[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbor feeds more than 50 feral cats at her farm. She keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
My neighbor feeds more than 50 feral cats at her farm. She keeps some of the kittens as pets or gives them away. She has one thats outside with a collar on thats not only starving to death but is covered in tumors, or some kind of lumps. Really sweet cat.

Every winter cats over there die. Theyre constantly breeding. Theres always dead and dying cats and kittens.

Can i get the cops on her for this? I dont really know what they could do. But its just fucked up. I just want to stop her. Let the ferals thin out and make her stop keeping the friendly ones that she collars up and neglects.
>>
>>2162099
Get a live raccoon trap and start taking them to the shelter.
>>
>>2162099
Where in the world do you live? Your options vary
>>
>>2162099
>outdoor cats

Poison them
>>
I just wish somehow she could be legally forced to stop feeding ferals and taking the live kittens she finds. She thinks shes doing good, yet she tosses dead cats away like shes pulling weeds.

>>2162102
We (a handful of neighbors) have gotten her to take some cats to the vet to get fixed. But there are so many its impossible with the rate theyre breeding.

>>2162104
Michigan

I got a pic of the collared cat comin.
>>
File: IMAG0286.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0286.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>2162112
>>
>>2162099
Im retarded, she has teats not tumors.
>>
>>2162114
she's just pregnant or has kittens to feed
>>
>>2162114
that's a cute kitty
>>
Cats will only reproduce in large quantities if there are excessive amounts of food around. If she stops feeding her cats, they'll stop reproducing. There will be some initial die off as the populations readjusts to local, natural resources.
>>
>>2162099

>Nature

How does it work?
>>
>>2163042
domesticated animals are not part of nature
>>
>>2162112
Women being insane? No way.
Poison all the cats.
>>
>>2163050
Cats aren't domesticated, they simply choose to hang around us.
>>
Write her a letter (perhaps anonymously) in which you gently and calmly tell her why her practises are harmful.

If that doesn't help, inform both the cops and whoever is in charge of animal... things in your area.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.