[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are swans such assholes, /an/? My dog wanted to watch a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: swans.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
swans.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
Why are swans such assholes, /an/?

My dog wanted to watch a swan convoy going down the river and the lead one advanced toward the bank just to hiss at her. Dog dindu nuffin. We had to leave before I was forced to fight some asshole bird.
>>
your dog is a dangerous predator and the swan wants to discourage it from ravaging its offspring.
>>
File: ss.jpg (75 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
75 KB, 960x638
>complaining about swans

If they were geese they would have been all came out of the water together to hassle you even if you and your dog hadn't done anything, even if you hadn't seen them at all they'd have been on their way the second they saw you
>>
File: geese1.jpg (978 KB, 3686x2458) Image search: [Google]
geese1.jpg
978 KB, 3686x2458
>>2149516
I was walking through a field last week filled with canada geese families and they didn't do anything.
>>
>>2149509
The offspring weren't much smaller than the parents and were 3x the size of my dog.
>>
You're dog is probably ugly.
>>
>>2149522
>Dat landscape
>Those power lines

Fellow dutchfag? In that case it seems our Canadian geese are pretty chill. I've never had any trouble with them either, although the population is a lot smaller than in North America I guess
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.