[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Disney Orlando have gator nets/traps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: Untitled.png (267 KB, 550x434) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
267 KB, 550x434
Why doesn't Disney Orlando have gator nets/traps?
>>
Why don't Nebraskans keep their 2 year olds away from dangerous marked bodies of water?
>>
File: 1399198899363.jpg (243 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1399198899363.jpg
243 KB, 691x625
>>2146020
The same reason why people from Florida try to get their kids to pose in pictures with bison.
>>
thank you mr Poseidon.jpg
>>
>>2146022
Kek. Turnabout is fair play
>>
>>2146015
Because the gator could just walk around it
>>
>>2146015
That pic is terrible lol
But damn, this really sucks. I feel bad for those people. It's got to be devastating.
Do you think Disney is going to get sued?
>>
>>2146043
They certainly will be
>>
I feel absolutely awful that a toddler had to pay the ultimate price for his family's mistake. But I also feel immensely sad for the family that witnessed that, and were unable to retrieve their son from the alligator. And it's not like you can blame the alligators for being alligators and doing alligator stuff.

The whole situation makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>2146047
You would think Disney would have staff there to keep people out of the water at feeding time. It's not like they wouldn't know about gators, they've only been there for what 60 years?
>>2146050
Years of counseling will never fully help cope with that kind of mental trauma. Sucks anon, really fucking sucks.
>>
It was OUTSIDE of the resort. It was not at their resort, just near one. It just sounds better for the media if they out Disney in it.

Also gators really aren't a problem unless you're a child or really short. They just chill or run/swim away otherwise.
>>
>yankee shits acting like these were animals in a zoo and that alligators are exotic animals that don't live everywhere.
Shit, they live in ditches on the sides of roads here. Am I going to sue the DOTD because I'm a moron and stood on the edge and got bit?
>>
>>2146059
That's bullshit, I really was led to believe it was a Disney property. Just now in the news conference they said Disney is helping to make the family comfortable.
>>2146060
I'm a yank and even I know that.

The guy on the news just said Disney is closing their beaches so are we sure about this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
>>2146072
>>2146059

Grand Floridan is owned by Disney. All the hotels and properties surrounding the lake/lagoon with the gators are owned by Disney
>>
>>2146074
I thought so. I bet lawyers have already swooped in.
>>
>>2146050
Did they have anymore kids?

Shit. If that happened to me, and It was my only child, I think i'd kill myself.
>>
>>2146090
Yeah, it was their two year old son that was grabbed, they had their four year old daughter with them as well. She was in a pen of some sort a little ways away from the water.

The mother and father both went into the water after their son, and the father even tried to wrestle the alligator, but the alligator slipped away.

If my son were killed, I'd probably off myself. Especially if it were due to something that was partially my fault.

They're treating it like a search and rescue still, but let's be real, that kid is almost certainly dead.
>>
>>2146097
>implying
The sheriff already said the kid is dead and they're just looking to recover the body.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36540226
>>
>>2146099

Last I had checked was early this morning. It makes more sense to pronounce the boy dead, but damn, that's soul-crushing.
>>
>>2146103
It was recently changed but you know that they damn well knew it was a body recovery as soon as that gator got away from the father.
>>
>hey let's have our young toddler splash around in a fucking lagoon in Florida
>nah we don't have to be right there next to him at all times while he's there, we can just watch him play
>sure, the area is marked "NO SWIMMING" but he's not swimming so he's okay lol
>also he's only 2 years old

Yes it's tragic and I would be devastated if I was in this family's position, but it is literally exclusively on them as far as blame is concerned. I can tell you for certain that I would never, ever let any child of mine that age go anywhere near any body of water save for maybe a swimming pool or something, ESPECIALLY if I'm not right there holding the kid's hand. I don't care if there are alligators in there or not, there are still too many things that could happen to a small 2 year old child in a pond, lake, lagoon, river, stream, anything.
>>
>>2146099
>>2146106
How do I say this... It's almost summer, Gator's metabolism is reaching it's peak, they REALLY need to hurry up if they want to find him... and for the likes of it they won't.
>>
>>2146111
People who don't live side by side with dangerous animals rarely even consider them when they're in a seemingly 'safe' area such as a Disneyland resort.

The parents were apparently right there when it happened and close enough for the father to reach the animal and fight with it, so I doubt the boy could have been in mortal danger from anything else but a fucking alligator launching out of the water.
>>
>>2146119
Here's the thing, there's signs all over the place not to go in the water. Not just no swimming signs, but watch out for gators signs. Every resort around that Lagoon warns about the gators because they know they're there. It's Florida, there are gators in almost every body of fresh water. Hell, I live in Orlando and we had a 4 foot gator removed from the pond behind my apartment the other week, a pond that is surrounded by buildings, not connected to any waterways, and man made, they are everywhere. It really sucks, but they ignored the warnings all over the place and put their kid out at the water's edge at 9pm, literal feeding time for the gator.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 260x229
>Having to shoot based gorillas because of human incompetence
>Having to shoot based alligators because human incompetence

What's next, we're gonna let some kid near a fucking Lion?
>>
File: _84562218_waltcecilcomp.jpg (46 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_84562218_waltcecilcomp.jpg
46 KB, 660x371
>>2146169
>lion
Careful anon, you don't wanna open that can of worms again.
>>
>>2146020
Why did Americans found a state with giant swamp monsters?
>>
>>2146278
same reason Americans are all planning on retiring it Texas-

land is cheap in places that suck.
>>
>>2146309
They apparently found the boy whole, and they probably drowned. GG

rip 6 alligators that dindu nuffin
>>
>>2146278
We didn't, we took it from the Spanish.
>>
As someone who lives in central florida around a ton of that "ALLIGATOR EATS SMALL DOG" etc shit, I love gators, they're so fucking neat.

