[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one of my dogs(70 pounds) died within the last 12 hours, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 532632632.png (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
532632632.png
36 KB, 500x500
So one of my dogs(70 pounds) died within the last 12 hours, this morning she was happy, started throwing up and now is dead. Went to the vet early on.

The vet really doesn't know except for highly likely to be poison(desu I think the person was kind of incompetent but this was by far the richest hospital in town).

This means she had to be poisoned in our yard.

It also means that the poison had to be highly toxic. She would to have eaten 10 squares or more of rat poison. - not accidental. I think it was something more toxic then that though.

Which means someone had to throw poison into our yard.

I'm going to set up 360 video surveillance, I have more dogs and I won't tolerate this happening again.

Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
I bet you're one of those cunts with annoying barking dogs that are never walked.

otherwise I don't see why anyone would poison them.
>>
File: 20140216_105750.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140216_105750.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1990059
My dog (greyhound) got poisoned before. I let her out for the night and she went into the bedroom to sleep. About an hour later I heard her crashing down the hallway, walking like she was drunk and shaking. This was Christmas night so to the emergency vet we went. When we got there she threw up mightily and kept trying to even when she was empty. The vet sent me home to check the backyard for anything that she may have gotten into. The only thing I found was a frozen piece of meat with what looked like peas in it. I put it in a bag and went back to the vet. Upon further inspection the vet determined that it was the gizzard of a bird. The "peas" were actually fermented seeds. They immediately started treating her for alfatoxin poisoning. She ended up spending 2 nights there before she came home. She survived that ordeal but her balance was never quite the same. She would still run and play but sometimes when she would be standing, her back legs would slightly stumble to the side.
I miss her.
>>
>>1990059
;_;7
my sympathies, op. i hope you find out who did this. and i hope you administer justice upon them.
>>
>>1990077

thank you
>>
>>1990063
I bet you're one of those cunts who shitposts on /an/ all day.
>>
My family had 3 dogs die to poisoning so far, it's really baffling that some people would go out of their way to poison someone else's pet.
>>
This is so bad OP I feel for you, I never even thought this was a real thing. I see loads of people on here suggesting you poison naught ours barking dog but didn't think anyone would ever do it.
If you live in America, please shoot the person who did this, or pepperspray the fuck out of them, zip tie them and beat them. Totally unacceptable shit. I wish a mother fucker would.
>>
>>1990059
Did you actually type desu? They seem to be sneaking in everywhere lately.
>>
I really can't believe people do stuff like this.
Good luck, OP
>>
>>1990874
There's a dank new word filter that replaces t b h with desu. Probably because t b h is a meme on some boards.
>>
>>1991028
Awesome. That stupid acronym is so misused and overused.
>>
>>1990063
>bugguy defending dog poisoners
Why am I not surprised?
>>
Op I know you are sad and angry, but please try and rule out any other causes that might have killed you dog. There are a few things that can look like poison if a dog ingests them, off the top of my head those being:

Grapes
Onions
Garlic
A certain ingredient in certain types of gum
The leaves and stalk of a tomato plant (not to be confused with the fruit)
Too much cocao (dark chocolate)
Antifreeze leak

If none of those things were likely or possible, then take some time and think about your relationship with your neighbors and if any of them would have actually done something like this. You don't want to start blaming people that haven't done anything and get them pissed off, because then they might try something because you're already blaming.
>>
Could have been xylitol. Very toxic to dogs in small amounts, in almost every gum and mint and even toothpastes. It may not even have been on purpose, someone could have spat a giant was or misplaced a packet in some garbage and dog eats it and dies. And xylitol poisoning isn't something a vet can distinguish post mortem and happens much more than is known.

Other stuff is filtering too. Partners or parents has been filtering to senpai randomly desu
>>
>>1991075
s m h t b h f a m = baka desu senpai

I blame /pol/
>>
you left your halloween candy out, didn't you?
>>
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>1991104

Oh you're right it was f a m. And yeah Baka happened too. At first I thought autocorrect had turned Japanese on me.
>>
>>1990059
Anti freeze kills dogs quick.
>>
>>1990059
Some of my neighbor dogs are loud as fuk, owners don't give a shit either, and wish I could kill them.
>>
>>1991288
Especially effective on cats tho, they LOVE it... Like fucking LOVE it.
>>
>>1991048

It was poison. This is a necessary logical conclusion. I don't trust any of my neighbors.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.