[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've wanted a larger parrot than what I already have for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: conure.jpg (20 KB, 411x360) Image search: [Google]
conure.jpg
20 KB, 411x360
I've wanted a larger parrot than what I already have for the longest time now, and I've decided on any type of Conure. I took a trip to Petco, and I saw a parrot that looks like pic related.

Adorable and affectionate little guy, he was rolling over on his back, running up to me from his cage, I even got to hold him and he wouldn't leave my finger.

I don't know what to do, I know buying from any chain pet store is a sin, but I've fallen head-over-heels for this guy. Should I look elsewhere for another bird or take this guy home?

Also general parrot thread.
>>
>>2154183
>buying from shops is a sin

No its not. If the animal is happy and healthy there is literally nothing wrong with buying from shops bar the often inflated price. Breeders arent necessarily amazing owners; i know plenty of bird breeders who are in it solely for the money...
>>
>>2154183

TAKE IT TO THE VE-

Uh.

Take him home! Better for him to live with you.
>>
if you chose each other then get it
>>
>>2154183
chain stores have contracts with Hawaiian breeders. they buy them from the same place you would buy them from. only buy a banded bird regardless of where you buy it from.

btw the conure will fall in love with you and pulse its cloaca at you. when it sleeps it will dream about fucking you. while its awake it will always be trying to fuck you.
>>
OP here, thank you for your advice. I hope to bring Hendrix home within the next week.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.