[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asshole cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (905 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
905 KB, 3264x2448
Yo /an/ I got some questions/concerns, I got a cat a few weeks ago, (pic related) and he was super dope still is from time to time, anyways we previously had one cat before the new cat names Shakespeare, who's about 2, Simba (pic) is about 1 and some change, and the two got along fine they were wary of eachother for a bit but now are cool, then later I found a kitten in the pouring ass rain shivering on my way home from work outside my apartment so I brought him in and cleaned him up and got him settled, named him Sinatra, Simba LOVED Sinatra he looked after him, cleaned him, taught him to climb, scratch, meow, jump, pounce, the whole 9, but recently like the last 3 days, Simba has been really aggressive towards both cats and my wife and I, we have reason to believe he was abused in his former home due to how skiddish he is around humans and just certain behaviors, when he gets in trouble he doesn't behave like most cats, he tucks his tail, downs his ears and growls but looks scared to death. Any idea what might be the root cause of this behavior change? What can I do to fix it and how can I make him trust us more?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
One of their nap times they used to have
>>
Sudden behavioral changes (especially aggression) can be indicative of pain/medical problems. Has Simba been to the vet recently?

Also, is he neutered?
>>
>>2150927
He's not neutered and is up to date on his shots, he still has his claws the only issue I can thing if is his tail he has a natural birth defect in his tail I'll post a picture but he still has 100% mobility he can wag and stretch it out to clean it but he is very defensive of it, the vet said its not broken and since he has full motion in it so there's no need to stub it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2150927
>>
>>2150927
Actually that's a lie he is fixed it's the youngest that isn't fixed
>>
Give exercise, extra attention, some more things to climb out higher places to lounge? He's probably getting bored and pent up.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.