>
>>689446267
You opened my eyes, OP. Thanks, I'll definitely take action.
>>
Op gets rejected everywhere irl
>Now on 4chan
>This is b
>post indian tits
>>
File: india liberalisation.png (55 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
india liberalisation.png
55 KB, 800x510
image test
(superpower by 2020?)
>>
>>689446429
cool bro
>>
>>689446267
S'this some kinda pasta?

The dumber the people; the worse the culture. Old world places stopped adapting once they reached a certain age. All this applies to most of africa, the middle east, and rural china as well.
>>
>>689446928
what's your point? even when indians get rich, they still live like fucking animals. i fucking HATE them, i cannot express how much i fucking HATE them and wish they would all just fucking DIE!
>>
>>689446267
lived with 2 indfags in Germany, can confirm, met a bunch of Indfags in norway, also the most asocial degenerate bunch of shit people I have ever met
>>
>>689446267
She looks like Penny from Lost in Space. Mmm. Penny.
>>
>>689447084
Africa is a paradise compared to India, that is how HORRIBLE india is.

India has the lowest living standards in the world by a long shot.
>>
>>689447230
>says he like the Big Bang Theory
>thinks somebody would be intrested in what he says after that
>>
>>689446267
wrong place, be gone from here young pajeet to the designated shitting street
>>
Can you give some examples of how vile they are? Also, more sexy Indian babes
>>
>>689447186
haha yea, indians are super insecure around white people, which is why they don't mix with whites even when they are living in white countries.

There is literally NOTHING good about indians. even their women are shit. Indian women LOOK hot from the outside but when you actually fuck them and get to know them, they are useless. They suck at sex and are just plain useless.
>>
>>689447437
okay, some examples.

basically, indians are very insecure people and so they have a massive inferiority complex. they try to cover it up with a very condescending attitude. they act like they are morally superior to whites, even though inside they KNOW whites are superior to them and they worship white people.

It's stuff like that which shows that indians are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They are so full of shit, I can't even understand how they can be this full of shit until I realized how RETARDED they are.

Indians should all be exterminated. They are WORTHLESS and bring NOTHING of value to the human race. They are a CANCER!
>>
>>689447498
they just smelled so fucking badly as well, it ALWAYS stank like curry, FUCKING ALWAYS
>>
>>689446267
fuck, i ran out of posting space. so let me continue.

THIS is the real reason why indians don't ever integrate with their host cultures and countries.

How is it possible that indians, who have a 12th century mindset, could ever integrate with white people, who have a 21st century mindset?

Believe me, if you guys ever took the time to ever live around indians, your joking attitude would quickly turn to DISGUST and HATRED towards these fucking subhumans. Being around indians is like being around a rotting animal carcase. You can't help but feel disgusted.

Anyway my rant is over, but I really encourage you guys to start considering indians as a REAL ENEMY, and not just as some race to joke about. Indians are incredibly stupid people but they are a CANCER that just never stops reproducing. So maybe you guys might want to start thinking about figuring out a way to KICK OUT ALL INDIANS and send them back to their shithole country.

And once I get enough money and success in business, believe me, I will also be leaving this HELLHOLE country and moving to Thailand or Malaysia or Indonesia or Philippines. Basically ANYWHERE but India.

Indians are SCUM and wherever they go, they turn that place into a cancer.

NEVER trust an indian. They will stab you in the back at the first chance they get. They are corrupt, crooked bastards and I don't understand why you guys don't hate them more? You guys consider blacks as a bigger threat. I have black friends and they are all good people. These fucking indians are such racist shits, they even beat to death an African guy a couple weeks ago in Delhi.

So fuck indians. They complain about racism against indians in the West, meanwhile these shitheads attack and murder Africans on a weekly basis.

Indians are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

But until you guys have directly lived amongst indians, you won't understand what I mean. Indians are literally SCUM, human CANCER!
>>
>>689446267

what did you expect? they wipe their assholes clean with their hands for christ sake
>>
>>689447361
That's only because they killed each other enough to still have wide open swaths of land void of people. Indians are just asian spics.
>>
File: cringe3.jpg (149 KB, 695x695) Image search: [Google]
cringe3.jpg
149 KB, 695x695
>>689446267

Are you a Pakistani Muslim trying to turn us against your enemies?
>>
>>689447860
> real enemy

Indians are disgusting pigs, but at least they don't blow up and kill random people of Western civilization
>>
Indians are nice people, m8.
>>
>>689447761
haha yea the smell. a few indians girls i fucked SMELT HORRIBLE! the worst smell in the world coming from their pussies.