Shame a bunch had to die because two mongoloids lost track of their baby mongoloid.
>>
>>2146060
if they're that prevalent why aren't residents allowed to shoot/kill them? all the stories the rest of the country hears about FL's gators makes them sound like practically a pest animals, similar to the deer we have up in VA.
>>
>>2146015
A Big Lipped Aligator Moment
>>
>>2146318
and land is ridiculously, ridiculously cheap compared to the rest of the country.
>>
>>2146318
florida is much nicer than texas, it's just getting expensive.

I can buy an entire town in the panhandle for what my one house in CO is worth.

Like literally, I can sell my house and buy a whole texas town.

Dirt cheap.
>>
I get the feeling that gators are still in charge of Florida, is this true?
>>
>>2146338
You don't even know what the name of the state means, give it back, REEEEEE
>>
File: 670px-rickscotthead.jpg (54 KB, 670x838) Image search: [Google]
670px-rickscotthead.jpg
54 KB, 670x838
>>2146424

I ain't sayin Rick Scott ain't a mutant alligator man in a skin suit.
>>
>>2146139
What's atmosphere like in Orlando at the moment, what with all the shootings and gator snatchin'?
>>
File: 67969794.jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
67969794.jpg
72 KB, 400x300
>>2146478

We aren't an easily phased people.
>>
>>2146493

Hell, we eat the damn things. I have a bar down the road that serves gator and if I'm feelin frisky I'll just buy cuts from Publix to fry up myself.
>>
>>2146512

>get called a faggot on 4chan

Must be wednesday.

>sips sun tea
>>
File: hug it out.jpg (91 KB, 634x441) Image search: [Google]
hug it out.jpg
91 KB, 634x441
>>2146518

It's okay, I still love you.
>>
>>2146020
I've heard (don't know how true) that disney didn't have any kind of "warning there are gators" signs around. But that still doesn't change anything.
>>
File: fuckin alligators.png (19 KB, 600x215) Image search: [Google]
fuckin alligators.png
19 KB, 600x215
>>
>>2146493
Same could be said about people desu
>>
File: 1465687246148.gif (497 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
1465687246148.gif
497 KB, 340x227
>>2146022
>>
>>2146022
werent the tourists from our of country?
>>
>>2146478
Honestly, not great right now. The gator isn't phasing us that much, but the LGTB community is reeling from the shooting right now. I know a lot of people who have lost family, friends, or coworkers and it's hitting them hard. Especially the park workers, they have to be happy for guests after everything and it's hard.
>>
>>2146610
Except we happen to be people. That makes keeping other people alive more valid than alligators. What could that alligator have achieved in its lifetime that could have any value to us as a species and society?

Who knows that toddler might have been the second Da Vinci.
>>
>>2146627
The kid was long dead. Killing the gators achieved nothing.
>>
>>2146627
People are, on average, destructive. Alligators are, on average, in the swamp who cares.
>>
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/

The body has been found. The gators didn't eat him.
>>
>>2146022
Underrated post
>>
>>2146627
Or the next Hitler
>>
File: xx-Leonardo-Da-Vinci.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xx-Leonardo-Da-Vinci.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>2146627
>>2146667

Or both.
>>
>so many fucking gators they're now making their way into GA and AL

6 gators dead is no jewish holocaust
>>
File: gator program 22 Feb 12.jpg (344 KB, 1600x1050) Image search: [Google]
gator program 22 Feb 12.jpg
344 KB, 1600x1050
>mfw /pol/ is the place to be for quality gator threads instead of /an/

>>>/pol/77417753
>>
>>2146693
They are calling it a false flag, and claiming the parents did it.
>>
>>2146642
They were looking for his body. They needed to check inside the gators.
>>
>>2146716
Why are people so obsessed with getting bodies back so they can jam them in a hole, or burn them? You're dead, who cares?

I'd personally much rather have my body be fed to something. Someone here make a funeral service that takes bodies out into international water and feeds them to sharks or something, that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>2146652
So... did the parents drown the kid and make up some fake ass gator wrestling story? Wtf?
>>
>>2146278
Because Gators are majestic animals.
>>
>>2146779
Maybe. I know people will say it's grasping for straws, but if you wanted to kill your kid, drowning them, maybe stabbing them a couple times afterwards with a gator tooth from a souvenier shop, and heaving them in a lake with a sob story -would- be a pretty easy way to get away with it.

