[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical situation /an/ If a feral child like Tarzan or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tarzan-1280cjpg-9969e7_1280w.jpg (269 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tarzan-1280cjpg-9969e7_1280w.jpg
269 KB, 1280x720
Hypothetical situation /an/

If a feral child like Tarzan or Mowgli, who was raised by a pack/family of animals like gorillas or wolves, how would they develop sexually into puberty?

Would they attempt to mate with females in the pack?
>>
>>2157222
>Tarzan or Mowgli
existed* meant to put that there.

Question still stands
>>
>>2157225
>>2157222
Probably, yes.
>>
It's happened with a chimpanzee raised by humans so probably, but I'd also imagine it would depend to an extent on how similar the species in question was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)
>>
>>2157222
I very much believe your sexuality is heavily influenced by environment/upbringing.

You think it's a coincidence that the furries exploded into existence at a sci fi convention around a decade after Disney's Robin Hood hit theaters?
>>
>>2157262
We are just going back to our roots as a horny species. Middle ages repressed us heavily.
>>
Why would Tarzan cover his dick? He was raised by gorillas, why would he have a modern human sense of self shame?
I can imagine him deciding to tie his dick up because it flopped around too much during his acrobatics, but that's just a loincloth, not like a full on dick-wrap thong.
>>
>>2157262
Two words: Lola Bunny.
>>
>>2157265
>We are just going back to our roots as a horny species. Middle ages repressed us heavily.
It took over 500 years after the Middle Ages ended for us to become horny again?
>>
>>2157302
Semantics. It's the larger picture of sex positivism.

Some things in our nature should be inhibited, but I don't think sex is one of them.
>>
>>2157222
only the silverback can mate, good luck to take his place. Same with wolves.
>>
>>2157302
Puritans
>>
>>2157245
This link mentions nothing about this
>>
>>2157272
Cause his ancestors ate from the tree of knowledge
>>
>>2157471
>Same with wolves
the 'apha male' shit in wolves has been discredited for more than a decade, originally observed in captive wolves with no familial bond.

With Gorillas though, yeah. Silverback stake out a harem of lady gorillas he keeps to himself. he could try to fuck one but he might get his ass kicked.
>>
>>2157481
Maybe they meant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)
>She appeared in Life magazine, where she became famous for drinking straight gin, rearing a cat, and using Playgirl and a vacuum cleaner for sexual gratification.
>>
>>2157272

Human junk sticks out loads more than other animals and we have no real fur.

The real question is, why the fuck does tarzan shave?
>>
>>2157222
Probably, yes. You can see it with pets, dogs will hump your legs and pillows, birds will try to mate with random objects. You have videos of animals raping other species like seals raping penguins. The sexuality is there even if the "correct" mate isn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.