[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my dog has had this odd bulge around the area by his ear,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
So my dog has had this odd bulge around the area by his ear, and I can confirm that it isn't a tick, if someone knows what it is could you please spare me some info, sorry if this isn't the right board to be posting this on, if you at least have anything, just please let me know, and if it's the wrong one, please point me in the direction to the right one
>>
Looks like some kind of growth.

Vet for sure.
>>
Vet
>>
>>2160700
Looks like a skin sarcoma.
>>
Go to the vet, poorfag.
>>
Doesnt look like a tick nor any kind of parasite
from this one picture. regardless of said issue, take it to vet.

Do it now before it gets larger.
>>
See these on a lot of dogs I groom, especially older dogs.
Also had something similar on one of my dogs. Vet removed it and said it was most likely a papiloma.

If you don't want to vet immediately: keep an eye on it, make sure it isn't growing. If it isn't growing I wouldn't worry much about it. If the dog is itching at it or it grows, definitely vet.
>>
>>2160700
Ignore vetfags.

Just watch it, if it grows a whole bunch it's probably an issue. If it stays the same, let it be.

Get a picture like the one you have, and put a dime next to it if you can. Keep your sense of scale intact when you look again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.