Not saying that it's the case here, but I doubt many people would consider that. I'd have someone familar with gators look at it. Theres a bunch of pretty telltale damage that would likely be there.
>>
>>2146383

They don't really do anything. you can walk right by a bunch of gators on the trails here in north florida, they don't give a fuck. Just don't get into the water with one. pretty chill usually
>>
>>2146739
I once had a cat die while I was out with some friends and my bro thought he'd be doing me a favor by burying it for me, but I remember I was so upset I had to actually dig the cat up to see the body. I think body viewings are important for family and loved ones, regardless of how the body is disposed of afterwards.
>>
>>2146803
I suppose that's loosely possible, but I dunno how you manage to murder a kid at movie night on the seven seas lagoon in Disney World during peak season and not have somebody notice. Weren't there other witnesses that saw the gator attack?
>>
>>2146808
Shit, meant for >>2146795
>>
>>2146779
seems unlikely.
In florida you can kill your kid, wrap them in a plastic bag and toss them in the woods. Then a couple weeks later tell the cops she's missing and maybe blame the meter reader that finds her body, and get away with it.

seems like way less work.

plus several families saw the kid get dragged off by the gator.
>>
>>2146586
Predators aren't evil. They're predators. There's a difference.
>>
>>2146817
They also have purpose.
>>
Question, is it normal for an alligator to leave its prey completely intact and run away instead of eating it?
>>
>>2146845
perhaps.

in this case she probably didn't know what she was getting until she got it.

it turned out to be smaller than expected.
also covered in stuff that doesn't taste good.
and a lot more trouble than most preys are with all the noise and things jumping on her.

and really most predators don't prefer humans just because they're bony and not particularly delicious.

so it might be normal. or at least not particularly unusual.
>>
File: duckduckgoose.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
duckduckgoose.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
Would rather find my child drowned and in tact then in pieces.
>>
>>2146015
The english grammar in this picture is weird.
>>
>>2146845
No.
I mean they might ditch it for various reasons, but there is going to be substantial damage to the prey, especially if it's something as delicate as a toddler.
>>
>>2146795
Wouldn't it just be easier to drown the kid in a random pool or lake not situated in Disneyland where EVERYONE would hear about it though? Say the kid drowned or a gator popped out, same result.

Except, Disney is going to be stuffing them with money since it happened at their resort.. so.. uh.. It's plausible I guess. It was dark, people first said they saw no gator, then the dad shouting, then the dad wrestling with it. Could have just been the dad splashing around in the dark water.
>>
>>2146586
>ban assault gators
I hate liberals beyond the human capacity for malice
>>
>>2146716
How long would it take for the kid to get digested if the gator had eaten him?
>>
I'm just glad this gator attack happened in water and not on a golf course. Saves us from a thread full of posts about how they are harmless. But hey, maybe if a two year old could read this would have been averted.
>>
>>2146116
>>2146106
>>2146099
Dude, there is no body, maybe some bones will show up but doubt it, and not any time soon. Id doubt hes even been to the dentist for dental records.
>>
>>2147089
They found the body yesterday.
>>
>>2147089
>>2146652
Welp nvm, that means the gator probably spit his meal out when his father tried fighting him. Then gave up, not realizing the gator let loose, not realizing his son could still be alive, or at least recoverable before he sat underwater.
>>
>>2146260
Kek
That was such a shit show last summer.

>>2146474
He's such a faggot.
>>2146586
Fuck this dumb cunt.
>gets mad at nature doing nature things
>doesn't understand that gators play an important role
>>
>>2146803
>I was so upset I had to actually dig the cat up to see the body

Wew lad. You better see a psychiatrist about that.

>>2146812
Casey Anthony got lucky with that. Her lawyer was pretty good getting evidence thrown out. He had extra incentive since she was fucking him. He was working pro boner :^)
>>
>>2147382
I put it back after.
>>
and that's why we stay out of florida folks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHpePQ6FCkM
>>
File: FuckinNope.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
FuckinNope.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>2146015
Because when you put a sign up that says "no swimming" you generally hope that people understand that it means stay the fuck out of the water. Especially in gator country.
>>
>>2147407
To be fair, that hog was dumb. Check out the full video on youtube, stupid fucker knew that there was something in the water, hence the initial reluctance. In the end it's greed won out over it's basic self preservation instincts.
>>
>>2147419
Man, that pig really wanted to live and I bet getting a leg torn off and then being drowned hurts a lot. On the other hand, those marshmallows might have been the tastiest thing it had ever eaten in its life and I dunno if I can blame it for being stupid and wanting marshmallows. I guess we can take comfort that at least those hogs are pests and that an alligator eating a pig like that is a pretty natural occurrence generally, but still, fuck those people for stirring up shit where they had no business and acting like its funny.

