[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty Lizard dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-01 16.26.42.jpg (1 MB, 1884x1058) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-01 16.26.42.jpg
1 MB, 1884x1058
So I found this cute little guy stuck in my doorway and it looked much prettier than the average lizard you see around here, so I'm just wondering what kind it is and if I should just let him go and be free or if I should take care of it.
>>
>>2093108
It's a skink
>>
>>2093108
We call them Alligator lizards around where I live because of how fucking hard they bite and they tend to be more aggressive than the average fence lizard.

You can let it go or look up a caresheet. I used to keep them when I was a kid, had them in a fish tank with a heat lamp, rocks, shelter and crickets and worms from the petshop. I would keep them for about a month or two at a time before letting them go and finding a new lizard to play with.

If you pick them up gently and slowly they are pretty chill and enjoy your body heat.
>>
>>2093113
Thanks man, I think imma just let the little dude go in a park near by
>>
>>2093109
No, it's not.
>>
>>2093114
If you didn't I would have found a way to beat your punk ass for keeping wild life.
>>
>>2093113

They're called alligator lizards because that is their common name. Be careful with him Stella, their tails come off pretty easy and I don't think the pattern returns when it regrows.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.