And other indianw omen i fucked didn't smell bad, so i guess they washed their vaginas or used deoderant or something.

>>689447956
well to be fair, it's actually far more hygenic than using toilet paper. i always wash my hand with soap after doing it of course. i know, this sounds crazy coming from a white guy, but the whole squatting position while shitting is actually much better for your colon, also.

>>689448003
true, mexicans and indians seem to be a lot in common, although indians are mostly non-violent, which is good. But spicks at least can adapt and adjust to a culture, whereas indians can never adapt or adjust.

>>689448107
hahahaha that's a funny question. Actually, the Muslim indians are the only nice people I ever met. THe Hindus and Sikhs were mostly a bunch of assholes. Whereas Indian Muslims were all very kind, polite, and good people. So stop hating on Muslims.
>>
>>689446267
>most worthless subhumans on this planet, second to jews
>You will find no group of people on this planet that are WORSE than indians
>>
>>689448307
>>689448363

true, indians are non violent but that's because they are the biggest pussies in the world. An indian man would NEVER fight you one on one. No, they only attack you in groups, like the chickenshits they are.

But indians ARE a threat to the West, because they breed like a cancer and try to take over by getting into high positions in companies and organizations, and then hiring only fellow indians.

Indians are more of an annoyance than a threat, but still something needs to be done. I hope Trump is able to ban indians from entering America.
>>
>>689447860
I was stabbed in the back by an Indian "friend", and it was only then that I realised I had my eyes closed to the overnight invasion which seemingly occurred over my country. I'm going to do everything I can to deport every last one of these shitskins back to their shitskin hovel, because they and their designated culture do not belong here.
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 194x121) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 194x121
>>689448003
>>689448372
Funny that spics and indians do have similar living standards in their native countries. Look at this IQ map.
>>
>>689448596
Can confirm this, Indians are the most tribalistic cunts you'll ever meet. Basically the shitskin Nazis, but the shit tier version.
>>
>>689446928
>India-Gross

agreed
>>
>>689448372
>well to be fair, it's actually far more hygenic than using toilet paper.
>supporting the use of your fucking hands to wipe up shit
opinion disregarded.
>>
>>689448596
I remember how another german guy got invited by a indfag to some cunt indian "food" festival in Norway. I think the poor german guy was literally the only non indfagian person the indian ever spoke. He desperatly wanted me to go too, so he wouldn't be alone with those apes
>>
>>689448372
Mexuicans are not a race you fucking moron... And Mexico did at least have indoor plumbing prior to the European arrival

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

>Stop hating the Muslims

Nice timing there...
>>
>>689449127
kek did he die of food poisoning?
>>
File: priya.jpg (98 KB, 620x948) Image search: [Google]
priya.jpg
98 KB, 620x948
Thank you cum again
>>
>>689449244
That's fucking disgusting, put it in the loo.
>>
>>689448372
How about not touching your own shit with your hands and still washing them afterwards? How the fuck is that less hygienic? Ffs Indians have designated shitting streets...
>>
>>689448690
dude that is common. Indians will stab you in the back for one dollar, they will do anything for money. They will ALWAYS have this passive aggressive ENVY towards you, because they are JEALOUS of you. This is why you can never trust them.

>>689448779
Dude, Mexico is a PARADISE compared to India. Although not by much. Both cultures and races are subhuman filth that should be exterminated.

>>689448877
yes, indians never adapt or integrate into their host countries, they only mix amongst their own tribe/race. it's because they are VERY insecure and are too afraid to mix with white people because they know white people will reject them.

>>689449127
haha, well while you're there, try to hook up with a few indian chicks. Indian chicks secretly worship white men and all want to fuck a white man. They are VERY easy to get into bed, although you can't use direct game on them. You always have to be a little indirect, you can't just say "hey want to come over and have sex?"

No, you gotta just invite them for a drink, get them slightly drunk, then just make a move on them, start kissing them, put your arms on them, invite them inside and then bang them. But indian women are very introverted compared to white women, so keep that in mind.

>>689449130
agreed, Mexico is far better than India, that is how shitty INdia is.

>>689449244
95 percent of indian women are hideous and ugly. If you think they all look like Priya Rai, you are going to be very disappointed.