>Are you okay? Are you sure?
>the people who were at least not saying shit to stop it and at most were laughing along are all shook up and disturbed after they got more than they bargained for
>>
>>2147445
I really hope that's not something the boat operator goes and has his guests do regularly.
>>
>>2147419
I was thinking the same thing. It should be awful watching and hearing it scream as it's pulled under, but then two marshmallows float by and I can't stop myself from laughing.
>>
>>2147445
>As much as people shit on alligators for being stupid, they will learn to associate people with food.
Not just people, they learn from each other as well. Crocodilians happen to be one of the smartest reptiles out there, doesn't take much for other gators to catch on the Chubs started getting mighty fat whenever that big thing carrying the scrawny two leg food rolled around. Eventually they're gonna start following Chubs.

>>2147449
From what i've heard the operator got fired, or was at least suspended.
>>
>>2147549
>Chubs
Ah, damn. Now I'm not going to be able to watch that webm/video anymore without associating that gator with that name.
>>
>>2147406
Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't hogs invasive as shit in the US?
I mean, if so hell, more power to them.
Same with ball python harvesting. I'm sorry, but those little critters turn into big critters, also they're edible. Two birds, one stone, such and such.
>>
>>2147588
It's okay to kill hogs and it's okay for gators to eat hogs, but that was just unnecessarily cruel and sadistic.

Like if you want to swat a fly that's okay, but if you're going to rip its wings off one at a time while giggling under your breath, people are going to call you out for acting like a psycho.
>>
>>2146436
Haha stupid beaners
>>
>>2146015
Because we live in a reactionary society
>>
>>2147743
I think he was referring to the guy throwing food to try to lure it
>>
>>2147592
>Not being a psycho
It's like you want flies to win
>>
Tbh its pssible the kid just drowned
>>
>>2147753
The most supported theory is that the gator dragged the kid, but the kid died by drowning, not from injuries caused by the gator itself.
>>
>>2147753
You mean the alligators preferred method of killing something to big to swallow whole?
>>
>>2147406
Holy shit, gators are super effective.
>>
>>2147419
https://youtu.be/2zkjQVh5KmQ
Go to 54 seconds. Mobile won't let me embed at a time
>>
>>2146739
Even dogs need to see the body of their companions to be able to cope after a loss. Imagine being the father and just get told "lol we dunno were your son is but he's 100% dead good luck"
>>
All pass
>>
File: 1466097511845.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466097511845.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>2147925
wew
>>
>>2147949
>imagine being the father of a kid who died because he and his wife stupidly ignored the "no swimming" sign

Ftfy. I feel bad for the parents and all, but it was through their own actions that this happened.
>>
>>2147949
>Even dogs need to see the body of their companions to be able to cope after a loss.
bullshit
>Imagine being the father and just get told "lol we dunno were your son is but he's 100% dead good luck"
if I fed my child to an animal that would not be among my list of troubles
>>
>>2146739
Because psychology. If you see the dead body you cope better. We are not in full controll of our psychology.
>>
>build a theme park on top of the habitat of the statistically most deadly marine animal on the planet
>be surprised when said deadly marine animal does what it does
>>
>>2148582
Where else was Walt supposed to hide the bodies?
>>
>>2148582
marine?
most deadly?
are you retarded?
>>
>>2148498
You're talking about the instinctive reaction. It's the clearest indication of justice having been served (seeing the body). Culture also affects that though. Not all people want the "public execution" of a murderer like Americans stereotypically do.
>>
>>2146015
>they search for the body
omfg What a waste of resources and time.
>>
>>2148672
Well they found the body.
>>
>>2148686
Didn't even take them very long. Who found it anyway? Police or Disney security? If it was Disney employees, the alternative way to spend that time probably wouldn't have been exactly life saving anyway.
>>
>>2148672
But if they don't find the body how do they know the kid isn't still alive somewhere?
>>
>>2146478
Don't forget we're home to the Sea World with the murderous psycho orca that's killed 3 people. Though he hasn't killed anyone in a few years but still

Always some kind of fucked up shit going on here.
>>
>>2148867
An alligator pulled a toddler into a fucking lake near disney. The kid would be dead if they just fell in, let alone had a gator disappear with them.
>>
>>2148612
Body of the boy, not the gator...

People want be sure. If death is not recorded and body not found there is remains the thought of "what if". Hope is like that. Unless it's a explosive plane crash or the like where it's unquestionable the person was disintegrated.
>>
>>2149289
That's not true. Most children can swim through instinct alone even if never taught to do so. In fact it used to be common for parents to throw young children into a body of water so that they would "learn" how to swim on their own when they had no other choice. Assuming the toddler was released it could have easily swum to the other side of the lake and wandered off.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>>2149391
>Assuming the toddler was released it could have easily swum to the other side of the lake and wandered off.
>>
>>2149289
That lagoon is set up like a beach. Pretty sure the kid actually waded in- I don't think he was even swimming, just walking with his legs in the water.

