[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /an/. I just rescued this bird from the park after my dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160708_184540.jpg (2 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_184540.jpg
2 MB, 3120x3120
Hi /an/.

I just rescued this bird from the park after my dog chased after it was attacked by a cat. It still seems lively enough (keeps trying to climb up and keeps exploring her cage), but she is wounded.

She keeps her right foot balled, is it broken?
How do I make sure she survives? I gave her some bird food my mom has, as she owns a lot of birds, but I'm not experienced in animal care outside of my dog.

She's wounded, but it doesn't seem like they're fresh wounds.
>>
>>2163762
Magpie fledgling. If it's wounded, you'll want to take it to a shelter, they'll know what to do. I DON'T recommend trying to rehab a corvid at home without prior experience.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_193209.jpg (1 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_193209.jpg
1 MB, 3120x3120
>>2163763
Right. Thought she was a young one, she flew very low before she got grabbed.

My mother gave her some of that egg power feed or whatever it's called in English.
She does has experience with birdcare, and I brought it to her (I've been living there for the past month as I just finished college and searching for a place of my own now). Shelter is three cities over and closed atm (it's 8PM here), so that's not an option until Monday.
>>
>>2163772
>(I've been living there for the past month as I just finished college and searching for a place of my own now)
Oh ok totally needed to know that.
Follow whatever your mom and Google says.
/an/ is not good with these threads.
>>
>>2163762
>PICKLE PEE INTENSIFIES
>>
>>2163763
>>2163763
>>2163763
>>2163763
>>2163763
this
>>
>>2163763
Rehabs kill 90% of birds after you leave....
Speaking for real experience here.
Why are you pushing this.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.