Anyway what happened exactly?
>>
>>689449224
No and I was astounded that he didn't kill himself before that. The moment before the food poisening they actually made a firework.

Those fucking apes lit a rocket (a fucking single one), ran away, small light, went back light another, ran away again and that shit for like 20 minutes. Out of these 20 minutes they lit like 6 rockets. Fucking degenerate scum indeed
>>
File: dumb-shit.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dumb-shit.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>689448596
>and then hiring only fellow indians.
confirmed. heaven fucking forbid you end up with an Indian in HR, we've (East coast finance) fired Indians because everyone in HR gets a diversity writeup done each quarter and like clockwork, the Indian guys are progressing 4 Indian hires for every 1 of any other race. Even one idiot trying to hire 6 other people from his hometown, his graduation class.

like nigga, I get it you're lonely but goddamn this is NY point in a direction and find an Indian chick to go fuck, you make money.
>>
>>689449780
you mean they were too much of a pussy to light the rocket or what? i didnt catch your point.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 240x141) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 240x141
Actually indians are doing it right by squatting. Squatting is how our bodies naturally expel waste. I place my feet on two upside down plastic bins to get in a squatting position on the toilet.
>>
>>689449634
Dude, even the darker skinned Mexicans are half white, they have a fucking soul... And Mexico actually has a better living standard than Russia or China, how the fuck do you get off comparing a Westernized country that has gone years without even common dioseases like rabies with a place where people still die of plague, polio, TB and leprosy... You fucking Muslims...
>>
>>689450147
pretty much. They had a bunch of fireworks, but somewhow only put one at a time on fire on a fucking carpet or whatever. Then they ran away, and set another one on fire 5 mintues later. It was just pathetic (even more than my english skills)
>>
>>689450107
yea indians will only hire other indians, they do this because they are racist and want to try to "spite" white people. Indians are SO fucking jealous of whites, it isn't even funny. That is why indians are a threat. They are the most passive aggressive pussies on the planet, we need to remove them.

>>689450257
wow didn't mean to offend you. I was agreeing with you, that yes, Mexico is a lot better than India. Indians are just subhuman trash, they should all be exterminated. They do nothing but spread their cancer wherever they go.
>>
>>689450163
that's pretty cool bro
>>
File: indian2.jpg (205 KB, 624x800) Image search: [Google]
indian2.jpg
205 KB, 624x800
Indian women don't have pussies, they just have another anus
>>
>>689450702
It is. I feel completely empty after every shit and never have to strain.
>>
File: pajeet god.jpg (96 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
pajeet god.jpg
96 KB, 960x655
>>689446267
>>689446267

Apologize
>>
>>689450163
Now, this is cuckery, I've seen squatting toilets in the Muslim world, no flushing just a water tap and a very small hole, and in public restrooms you're practically wading in shit... Shit does not immediately fall in water which means the stench (and splashback) are mortifying, try fucking keeping the squatting position on a slippery fucking floor... And this is ahead of what they have in India...
>>
>>689450828
Wouldn't actually surprise me, kids in India born with eight arms and shit nowadays.
>>
>>689451121
At least they have public restrooms, India is just public shitting streets.
>>
File: anonymous-kkk.jpg (21 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-kkk.jpg
21 KB, 780x440
hey /b/

I've been concerned lately about a weird rash I have in my crotch region

I doubt it's herpes or anything, I just wanna know if any of you know what it is before I see a doctor about it, cause I don't wanna have to go to a doctor for it to turn out to be a rash from friction or something.

>pic not related, just to grab your attention, sorry
>>
I posted a bunch of comments already (not OP), but seriously, Indians let me for the first time experiance my pure inner hatred and disgust towards another race.

I met some nice niggers and basically decent person from pretty much every nationality and race. But never one Indian who wasn't a depressing, disgusting and pathetic cunt
>>
File: 40739_1535996973516_913425_n.jpg (65 KB, 254x720) Image search: [Google]
40739_1535996973516_913425_n.jpg
65 KB, 254x720
Did somebody say Messicans?
>>
>>689450163

FUCK, I used to do this when I was little on the toilet but my mom said it was bad for me and I'll ruin my butthole.