I hate to be insensitive, but we're on 4chan so I'll just go ahead: I have a Disney vacation coming up and I think it'll really suck if this incident affects me just trying to hang out on one of the resort beaches or watching the Electrical Water Pageant. The EWP is like my favorite thing at Disney. Kinda creepy that the kid was probably watching it just before the attack.
>>
>>2149391
Yeah for sure, this is why bodies of water are absolutely no threat to small children and kids can swim across lakes easily and never drown in pools and shit.
>>
>>2149705
Most children who drown do so either because of an external injury (for example child hits his head and loses consciousness in water) or because they panic. Assuming neither of these occurred he could have been fine.
>>
>>2149707
>injury
>panic
You mean the two things that would likely happen to a child during an animal attack?
>>
>>2149709
Isn't an alligator just a big lizard? What's the worst it can do?
>>
>>2149707
Yeah, because falling in a pool is much more likely to result in injury or panic than being yanked into the water by a fucking alligator.
>>
Alligators are Not That Dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QzyMIcYxw
>>
File: 1443022655661.png (710 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1443022655661.png
710 KB, 576x864
>this family is vacationing in Florida
>staying at the Disney Grand Floridian Resort, which costs more than $500 per night
>said resort has amazing pools, spas, jacuzzis, and fun water shit that would also be safe for their very young kids
>"lol we're gonna swim in some shitty lagoon even though there are signs that say No Swimming"
>"Woooow how was I supposed to know that there are alligators in Florida? Why didn't anyone tell us not to swim here? This is all Disney's fault!"
>there are actual people out there siding with the family and blaming Disney for not having "Danger! Alligators!" signs
Fuck these people. I want to feel bad because they lost their son, but how can they be so goddamn stupid? How do you live in America and not know to be wary of alligators and other dangerous shit in Florida? I know they'll sue Disney but I don't think they'll win.
>>
>>2149809
they weren't swimming, their toddler toddled into the water.

I don't know if they even saw him do it. Or if they saw the no swimming signs.

their lawsuit won't go to trial. Disney will pay them ten million dollars and be done with it. It's cheapest that way.
>>
>>2149809

Disney has a stronger legal standing, and with their army of lawyers they would doubtlessly crush a lawsuit. But then they'd have to deal with the PR that comes from heading to court against a family who lost their toddler on property.

They're going to settle and make the family sign a non-disclosure agreement. No amount of money they'd pay the parents would even come close to the potential fallout from fighting it.
>>
>>2149813

>I don't know if they even saw him do it. Or if they saw the no swimming signs.

That's not the company's fault. If the signs are clearly posted (which they are), the parents are liable.
>>
>>2149830
>the parents are liable.
lol
it doesn't quite work that way, but that would be nice.

in reality unless you place an impenetrable barrier between the public and the danger on your property, you are ultimately liable.
Which means even if someone gets around your barrier you're STILL liable, because it clearly wasn't impenetrable.
>>
>>2149809
Were they staying at the Grand Floridian? When I visit I like to just go hang out at that resort but I can't afford to spend the night there.
>>
>>2149833
I refuse to believe that's true.

If I have, say, a woodchipper on my property and a kid decides to just climb into it, anyone can see that's on the kid's parents for not stopping him from being suicidal.
>>
>>2149869
>I refuse to believe that's true.
what you believe doesn't matter in the slightest.

property owners in the US have a duty to protect people on their property from any foreseeable dangers.

It also doesn't really matter since businesses have insurance or slush funds just for cases like this. They're required to by law. Most property owners do too. If you come over and fall into my wood chipper I won't give a moment's thought to who's fault it is- my insurance company figures that shit out with the lawyers from your estate. It's really none of my business.
>>
>>2146050
the kid's dad went into the water to try and get him from out of the gator's mouth

fucking stupid move but gives me the feels
>>
>>2146545
They had "No Swimming" signs. Which still means dont go near the fucking water
>>
>>2150207
That's a little extreme. No swimming is different than a sign saying stay away from the water a distance of at least X feet. Since gators lunge. I think Disney is at fault here. They could have done a better job educating guests about gator danger and ensuring that they complied with the guidelines.
>>
>>2150273
I thought they do tell guests about gators when they come over.
>>
>>2150273
Yeah, I saw someone from /pol/ talking about this too. Apparently the beach was constructed by Disney, and it was normal for kids to play in the sand near the water. None of the workers at Disney cared about that. It isn't really that weird that a toddler waddled a little in the water, as the sign only said 'No swimming'.
>>
>>2150273

You're an idiot and the reason this country has billions of frivolous lawsuits. You do know that gators can walk on land right? The fuck kind of sign was Disney supposed to put up, "don't come to Florida, there are gators in the water, land, and possibly sky and you could be killed by one anywhere"? It's not Disney's responsibility to educate morons, and it's not reasonable or even feasible for Disney to employ babysitters for morons to make sure nothing bad happens.
>>
>>2150372
That's exactly the sort of fucking sign disney is supposed to put up you fucking mong. "No swimming" means no swimming, but last time i checked wading up to your knees or waist in water does not equal swimming. So of course parents will be fine with that, because the kid isnt breaking any rules. The kid wasn't swimming at all, just playing in some fucking water like kids do and parents let their kids do. But if the god damn sign said something like "No swimming. Alligators" then no fucking parent in their right mind is going to let their kid within a hundred feet of the water.

