[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: brock-lesnar-copy-0.jpg (54 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-copy-0.jpg
54 KB, 600x336
>>
He isn't
>>
>>1478278
>might get fined for millions of dollars
Nah, he probably is a bit.
>>
>>1478271
Vince did this on purpose to sabotage UFC
>>
they'll suspend him for 30 days. can still make summerslam
>>
He dindu nuffin

Unironically
>>
>>1478287
>millions of dollars
>might
He's fine then.
>>
>>1478271

So has it been confirmed? I thought the USDA just said they "suspect" something
>>
>>1478324
>first test positive
>almost always the second one will be positive as well
I wouldn't be so sure.
>>
>>1478330
Is it definitely millions though? Even though he can definitely afford it. I dont think he will struggle to pay off any fine desu.
>>
>>1478301
it doesn't benefit him
>>
>>1478336
It's millions because he made millions from the fight according to Meltzer.
>inb4 fedora
>>
>>1478329
Nothings confirmed yet
>>
>>1478330
In all seriousness here how fucking crazy would it be if it winds up Lesnar comes out clean?

Conspiracy? I would think so.
>>
Due to violation of WWE's Wellness Policy, Brock Lesnar has to work TV for 30 days.
>>
>>1478362
Off the top of my head I cannot think of a time where it was a false alarm. They've been doing a good job cleaning up the sport.
>>
>>1478385
Which would then make it extremely suspicious if he winds up being "clean" after all is said and done.
>>
Vince McMahon spiked his piss with roids so he gets Brock back and gets a UFC name at Mania.
>>
>tfw they are mistaking Brock's legendary genes with roids
>>
To whom would he pay these "million dollar" fines?
>>
>>1478441
Those who paid him for the fight probably.
>>
>>1478448
So Brock fights a fight and now he has to give money back? Sounds like bs
>>
Depends on what USADA finds in Brock's samples. If they find PEDs then the victory against Hunt was hollow, and would severely diminish Brock's dominant reputation in UFC/WWE. It would also make WWE look like idiots after giving him so much praise for winning that bout. Also since the USADA is way more credible than the Wellness Policy it would force WWE to suspend him in order to save face for the Wellness Policy. Plus since the bout was in Nevada the state athletic commission would ban Brock from fighting or wrestling in it's state. Other state athletic commissions might follow Nevada's lead and also ban him from performing.

If they don't find anything then Brock goes on with his life and career, but people will keep an extra eye on him.
>>
Same reason Brady got fucked. Cucked jews who run the show hate seeing white people dominate a sport
>>
>>1479237
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1479237
This is true
>>
>>1478379
Underrated
>>
>>1478441
From what I read, the Nevada state athletic commission, who licensed the fight.
>>
>>1479211
>If they don't find anything then Brock goes on with his life and career, but people will keep an extra eye on him.

Which would be pretty unfair, since he's tested clean for years. NCAA, UFC, WWE never had a thing on him other than his pain pill popping during his first WWE run.

If he did it, people should feel free to shit on him the way he (ironically) shit on Jon Jones, but a lot of people should be lining up to apologize if it's a false positive.
>>
>>1478341
But it does benefit Vince's ego
>>
It seems like he has tested negative every time prior to that one test which makes me believe it might be either a false positive or, as it was speculated, it could be an asthma medication he had taken that showed up.

I'm also wondering if they test for recreational drugs certain type of painkillers that won't affect performance.
>>
I wonder what happens if Brock were to refuse to pay the fine, if any is doled out when it is all said and done.

What can they do to him besides banning him from competing in Nevada or UFC? Do all fight purses go into escrow until the USADA results and everything come out completely clean?

Also, seems suspicious that USADA or whoever would let it be known that Brock 'potentially' might be positive. Shouldn't there be some privacy until it can be positively confirmed to prevent negative uproar on what could be human error in the testing or bad reagents.
>>
One thing's for sure, Brock has enough money to literally not give a fuck.
>>
>>1478271
Lesnar’s teammate – who only identified himself as D2 – reports wrestlingnewssource.com.

He said:

“Brock suffers from what's called RAD, otherwise known as reactive airway disease. His doctor for years has prescribed him Advair Diskus (an inhaler), which helps him breathe during the late spring and summer months here in Minnesota when he has episodes.

This drug is classified as Beta-2 Agonists. So this is why he got popped by USADA. It's really just a formality though, because he should of been given a TUE just like people do who have ADHD and take Adderall that fight in the UFC, or other pain killers for injuries.

He passed the other 7 tests and was not using any GH or Anabolic agents of any kind which everyone is assuming.”

Brock Lesnar faces a potential ban and a fine from USADA if proven to be guilty.
>>
The asthma inhaler thing sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation. Have we ever heard of Brock suffering from reactive airway disease before?
>>
>>1479211
>Also since the USADA is way more credible than the Wellness Policy it would force WWE to suspend him in order to save face for the Wellness Policy.
Not really, since he wasn't working for WWE at the time.

WWE shouldn't and won't do shit unless someone fails one of their tests while working for them.
>>
>>1480988
fake
>>
>>1478379
Kek
>>
>>1478301
I....I actually wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>1478301
Lesnar is on the cover of the upcoming game.
>>
>>1481865
And the current game has a wifebeater that promotes alcoholism on it.
>>
>>1478329
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/16/12204914/brock-lesnar-passed-multiple-other-usada-drug-tests-before-ufc-200
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.