Now I've kicked the habit but it does feel like the superior position.
>>
>>689450828
meh, leaving aside the bad shop job I'd fuck that girl
>>
>>689451356
We need a global awakening to send them all back to India, then nuke it.
>>
>>689451472
>indian
>girl
pick one
>>
>>689451356
They would always hang around the orientals at my school, but were never as smart.
>>
>>689451333
How the fuck would we know what is it going on just it's a rash?
>>
>>689446267
I'm conflicted. I know Indian people are garbage, but you're from /pol/ and my entire being wants to tell you to gtfo

Do you have the screencap from /int/ about some Indian poster trying to defend the cultural behavior of literally eating shit?
>>
>>689451631
They likely cheated off them
>>
OP hasn't explained yet how they're worse than Muslims tho... Really Indians are only a problem in English speaking countries, maybe Portugal...
>>
>>689451702
They literally eat shit?
>>
>>689451702
oh fuck, they literally eat shit? That's... No wonder they don't mind handling it with their hands...
>>
>>689451887
It's because the English fucked up and educated the savages in how to pretend to be civilised.

>>689451971
>>689452052
http://www.firstpost.com/living/cow-dung-for-indigestion-urine-for-pimples-vishwa-hindu-parishads-guide-to-a-healthy-life-1850279.html
I also made out with an Indian shitskin once, and it tasted like shit. A few weeks later, I had tapeworms, so I guess I did actually taste shit. It fucked me up.
>>
>>689451887
Muslims are retarded fucking cunts that kill you with a bomb (but at least fast), indians are dirty depressing faggots, that kill you slowly by draining every little bit of life out of you over time
>>
>>689451971
yes, that was the discussion going on in this screencap

An Indian guy got pissed and started talking about how it doesn't taste THAT bad and how it's a popular thing.

I think someone commented "XX Day is the day that anon unironically and non-sarcastically defended literally eating shit"
>>
File: poo in loo 1.jpg (194 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo 1.jpg
194 KB, 800x623
>>
>>689452267
How was it having tapeworms? How'd you notice them?
>>
>>689452344
Hopefully someone screened that, mfw I thought drinking urine was just a thing with motherfucking new age cucks
>>
>>689452584
They make your arse itchy as hell, and you're always hungry and have nasty as fuck diarrhea regularly. Basically turns you into an Indian.
>>
>>689447498
Man, your second line spoke to me like a fat lady sings an opera. I dont know about any other shit, but this is true. My ex gf was indian. How did I not notice this?
>>
>>689447860
I feel the same way about mexicans.
>>
>>689451431
you are the only one who said messicans, however other people have said mexicans though
>>
>>689452719
They worship cows, they drink cow urine, eat cow shit, and also use their excrement for ironically hygiene products.
>>
>>689448596
so like niggers and how they only fight in groups
>>
>>689452786
Green text fam?
>>
>>689452767
Dam, did your doc just tell you to take some pills?
>>
>>689446267
We may know what a problem Indians are for our societies, but what the fuck are you going to do about it?
>>
>>689446267
Here in Canada, I see plenty of indian males together and breeding with your supple white women. I can only imagine what it is like in the UK.

I hope it plucks those insecurities gently, white boys.
>>
>>689453092
Yeah, deworming tablets.
>>
>>689453168
Cuckanda and the United Cuckdom.
>>
>>689452858
holy shit could you sound any more like a middle aged white guy.
>>
>>689448779
Got a picture that isn't make for ants?
>>
>>689453168
By "supple" I persume you mean fat... It's the problem with porn and betas, they get unrealistic expectations about the women they can get then those cows will breed with anything that comes their way... It's a fucking shame as they could've otherwise become mothers to healthy children, kids don't necessarily get autism from their parents
>>
>>689453502
Nope, that anon was lying and whatever that graph shows all the Americas are a single color
>>
File: UKMud.jpg (94 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
UKMud.jpg
94 KB, 600x763
>>689453168
>in the UK
rape children
>>
lol white people. here in connecticut there are some east-indians, and they are pretty alpha. however i think that is because they are americanized indians, people who live in India seem like sand niggers to me
>>
>>689454220
Fucking shitskins
>>
>>689453502
>that isn't make for ants