Who the actual fuck expects alligators in a pond on Disney property? Really? Disney doesnt need to employ babysitters, all they needed to do was say that alligators might be in the water. But no, instead they put up a no swimming sign and hoped for the fucking best.

Normally id agree with you, the US has a million more stupid lawsuits from cunts looking for money than there should be every year. But in this case? Huge amount of neglect on disney's part. When it comes down to the fact that putting ONE SINGLE EXTRA WORD on a sign could have prevented the death of a child, then its pure stupidity to not include that in a warning.
>>
>>2150393
>Florida
>No alligators in any body of water
???

bruh if alligators can get into pools and bathtubs, they can get into big lakes
>>
>>2150409
>tourists
>dont live in florida
>dont expect to find alligators in a pond on disney world property
>not going to look up every specific thing that might kill you when you visit disney world

Bruh if you put up a sign that said "Alligators" instead of "No swimming" then no one is going to go near the water at all, which was the (presumably) desired effect in the first place
>>
>>2150393
Where the fuck do you live where "no swimming" doesn't mean "don't get in the water"? So you think that in order for swimming to be happening they have to have their feet off the ground in the water? What sign would you suggest if there aren't alligators? Straight up "don't touch the water"? "No swimming" should suffice
>>
File: shark.gif (45 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
45 KB, 312x312
>>2150423
Just "no swimming" is not enough useful information I think. Sure they're tourists but...
>>
>>2150423
I live in the real world where signs mean exactly what they say. "No swimming" means no swimming. Is putting your feet in the water swimming? Is wading in water swimming? Up to the waist of a 3 or 4 year old is only like just over a foot deep. These kids are at fucking disney world. Theyre going to want to play in water, and playing in water isnt swimming. You dont swim in your fucking bathtub, but youre still in the water. Jesus fucking christ i hope you arent ever in charge of shit like this. Some water or something gets contaminated, and instead of straight up saying "water supply is contaminated" you put up a sign in front of your sink saying "dont use this sink for doing the dishes".

>>2150425
This is all im saying. A sign like that would be more than enough. If they didnt have a problem putting uo a sign that just says "no swimming" then why not go the extra 2 feet and add "alligators" on the end?
>>
>>2147040

Nah senpai if you think that shithead's opinion is a liberal position you're absolutely mistaken. If anything they would blame the family or, maybe, the lack of information about gators around the area (which I doubt considering it's fucking Florida, but Disney's policy is another story). Source: I'm a liberal.
>>
>>2146693
Fuck off with your cancer.
>>
>>2146015
Because they're not really a problem worth spending money on and traps are super ineffective

>>2146043
>is Disney going to get sued
This is America so I'm sure some lawyer will take it pro bono. Unfortunately for the family Disney is the kind of company that fights instead of settles and Disney is absolutely not culpable (they were in an off-limits area with clearly marked signs stating not to be anywhere fucking near the water). The family should consider themselves lucky they don't get hit with criminal negligence.

>>2146053
>You would think Disney would have staff there to keep people out of the water at feeding time
It wasn't a Gator enclosure, it was an off-limits man-made lake there for scenery (that they went to in lieu of the open pool right next to it) Gators can walk. If you live in South Florida and own a pool you've probably had a gator in it at one point.

>>2146059
>>2146074
The land is owned by Disney but it was not a part of the resort.

>>2150445
No swimming means don't enter the water. Full stop.

Disney isn't culpably by any stretch of the imagination.

If you needed to put up a "warning: might be gators here" in bodies of water where a gator might be hiding you would need a warning sign on literally every freshwater body in the state.
>>
>>2146478
It's Florida, what do you fucking expect?
>>
File: wat.png (205 KB, 433x276) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
205 KB, 433x276
>>2150445
>These kids are at fucking disney world. Theyre going to want to play in water
So maybe take them to the resort pool or one of the several water parks instead of wandering off the resort into the scenery-land where there are warning signs and no lifeguards
>>
>>2149809
It's just natural selection at work. We've sure as shit weakened her to a crippled coma-like state but she still gets a few each year.
>>
>>2147406
That douchebag throwing them food right near the gator is an asshole.
>>
>>2150464
>Disney is absolutely not culpable
of course they are.

they didn't warn of alligators and were aware that they were there.

they also made a dang beach, so despite the signs they gave the impression that it was ok to go in the water. That's what beaches are for.

they won't fight this one.
>>
>>2150475
>of course they are.
No, no they are not. In order to be culpable the event had to be the result of negligence on Disney's part.

>They didn't warn of alligators
Legally they don't have to. If businesses were required to warn people that a body of water might have a gator in it those signs would be on literally every pool, lake, and puddle in the state.

>they also made a dang beach, so despite the signs they gave the impression that it was ok to go in the water. That's what beaches are for.
You're a retard, anon. The beach and lake were for decoration. There's a shitload of land on Disney property with no function other than to provide views to hotel-goers.

You're arguing that if I made a plastic display cake and put a sign on it saying "DO NOT EAT - NOT EDIBLE," you could eat it and sue me because "cakes are for eating."

