[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, my mum have found gull at work about 3 weeks ago, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Larus_argentatus_1.jpg (2 MB, 2701x1745) Image search: [Google]
Larus_argentatus_1.jpg
2 MB, 2701x1745
Guys, my mum have found gull at work about 3 weeks ago, when he/she was about 1-2 days old, and now he/she lives with me, however, can I teach him/her something?
>>
You can teach this animal how to steal people's jewelry and food.
One of the best options for these tasks, second perhaps only to a crow.
>>
>>2156930
Tony the tap dancing seagull
>>
>>2156930
Kill it. Its a gull. Worse than pigeons.
>>
>>2156930
seagulls are naturally sneaky fucks, more than capable of learning.
>>
>>2157150
How!?!?!?
>>
>>2156930
Just commit to calling the seagull a him, because this him/her nonsense is going to get old real fast
>>
>>2156930
You could probably teach him how to be an Australian
>>
>>2157442
I like pigeons...
>>
>>2156930
Pics pls i wanna see gull
>>
Gulls are large spooky birds up close. Those beaks could easily cause some damage.
>>
Your mom found a gull at her workplace and brought it home to you? Why? What does your mom do?
>>
Hi there, I suggest you post this on a more formal, more reliable, more sensible website. No offense, but some of these people are not even helping.
>>
>>2158911
Not only that but her mom was only 1-2 days old and already walking, working and able to pick things up, not to mention already having offspring, namely OP, who can't be more than three weeks old and already has to take car of his mom who's also genderfluid.

People these days.
>>
>>2156930
sex it you lazy cunt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.