[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just hit a squirrel while going shopping. I assumed it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 564x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 564x642
So I just hit a squirrel while going shopping. I assumed it was a fallen branch in my peripheral, but I wasn't sure, so I parked a ways away and walked up to it; I'd fucking caused its eyes to burst out of its sockets. Because of my materialist/hedonistic impulses a precious life is lost. I feel wretched, like I don't deserve to live. That may seem over-dramatic but I'm normally self-serving person, and it's catching up to me.
>>
>>2163935
It's okay anon there are billions of squirrels in the world and your shitty driving will never kill them all.
>>
It's a fucking squirrel.
>>
>>2163935
Eat the squirrel.
That way a part of it will be with you forever.
>>
Squirrels are assholes anyways. They always seem to want to kill each other and they eat baby birds. It's not a huge loss man.
>>
>>2163935

Kill yourself senpai
>>
You didn't mean to kill the squirrel. Unfortunately stuff like this happens.
>>
>>2163935

squirrels run in to traffic all the time, anon. not your fault. there are more squirrels.
>>
I'm pretty sure I've killed a few small animals while driving, and definitely a baby snake while roller blading (this was the worst).

It sucks but it happens. I try not to hurt animals in general so I don't let myself feel guilty for to long.
>>
its alright anon, you didn't mean to and im sure that the squirrel isn't mad at you. these things happen and you aren't at fault. it'll be alright. lots of good vibes your way
>>
>eats meat
>crys over hitting a dumb squirrel

youre supposed to cook it and eat it op, not whine
>>
You kill microscopic shit non-stop just by rolling over in bed and shit. Your very presence along with those of other humans limits the available habitats of animals causing them to fight over resources and starve to death. Thousands of mice are caught up in the threshers that harvest the grain used for the bread you eat.

To live is to kill. You didn't mean to kill the squirrel and you'll try to avoid any others you may encounter. Don't let it get to you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.