There almost certainly won't be a lawsuit to fight, as Disney will almost certainly offer a small monetary package with an NDA, but Disney has been known to fight and not settle. Expect no mercy if the parents try to go to court.
>>
>>2150475
>they didn't warn of alligators and were aware that they were there.
on top of that they were apparently aware that guests regularly feed the gators from the beaches and they took no action to prevent it. This is totally on them.
>>
>>2150482
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/disneys-liability-prior-knowledge-questioned/ar-AAhiiN2?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=U142DHP
>>
There were no lifeguards at the lake.

It was therefore not intended for public use.

Any claim of negligence because of a "lack of warnings" is stupid, as if that were a valid argument regarding use of that particular part of the resort then the lack of a lifeguard would be a far more egregious form of negligence.
>>
>>2150488
>the lack of a lifeguard would be a far more egregious form of negligence
they covered that with the "NO SWIM" signs.

The legal questions that will arise is if "No Swimming" signs imply you will be eaten by an alligator, and if having a beach implies it's fine to enter the water.

the likely answer by a jury will be no and yes respectively, especially if they can have the tort heard in a state other than florida.
>>
>>2150486
Did you bother reading this?

Some shmuck trial attorney from Dallas guessed that it would be negligence to not say "there are gators about"

Then, later in the article, a real attorney from Miami explains in no uncertain terms that the law "doesn’t require an owner of a land to anticipate the presence of harm from wild animals unless the owner either owns the wild animal or introduced it."

He goes on to say that if Disney knew there were gators in that lake then they may have had an obligation to tell resort-goers, but that would mean proving in court that Disney had positive proof that those alligators were in that lake (which they almost certainly didn't and even if they did there's no way to prove that)

So no, Disney isn't culpable.
>>
>>2150492
Negligence lawsuits are not a trial by jury
>>
>>2150493
>if Disney knew there were gators in that lake then they may have had an obligation to tell resort-goers
>(mental gymnastics)
>Disney isn't culpable
I enjoyed reading your cognitive dissonance.

unfortunately this will never see the inside of a courtroom because Disney will settle for $10,000,000 which won't be made public and you can keep telling yourself they settled for $125 and a coupon for a 1/2 price cheeseburger.
>>
>>2150495
have you ever been to one?

have you even googled to see if they involve juries?
>>
>>2150493
>Disney had positive proof that those alligators were in that lake (which they almost certainly didn't and even if they did there's no way to prove that)
Several videos have shown up of Disney employees pushing alligators back into the lagoon. Witnesses have already testified to guests at the resort feeding gators and resort employees awareness of it.

it will take less than a minute to demonstrate Disney's awareness.
>>
>>2150500
>Several videos have shown up of Disney employees pushing alligators back into the lagoon.
The question is not if they knew if alligators had ever been in the lake. The question is if they knew there were gators in the lake at that time. As has been said repeatedly before, literally every body of fresh water in Florida has had a gator in it.

The law here applies to things like a real open-for-swimming beach not putting a Jellyfish warning on the board.
>>
>>2150308
I stayed at the New Orleans themed hotel a couple years ago, and I do not remember it being mentioned once, verbally or by signage.
>>
>>2150505
>>2150308
Of course they don't tell people about the gators. Florida's business is fucking tourism. We want to get idiots to come here, not scare them away.
>>
>>2150502
>The question is if they knew there were gators in the lake at that time.
they had no reason to think they'd left since the park makes no attempts to remove them. As you say, they're in every body of water around so it's virtually impossible for Disney to pretend they didn't know they were there.

>The law here applies to things like a real open-for-swimming beach not putting a Jellyfish warning on the board
The question is going to boil down to whether or not visitors to Florida should automatically be aware you've got alligators or if hotels have a responsibility to warn them.
We've already agreed, as do lawyers in your state, that the hotel has a duty to warn guests.

then it's going to ask if a "No Swim" sign is the same as "Caution, Alligators."

which 10/10 English teachers will agree, they are two different phrases entirely.
>>
>>2150473
Watch the youtube version with sound. It sounds like there are multiple people giggling and egging him on.
>>
>>2150483
>guests regularly feed the gators from the beaches
Wait what? Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>2150508
>they had no reason to think they'd left since the park makes no attempts to remove them.
Unless the videos you're talking about are literally same-day then you're talking out your ass. Gators move constantly.

>As you say, they're in every body of water around so it's virtually impossible for Disney to pretend they didn't know they were there.
I'm not sure you understand the process of proving someone knows something. It's not about reasonable doubt.

>The question is going to boil down to whether or not visitors to Florida should automatically be aware you've got alligators or if hotels have a responsibility to warn them.
No, it isn't. You are fundamentally misunderstanding the burden placed on landowners and the legal standards involved.
>>
>>2150506
>We want to get idiots to come here, not scare them away
and that's ultimately why Disney will settle this for whatever the parent's attorney wants.

it's bad advertising, and the less people talk about it the better.
>>
>>2150513
>Unless the videos you're talking about are literally same-day then you're talking out your ass.
I doubt a judge and jury will see it that way.
>It's not about reasonable doubt.
the bar of proof is much lower in civil court
>You are fundamentally misunderstanding the burden placed on landowners and the legal standards involved
I'm just passing on what the press has published on the matter.

despite all your denials and attempts to protect your fragile ego, anyone that wants to can read the article I posted and see what actual lawyers have to say.
>>
>>2150516
Less than 2% of civil cases actually result in a trial. The about 90% result in a settlement with the rest being dismissed.
>>
>>2150517
yes, I have no doubt this will be settled as well.

anon is arguing that Disney will go to trial because they have a strong history of doing that.

