[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had mice as a lad >the girl ones give birth >they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1280x720-nzB.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-nzB.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>had mice as a lad
>the girl ones give birth
>they all start eating the babies
>dad throws the whole mice tank into the garbage bin in disgust

not even once...
>>
Your dad was a retard.
Who gets differently gendered rodents?
Retards do.
Like your dad.
>>
My family had two mice and two gerbils once, kept them all in a cage together. Thought they were all male, until one day my mother looks in and goes "... I think that mouse is a girl. And she's pregnant."

Gave birth a few weeks later. Housed them in a different cage. A runt disappeared, and we figured she ate it, but other than that all peachy. Until mother decided to put the female and male together again. Even at like, 10 I knew that was a fucking stupid idea, but she's all "No it's okay they love each other" or something. Then bitch-mouse mauled the other one a bit.

He lived though. Died of old age a good while after. Cute little thing.
>>
>>2018955
My cat keept catching mice a few months ago so i started putting them in a fish tank, had about 12 of them in there and kept throwing them food and what not.
They did not care they slowly consumed all of the mice until only one gladiator mouse survived, after earning his place as king of the fish tank i gave him freedom.
>>
>>2019015

Unnatural selection, nigga.

Everyone with cats should do this. Then we'd slowly breed a race of warrior mice that kick ass.
>>
I let my rats live together. A friend of mine owns a snake.
We have an arrangement.
>>
>>2019794

Responsible pet ownership, anon.
Good shit.
>>
>>2018946
So we all agree that rodents need to be exterminated, right?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.