[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had this white looking shepherd pop out a week ago with 7 other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: whiteshep.jpg (30 KB, 588x286) Image search: [Google]
whiteshep.jpg
30 KB, 588x286
Had this white looking shepherd pop out a week ago with 7 other normal black looking shepherds. The parents are pure bred German Shepherds. What is it?
>>
I think it's a dog.
>>
>>2168380
What the fuck are you even asking? You seem to have all the details already.
>>
>>2168383
It's like having two black humans parents and out pops a white kid along with 7 black kids. What happened?
>>
>>2168380
a Golden God among puppers and doggos
>>
>>2168387
I'm no expert but I'd bet it has something to do with dominant and recessive traits.
That being said, the coloration of a dogs fur is purely superfluous in most cases so it's nothing like black parents having a white kid.
>>
>>2168387
That can actually happen. It's really rare, but genetics are fucking crazy as shit.
>>
Husky snuck in and tapped that ass on the sly
>>
>>2168405
>WE WHITE NOW
No it can't, you mong. An African with no European ancestors possesses no genetic capacity to produce European or even European-passing children. Even as albino.
>>
I researched it more. Apparently it's something called a panda shepherd. What's a good sell price for it?
>>
>>2168436
no it isn't. More likely that your "pure" german shepherds aint so pure and the pups are worthless.
>>
>>2168380
Your dog clearly gave birth to an otter, you should probably look in to that.

>>2168387
No, it is like having both parents with black hair and the baby has brown. Are you retarded?
>>
>>2168380
a female dog can be impregnated by multiple males, that might explain what happened

GSDs as far as i know only have one coat type, so i don't know if the little brown one is a purebred. it most likely won't be eligible for those papers that say a dog is a pure bred whatever
>>
Read up on the dang breed standards!

>http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/german-shepherd-dog/

>Most commonly, German Shepherds are either tan/black or red/black. Most colour varieties have black masks and black body markings which can range from a classic "saddle" to an over-all "blanket." Rarer colour variations include the sable, pure-black, pure-white, liver and blue varieties. The all-black and sable varieties are acceptable according to most standards; however, the blue and liver are considered to be serious faults and the all-white is grounds for instant disqualification from showing in conformation at All Breed and Specialty Shows.
>>
>>2168380
I can't answer your question, but post more puppy pics, OP.
>>
File: 6682757.jpg (126 KB, 884x661) Image search: [Google]
6682757.jpg
126 KB, 884x661
>>2168380
Being purebred doesn't mean sticking to the standars. All of the german shepherds on this pic are purebred, but that doesn mean they have "desirable" traits.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.