[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still mad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: harambe.jpg (132 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
132 KB, 635x477
I'm still mad.
>>
Then you obviously don't know shit about working with wild animals
>>
Same.buy I understand why they killed him. The kids head was bombing against the ground as harambe ran across the enclosure. But I don't think he was going to kill him
>>
#justiceforharambe
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>2159200
Then quit being a pussy bitch
>>
What makes me mad is that he was our captive for our entertainment and when we screwed up he had to pay for it. "We" as in humans. We have evolved beyond our purpose on Earth.
>>
#blacklivesmatter
>>
>>2159538
this
>>
>>2159538
Maybe on Earth. Our next purpose is to get out of the nest and meet the other aliens. By exchange of information we will become gods. Out of curiosity, we will kickstart new kind of life on another planet. It's the Universe's Grand Plan.
>>
>>2159594
What if PLANET EARTH is the ZOO for some alien race?
>>
>>2159594
We are creatures of Earth. We belong to it and it belongs to us. We can't abandon it in the state it's in. It needs us to reverse the damage that we've done.
>>
>>2159538
>believing that there is a "purpose"
You do realise that we can do literally ANYTHING to other living creatures, and that the only ones who will judge us are other humans?
>>
>>2159652
this
>>
I think zoos should consider looking in to some of the non lethal options used by law enforcement. Tranq darts were risky because they don't incapacitate instantly. Perhaps long range tasers might work. I'm not sure the effective range of those.
>>
>>2159605
If we got up and left right now the earth would bounce back. We don't need to do shit other then stop fucking shit up.
>>
>>2159738
This is a good idea but it would take a fuck ton more volts for a gorilla the a human. Might damage the animal or something around it (the kid) as they were in contact a lot. Or in water
>>
>>2159652
Man you are stupid. It's not about judgment at all, it's about caring for ourselves and our beautiful Mother Earth.
>>
>>2159605
The Earth has gone through much more 'damage' than we've put it through.

We will be a blink of an eye in the Earth's lifetime.

Besides what's to say that humanity, evolution, and conscience isn't just a universal truth. It's just another physical process in the cosmological scheme of things, much like collisions in space and supernovae.

Things just happen to other things and it just so happens we're able to live it whether we like it or not.
>>
>>2159652
fedora.jpeg
>>
>>2159538
Zoos are more than just "entertainment". They are educational, and most importantly, have been critical to the survival of countless species.
>>
>>2159809
Oh shit we've got a schoolboy philosopher in the building. You could go all faux-nihilist in response to the world's problems, or you could accept that 3rd world bacterial-tier overpopulation is the primary cause of destruction to our planet and needs to be met with military opposition and West-sanctioned ethnic bioweaponry.

(shitpost sponsored by /pol/)
>>
>>2159822
Yeah I know, I just oversimplified it to make a point.
>>
>>2159838
I care alot about the planet but the other anon is right we may be polluting and destroying earth now but in the end all we are doing is hurting ourselves long term. Our lives in the end doesn't matter cause everyone doesn't care and the earth thinks nothing of us. I gave up trying to care once I realized petty squabbles and useless things are more important than the planet so I came to a conclusion enjoy life and do anything you can for yourself and enjoy life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467487339094.jpg (58 KB, 651x786) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467487339094.jpg
58 KB, 651x786
>>
>>2159875
A cog is not responsible for the actions of machine.

Well, unless the cog malfunctions and causes a catastrophic failure.
>>
>>2159869
This.

People don't understand this is a thing
>>
>>2159597
What I'd you passed the blunt this way senpai?
>>
>>2159738
alot of law enforcement use lethal force if they feel threathened
>>
> harambe will rise again
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.