Stay in school autist

>>689453827
>all the Americas are a single color

Umm no look at the Arctic you autist
>>
>>689454403
fuck is this?
>>
>>689452966
>Was young, about 15 year old, playing vidya games
>Met a hot german girl same age, turns later she was actually indian, but came to germany when she was 9 so meh(i always thought she was just a bit tan)
>she had a bf then, who she left because he was dishonest
>allegedly
>I tip my fedora and about half year later we were together
>she was always smarter than me(Or so I think), ive read alot of books but she seemed more well spoken, idk how to explain it
>Im from a different country so I decided to visit her every year(I am a poor fag, from shit country)
>After we did the le sexy times, I then stopped caring for her looks and more about her insides
>I mean personality, u freaks
>In 3 years i figured out she was very manipulative and narcissistic to everybody
>She even told me she changed schools many times and pretended to have different personality just to see how she'd fit in
>She fit in differently everytime
>Start to doubt if her personality towards me is real or just fake and or if she is in it for the money
>Dumped her ass, because i couldnt handle it anymore, she then became fat
>She was really selfish and is now a psychologist, and cant figure nothing out
>has an english boyfriend who looks like a football person from england, idk how to people
>im home alone, ate cookies
>Sad life
>>
>>689454220
'''rape''''

'''children'''

t b h
>>
>>689454545
Fuck, this is 100% accurate.
>>
>>689446267
>rants for paragraphs while repeatedly bashing jews
>thinks people care
>moves to shithole and complains about said shithole
You're a dumb ass fucking moron
I hope this is a troll post
No need to worry about mother fuckers that aren't even potty trained yet
>>
>>689454863
>implying 1 billion street shitters is not a worrying number
>>
>>689447498
>>689447744
>emphasis on every other word
>obviously one of those weird fucks that blames the jews they've never met for everything

Obvious eurotrash detected
You live in a shithole pajeet no one cares

Sage because op is a fucking faggot
>>
>>689454829
I can even make a pic of the box of cookies. They are now gone. I also have alot of people who are my "friends" but nobody talks to me. I still only play vidya games. Cant even find a friend on 4chan.
>>
>>689454403
I obviously meant made, you faggot. It's 04:13 AM here, so I'm tired and don't give a shit about grammar. But since you decided to be a grammar Nazi faggot, how about you use correct grammar yourself? It's "Stay in school, autist.", not "Stay in school autist". You forgot the comma, you autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>689455130
I feel you fam, e-mail me at [email protected] if you want.
>>
>>689455003
>implying any country with designated shitting streets is something a modern western country cares about

Go back to your job at 711 moron
>>
>>689455301
I did.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
+
>>
>>689446267
Marrying an Indian American next month. No complaints here.

If it's so bad there, why the fuck do you continue to live there?
>>
>>689446267
Can confirm.

>be me
>work in 3-4 star resort
>my job is preparing food for banquets
>Indians come in
>boss says it's a huge indian only pyramid scheme
>he warns me how shit they are
>he could lose his job saying the "prejudice" shit he said.
>it's go time and everything is ready.
>bosses/ceos come in and sit at a table on the fucking stage to eat
>once they're ready I get the go ahead to open the doors
>mfw when I look back in the banquet hall to see EMS standing by
>I unlock the door
>doors BURST open, Indians flood the fucking room to sit close to the bosses.
>women are actually getting trampled and screaming
>30 seconds later everyone is sitting down
>EMS takes away 5 people. 2 kids, 2 women, one elderly man.
>I'm an ex-EMT so I offer help.
>the woman I'm with has her shin fractured through her skin and her left hand is crushed
>MFW none of the men care about their women/childern going to the hospital
>I talk to my boss after
>he smirks and says "less bloody than last year"

>1 year later it happens again.
>this time someone needs lifeflighted
>request to never work banquets
>get moved to fine dining by the ski slopes

I've worked for one at a days Inn prior and I assumed his selfish bs was just him, but no, it's his fucking culture. It's still stuck in ancient times with stress on class, caste, and proximity to the wealthy.

Buddhists should be praised for leaving Hindu bs behind
>>
>>689456963
Indians are very skilled at pyramid MLM schemes. Like I said, NEVER trust an indian
>>
>>689454403
For practical purposes ffs, whatever that map shows it has nothing to do with IQ/quality of life, you want to talk autism?
>>
>>689456963
Haha confirmed. Indians literally do not understand the concept of waiting in line. They are such selfish people they will trample their own mother to get an advantage.

