[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you averted pet catastrophes thread. >family is over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Times you averted pet catastrophes thread.
>family is over
>cousins and I are hanging out in my room
>cat walks in
>jumps on my couch and kneads her claws into my arm unit l bleed then falls asleep on my bed
>can't punch my cat in the face so I kinniku buster my younger cousin (15) (I'm 20) off of my couch
>he holds his neck and cries in pain
>other cousins tell him to shut up
Glad I didn't make my cat sad.
Pic for kinniku buster reference
>>
>brother is a fine artist
>leaves his huge oil painting on the floor while it's drying
>dumbass cat walks onto wet painting and sits on it
>blue paint all over paws, ass, and tail
>cat is very pleased with herself, purring
>oil paint is fucking toxic
>grab cat and give her a bath in special sweet-smelling soap my brother has specifically to clean up oil paints
>painting is ruined
>once cat is dry, she happily prances around the house with her now shinier, softer, sweet-smelling coat

My brother learned an important lesson that day about leaving his paintings on the floor. My cat did not learn a lesson about sitting on wet paint.
>>
Do the countless dozens of times I've convinced dumbasses not to buy animals at work count?
>>
Earlier I was trying to get my puppy to bring me a toy with the command 'pull' as in bring it over here for a tug of war, she looks at me with a smile and climb around the back of my mum and mouths her ponytail, I tell her leave it, come here.. She does... Mum doesn't have her hair yanked, I feel like my dog can speak English cuz she was gunna pull my mums hair and obeyed me
>>
>>1991682
>My brother learned an important lesson that day

Your autistic cat would not have lived to see the paint dry if this would have happened to me :)
>>
>>1992093
>I'd kill a pet for walking on the floor
what?
>>
>>1992107
cats avoid wet surfaces, so this shit put effort into ruining someone's work
>>
>>1991682
my old cat did this, and we had to wash his feet. it was yellow paint

i miss him. he got cancer. but probably not from the paint.
>>
>>1992109
She passed recently and I miss her, but I won't lie, she was a really shitty cat. My first memory of interacting with her was when she jumped onto my head, dug her claws in, and started biting the shit out of my scalp.
>>
>>1992117
I never understood why people keep such problematic pets.
>>
>>1992121
I was fond of her despite her terribleness. When she wasn't being absolutely awful, she was very cuddly and cute. So she'd attack you like she was trying to severely hurt you, then ten minutes later come back purring and nuzzling. She'd often groom my hands/arms, and I'd sometimes fall asleep hugging her like a teddy bear.
>>
>>1992124
I guess you have to be a patient person or something. I know I would snap the moment an animal that i spend time and money on would turn on me like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.