[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a 3 month old kittens that suddenly starting meowing all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I have a 3 month old kittens that suddenly starting meowing all the time.
He'll just walk around and meow, sit in random places and meow, usually for no reason. He just went to the vet and was treated for worms and a cold and had a clean bill otherwise, and he's not lethargic so I doubt he's in pain. His sister rarely meows. Is it normal? What does it likely mean?
>pic related
>>
It can be normal; some cats are just more talkative than others. He may also be looking for you/attention. Most likely he's bored, and more play may help curb the behavior.
>>
>>2149947
I also have a talkative cat and this is usually the answer, boredom or looking for attention/food. My cat also lives aggressive combing with a brush, as in she leans into the brush with all her weight. After a really good grooming she is usually less chatty and content, maybe OPs is itchy as well
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Thanks. Yeah I figured. I try to keep around me and hold but he's usually more interested in running around or playing with the other cat that sitting on my lack or me playing with a toy with him. Some cats are just louder than others but I just wonder if he's particularly needy or anxious about being alone, or spoiled even?
>>
>>2149986
>particularly needy or anxious about being alone
It's possible, especially if he was separated from his mother too early, or if your house is still pretty unfamiliar to him.
>>
>>2149910
My male cat was super talkative when he was three months old. He might just want attention or food. My female was and still is super quiet and doesn't go exploring like the male does
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.