What horrible people. They are all such fucking losers. Did you know that indians beat to death a few Africans in India this year, and raped African women? And get indians have the audacity to complain about racism? Indians are such fucking hypocrites. I wish they would all just DIE!!!!!!!
>>
>>689456341
Omg. DO NOT marry her. Trust me bro. After 2 years you will be completely miserable. Please bro don't do it. You will regret it very deeply.
>>
>>689456341
>>689458646
If she was US raised and has good hygiene, she'll probably he a good sub actually. Indians act like the stone ages never left so the women often fall in line.

Just make sure she isn't a femanists or shits on her hand and you're all good.
>>
>>689454545
Lol, u are sad because you escaped from some psycho indian woman? Shouldn't you be thanking God?
>>
>>689454220
Was reading on this, according to the article people were instructed not to single these fuckers out because they feared being accused of racism, same thing as with Colgne... I don't get it, both Indians and Muslims get away with being shit in their countries, Qatar who's hosting the fucking World Cup in a few years just convicted a Dutch woman of adultery because she was raped...
>>
>>689458446
Indian "people" rape more women than they do in Japan and that's fucking saying something...
>>
>>689459062
>Well she is fat and stuff...
>Got a new love interest, but this one has bf, and ive been waiting about a year and a half for her to leave her bf, and she is too weak, and she says she loves both me and her bf at the same time
>I need to buy more cookies
>>
>>689458962
All indian women are feminists. Although it is true, indian women generally make better wives than white whores. But even still, better to just remain free and not get enslaved to one.
>>
>>689458446
I don't want them to die out or anything, but their culture is shit.

We in the west have to quit pretending cultures, ideology, religions, forms of government, etc are all "equal", because as much as I've complained about the US, once you leave the west for Asia or Africa, you learn real quick that western socratic philosophy is the only reason we socially evolved above tribal savages and ruthless selfishness

It may not look like to a native of the west, but trust me. International chef life has had me in the highest places and dirtiest markets. I'd rather walk around Harlem in a confederate uniform than Saudi Arabia, india, or china in full hazmat and body armor.
>>
>>689456267
Fuck this guy, but hey, gunman was a lone wolf and we'll stick to that story...
>>
>>689459700
How to make a proper omelett?
>>
>>689459150
Yep, it is disgusting. White people are allowing these brown subhumans to get away with murder but the day is coming when whites won't tolerate this any longer, especially after all these terror attacks done by brown people. Trump is proof that people are sick of it. Trump has the guts to say this stuff outloud.
>>
Poor in loo?
>>
>>689459420
Yes indian men are natural rapists, they can't help it, it's in their DNA. One time I had an Indian chick at an Indian guys house and while I was fucking her, this asshole was pounding on the door and so I opened it up and he said " you should leave but leave the girl here". I was like "what the fuck is wrong with you, you want to rape her?" And then he started trying to get physical with her so I took her hand and we walked out of that place. It was a pretty intense experience.

Indian men are sick subhumans. They are literally sick and only know how to rape. Indian men need to all be killed so we white men can breed with their women and create a better race.
>>
>>689452806
Mexicans are chill. Have you ever been to Mexico? They're not nearly as bad as those poo in loos.
>>
>>689459700
underrated post, summed it up really well.

Unfortunately, Indians are all shit because they pass it down onto the next generation so the best way to get rid of their corrosive culture is to eliminate or remove it completely.
>>
>>689459421
So ur trying to break up another indian girl and her BF so u can fuck her? Dude, just get a prostitute
>>
>>689460675
>white men can breed with their women and create a better race
fuck that, it'll dilute the white race with deformities, shitskin, hair women, and a fuck ton of other deficiencies. Need to be eliminated completely.
>>
>>689460784
Exactly. Indians are a cancer and we can only stop the cancer by removing it. Isolation it won't work. We need to totally eliminate indians from the gene pool.
>>
>>689460833
>New girl isnt indian, but from my country, lives 200m away
>I have nothing in excess, that includes money
>That doesnt mean I want sex diseases
>>
>>689448372
What the fuck do you mean mexicans can adapt to a culture? That's why we are so pissed at the faggots with their fucking mexican flags from whatever shithole province they came from and refusal to learn the language of the country you are living in, fuck mexicans.
>>
>>689461044
You're right, I stand corrected. Indians need to be completely removed from the gene pool. We can sterilize the women so we can enjoy casual sex with them but not impregnate them. Sound good?
>>
>>689458646
It's been 7 years and I'll tell you now, the sex has been anything but miserable.
>>
>>689461269
Mexicans are shit but they aren't AS shit as indians. THAT is how bad indians are.
>>
>>689460019
Oh fuck me, Trump is as bad as any of them, if you believe his is a viable solution then you're retarded...

