[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bowling General Living Paycheck to Paycheck Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bowling-4.jpg (135 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
bowling-4.jpg
135 KB, 500x265
Bowling General
Living Paycheck to Paycheck Edition
>>
I'm a bartender at a glow in the dark bowling alley

Living the dream

Average is around 160~ despite bowling being free for me how do i get gud
>>
>>1084528

Bro are you playing drunk

How is your technique and footwork
>>
>>1084548
>How is your technique and footwork

Terrible I presume I only started bowling with any semblance of technique when I started this job and a bunch of the league dudes gave me a crash course. I just seem to have plateaued
>>
I can't picture bowling leagues in this day and age.

Like, people less than thirty five years old willingly going to a bowling alley for two or three hours a few times a week, and just bowling.

I mean, having team jackets, I get. Personal balls, I'm on board.

It's just that I have a hard time picturing who finds bowling fun enough to devote all the time and money. Kind of like billiards.
>>
>>1084621
It's a lot of dudes with wives and long term gfs who want to drink and hang out but moved on past the bar/club scene. It's just a social activity to do with your buds. Usually its just once a week
>>
Thank you for reminding me of this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQOXYB2cd8
>>
>>1084621
Well, there are grown men who devote time and money to a kid's show, so anything is possible.
>>
anyone have a tips for a beginner?
I keep twisting my fucking wrist and makes the ball spin halfway down the lane into the gutter.
>>
This is literally the worst board
>>
>>1086597
twist less than, maybe throw it more to the side to compensate for the curve it's making on it's path, yadda yadda yadda
>>
File: Collisioninkorealogo.png (348 KB, 1024x186) Image search: [Google]
Collisioninkorealogo.png
348 KB, 1024x186
rate my balls
>>
>>1086641
>weight differences

what the hell m8?
>>
>>1086604
Thank the wrasslefags for that.
>>
Bowling balls make the most satisfying noise when a garbage truck crushes one with its hydraulics.
>>
>>1086727
got a vid?
>>
>>1086641
Tropical Storm and Hammer are based
All venoms are edgy kiddie shit
3D is literal faggots
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.