[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i'm ready to get another cat, and i'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
What are your thoughts on Ragdolls?
>>
>>2160983
Have one. It's like having a dog. Very loving and like a lot of attention so it's good if someone is home a lot. Ours bugs us to take him for walks.
>>
They look so cute especially when they're cute. I don't know, they look like precious cinnamon rolls.
>>
*kittens
>>
I got a ragdoll mix with something that had a flat face. It was the most gorgeous cat ive ever seen in my life. Never seen another cat even remotely as beautiful as that thing was. Very chill cat. Ragdolls are top tier.
>>
>Buying purebred cats
>>
>>2160983
They're beautiful and I would love to have one, but I think it's pointless to buy cats when there's so many in the shelter. I got 2 from the shelter, one is like a hyperactive dog and goes /out/ with me, other is calm and cuddly like a baby. Mutt cats have personalities too, why not get a friendly kitten?

Also ragdolls here cost 1000$ and I'm a literal Jew so no fucking way.
>>
Fantastic cats but I can't recommend buying a purebred cat unless you enter cat shows or are a breeder. If you Google it you can find rescues that specialize in purebred cats so you can have a purebred pet and still adopt a cat in need and it'll cost you a lot less even if the cat is only a few years old or younger and has no medical problems
>>
Go for it.

I hate my fucking cat. Retarded temperament. Spastic and flighty because she was a little stray who wandered to me.

But my girlfriend's sister bought a pair exotic shorthairs that must have cost $10k each, and when she left them at my place they were the cutest and tamest creatures I've ever met.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.