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#1f1903f70767

Latin Americans are fucking Westerners, even if poor. I will say this, I hope that wall goes up for the sake of what may very well become the last reduct of Western civilization. The US cannot stop migration without screwing/shrinking it's own economy, demographics for the US without migrants point in the same direction of Europe... And East Asian migration will dry up not soon after Latin Americans, meaning the future of America is Africans, Indians and Muslims. Mark my words, the day will come you will miss Mexicans...
>>
>>689461117
How would we even go about doing such a feat? Not even Hitler managed to eradicate the Jews, and the Indians are everywhere now and breeding incredibly quickly.
>>
>>689461384
Sounds good.
>>
File: youkiddingmelol.gif (298 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
youkiddingmelol.gif
298 KB, 300x199
>>689446267

>the internet has made basic science available to all moderately intelligent people
>still believing that race, and not environment, determines behavior

shiggy
>>
>>689448372
POO IN THE LOO
>hates on jews
>talks about how great the most worthless people on the planet are (sand niggers
>hates certain Indians

Op confirmed for paki muslim pajeet

OP IS A MUSLIM PAKI STREET SHITTER
HE IS NOT WHITE LOL
>>
>>689461443
Really? Because I've fucked 15 indian women and only ONE of them has been relatively decent at sex, in the sense SE was moaning and making a lot of noise. She also orgasmed which was kind of hot. Was in missionary with her legs under mine so was hitting her G spot directly.

Anyway tell.me about your wife, is she good at sex, and please be as graphic as possible.
>>
>>689449634
Sand nigger
Maybe u should learn to poo in the loo before u hate on people
>>
>>689461810
>implying culture is not passed down through the generations like race.
kys
>>
>>689462009
>15 Indians women
Filthy.
>>
>>689461810
Race plays a much larger role in people's behavior than you think.
>>
>>689462271
This is actually a really good point too, race plays an important part in the development of individual psychology.
>>
>>689462182
Yes it was filthy and I am ashamed but I was horny and when you're horny you'll fuck just about anything. And since I'm living in India there isn't much choice other than indian women.
>>
>>689446267
I agree, OP. Those fucking Indians!

We killed their buffalo, yet they came back. We gave them smallpox, yet they survived to terrorize OP. Custer should have finished them off when he kicked their ass at Little Big Horn.

Now they own all the fucking casinos! Fucking Indians...
>>
File: Ranjeep.png (174 KB, 925x720) Image search: [Google]
Ranjeep.png
174 KB, 925x720
Here ya go.
>>
>>689462527
I bet they were hairy like apes. I don't really get horny, and have a weak libido so I'd never do something disgusting like that.
>>
>>689462593
He's talking about the street shitter Indians fam.
>>
>>689462440
It's the DNA. Indian men are all rapists, their DNA is the DNA of rapists.

Please warn all of your white female friends to avoid indian men. I know lots of indian men and their fantasy is to rape a white woman.

Indian men are sick pieces of shit. We need to kill them all.
>>
>>689462440
>psychologicaly

You are admiting that race is really a social contruct that does not really exist
>>
>>689462788
I know! Those teepee living motherfuckers.
>>
>>689462593
Haha you retard. I'm talking about indians from INDIA!
>>
>>689462618
It's a good one but not an anon defending eating shit like we were told...
>>
>>689462911
How so?
>>
>>689463005
India... Wounded Knee... It's all the same. Tomahawk throwing motherfuckers.
>>
>>689462728
Haha well only two were hairy but I don't mind because it's kind of sexually arousing for me in an animalistic kind of way
>>
>>689463433
That's fucked.
>>
>>689462788
I don't know about streets. They live in teepees, adobe huts, and casinos.
>>
>>689462618
Haha that reply is fucking kingshit.

