[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do i do with my dog's poop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160215_135319.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160215_135319.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
what do i do with my dog's poop?
>>
Eat it you nasty motherfucker
>>
>>2162088
no seriously

i have to pick it up but i don't know where to put it and i'm tired of waiting till trash pickup days to be rid of it
>>
>>2162128
You don't have an outdoor trash bin? You could try flushing it too. Not that hard.
>>
>>2162083
You put it in a paper bag, take the big to the house of an enemy, put the bag on their doorstep, set it on fire, ring the doorbell, and leave.
>>
>>2162083

Take it to the vet
>>
toilet paper it and flush it
>>
I take shovel loads inside and flush it.
>>
Throw it on your compost heap
>>
Get a doggie septic tank
>>
>>2162083
Bury it and plant a beautiful garden with your dogs shit
>>
File: 1440440910499-4.jpg (164 KB, 639x611) Image search: [Google]
1440440910499-4.jpg
164 KB, 639x611
Collect it, put it on paper plates, wait until it dries out, cook it at 400 degrees to disinfect it, then crush it upand use the turd powder to make healthy protein shakes.
>>
I live in an apt with no patio. I double bag it and keep those bags in a scented trash bag. No smell.

I need to bug the complex office to put in some outdoor trash cans. I bet more people would bother to pick up after their dogs too.
>>
>>2162083
I give up, what do you do with your dog's poop?
>>
>>2162083
how can you say you lover her if you don't eat her poop?
>>
If it's a small dog popping inside just flush it. Putting it in the garbage is gross
>>
My neighborhood has lots of trash cans specifically for dog waste. So I carry some of those plastic bags for dog waste, pick it up, tie off the bag, and toss it in one of those bins.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.