We should start another thread like that and see if it gets a lot of response
>>
>>689446267
At least they are not europeans

The most genocidal race ever conceived

Everywhere they go they try to pretty muck kill every ethnicity

And they have no culture
>>
>>689463641
Stfu. This is a serious thread to discuss the very serious threat indians pose to Western civilization
>>
>>689463767
Haha I wish Europeans would kill all the indians. Indians are a fucking cancer.
>>
>>689463767
Nice try, Tyrone.
>>
>>689463992
I will support China in their purge of India.
>>
>>689452414
>>689462618
WTF!!!
>>
>>689463850
I agree. It's manifest destiny. We have to kill all the Indians and expand to the Pacific Ocean.
>>
File: racism.jpg (203 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
203 KB, 800x623
>>689464486
>>
>>689454403
>Using autism twice in the same post. Spotted the closet autistic.
>>
>>689463767

>they have no culture

Written in English using the Latin alphabet on an American invention... Science, the fine arts, philosophy, history, logic critical thinking and HUMAN RIGHTS are all Western culture. It's a fucking better alternative to Indian civilization and it's caste system. You want to make this not about race? Then how about fucking radical ideas such as freedom and equality?
>>
>>689463767
t. self-hating white
>>
>>689465636
underrated
>>
File: 20160425_141805.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
20160425_141805.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
>>689446267
I know they're crazy. But i also know they hate Pakistan. I'm hoping that just deals with itself.

They both have nukes incase some of you don't know.
>>
>>689446267

Am Punjabi. lol'd
>>
I have rule. I never do biz with Indians. I'm not even kidding they're allowed to rip you off by religion. Only direct family is safe. Not even your bother.
>>
indian people are pretty bad tbh. they've not been good for the US. they immigrate to the US, like many others, but they have a knack for getting highly educated highly paying jobs. in fact if you look at the income distribution by nationality they make the most money, on average, of ANY nationality in the US.

that's not to say they're the "1%" as that is still without a doubt predominately white, but they have an unequal share of the high paying technical jobs that comprise what we would think as upper middle class America. even worse, they dilute our education system with advanced degrees from their shitty engineering/computer science diploma mills and medical schools which they use as a segway into highly respected US schools.

what's worse is they seem to have open contempt for white America even though white Americans have been allowing them to immigrate and take these high paying jobs. once they get into positions of power they almost always enact "diversity" programs which never benefit actual Americans
>>
I have worked with indians and muslims and true Indians are disgusting.

But what the fuck is going on about jews and deodorant, why they dont fucking use it, I mean common you filthy jew
>>
>>689466991

Well said bro..
>>
>>689466588
kys
>>
>>689446267
I already knew indians were subhuman vile trash, though.
>>
>>689467285
It costs money. I'm not even joking. Without Hitler they would have seized germany. Banking system was already under intense extortion.
>>
>>689466991

i don't understand how you always see these fucking straight up indian people getting into MIT and CalTech etc. and they're supposedly super fucking smart and all this shit and immediately get these great jobs and then THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING ever again. I mean can someone seriously tell me an Indian name that I would know that has significantly contributed to the US within the past few decades? And I mean directly contributed to the US not developed such and such thing that inadvertently affected the US. They sure as hell seem to be getting their money out of the US but where's it going?
>>
>>689450107
>only hiring same nationality
tbf I feel like we do this in japan, too.
at least we don't poo in loo and bathe in shit and corpses though
>>
>>689451144
Underrated post w/dubs.
>>
>>689466991
It only makes sense to allow highly educated migrants when the rates are low as to not significantly impact demo0graphics as in Latin America, in advanced economies what you get is direct competition with the middle class and for the jobs that the sons and daughters of blue collar workers aspire to...
>>
File: 1464405430701.jpg (22 KB, 320x354) Image search: [Google]
1464405430701.jpg
22 KB, 320x354
>>
>>689467486

but why tho, is there any other reason or is it just muh shekel. this fucking jew was workin in sales.
>>
>>689467881

yeah except these indian people have no cultural awareness and are dumb as a fucking rock if you ask them anything other than a mathematical concept question

Indian schools suck dick and don't have any real component of liberal education that US colleges have that includes things like critical thinking, analysis, literature, history, etc. Indian people get that perspective almost entirely from RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS. it's fucking backwards and I don't understand how they get into such good US schools when they're nothing but human calculators
>>
>>689468311
That's an incredibly valid point, this thread has covered so many valid points it makes me wonder how nobody is aware of these facts.

The racism card is played too much nowadays, and holds too much power for the person it's played against, while the Indians slowly consume the west.
>>
Just a question, how do you guys feel about second-generation Indians in Western countries?
>>
>>689447186
Amerifag here, I've only met two Indians that are not insecure and anti-social and that was because they were born here. Also, they always smell
>>
>>689457944
Compare the GDP of those countries (assuming majority native population) then look at the IQ u fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.