Which is certainly possible but it doesn't sound like they'd win.
>>
File: 1415044336601.png (109 KB, 274x231) Image search: [Google]
1415044336601.png
109 KB, 274x231
>>2150516
>A florida judge is going to make a ruling that would require every freshwater body in the state to have a "warning: maybe gators" sign
Nah.
>the bar of proof being lower means my dipshit interpretation of a statute is valid
Nah.
>despite arguing for the better half of an hour I actually have no opinion and am just passing on the unaltered and unbiased word of the press
Kill yourself
>>
>>2150520
>anon is arguing that Disney will go to trial
Not quite. Disney offers hush money for signing an NDA, not a lawsuit settlement. If you don't go with the NDA and instead try to lawyer up prepare to get fucked by a mouse.
>>
>>2146015
no one's suppose to swim in that water
>>
>>2150521
>every freshwater body
How about tourist locations like Disney World?
>>
>>2150527
The law doesn't specify tourist locations and a court cannot create new laws, only interpret the existing ones.
>>
>>2150532
It always amazes me how ignorant most people are of the legal system. This is not a statement against you, but rather other people in this thread.
>>
>>2150523
>NDA
How does that work when the incident is literally worldwide news?
>>
>>2150521
>A florida judge is going to make a ruling
which is why the suit will likely be filed in CA.
>despite arguing for the better half of an hour I actually have no opinion and am just passing on the unaltered and unbiased word of the press
I'm not arguing, I'm repeating what's in the article I posted and you're disagreeing with it.

are you suggesting it's better to have a wrong opinion than no opinion?'
>>
>>2150533
>This is not a statement against you, but rather other people in this thread.
>he thinks laws come from civil trials.
>you pretend that's not ignorant

ah well, you're right. It's amazing how stupid you two are.
>>
>>2150534
>Being this ignorant.
It means the family does not discuss the incident with anyone else. They don't do interviews, publish books, or anything like that.
>>
>>2150534
Simple, they stop talking about it and refuse to talk about it with the press. They are also likely barred from ever discussing the terms of the NDA.

You know, the thing they're already doing.
>>
What are these bullshit fucking arguments if you can put out a no swimming sign you can put a danger alligator sign too.
>>
>>2150534
they don't get to say how much they made, and they don't get to write 30 bestselling books, plays and movie scripts about the evil Corporation that ate their kid.
>>
>>2150536
You've misread that post spectacularly.

Brava, brava.
>>
>>2150541
the post is a follow up to >>2150521
where anon pretends a judgment in favor of the plaintiff would result in a law requiring signs on every body of water.

the anon is retarded.
>>
>>2150542
>where anon pretends a judgment in favor of the plaintiff would result in a law requiring signs on every body of water.
Holy shit you are ultra retarded.

If not having a sign warning people of the possibility of gators in a freshwater body is considered negligence then that CHANGE IN INTERPRETATION of the ALREADY EXISTENT law will force property owners large and small to put up that sign or risk frivolous lawsuits.

The person asserting a law could be made in court is >>2150527, as he is suggesting new wording as opposed to a new interpretation of currently existing wording.

Your massive thickness is dwarfed only by your unearned confidence.
>>
>>2150543
you JUST read an article that clearly states HOTELS in florida have a higher burden of liability than other property owners, so you should know the law already exists, and does NOT affect all property owners.

and the answer to the person "suggesting new wording" is that the wording already exists.

Hotels are already required in the state of florida to warn you of any threats to your life or limb on their property. Including but not limited to alligators.
>>
>>2146627
>What could that alligator have achieved in its lifetime that could have any value to us as a species and society?

Probably more than I ever will.
>>
>>2150409
You're forgetting that these people are tourists. And they were at Disney. "The happiest place on earth"
Disney spends billions on their image. They turn their resort into another world.
>>
>itt: /an/ becomes litigious lawyers
>>
>>2150196
I know. I can't imagine how much it hurts to try your very hardest to save your child from a predator, risking yourself in the process, and fail. I'm glad the dad tried, but I'm so deeply sorry that he failed.

The worst part to think about is they had to go back to the hotel room and pack up their son's toys and clothes to take back home. They witnessed him being ripped away, and already have to pack up some of his shit, before they've gotten to properly mourn. It's fucking devastating.
>>
>>2151146
Save your sympathy for people who didn't bring tragedy on themselves by acting like idiots.

My guess is the gene pool has improved due to this incident.
>>
>>2151217
>I don't know how natural selection works
>>
>Every video I have seen of Gators or Crocs attacking giant animals has the animals being ripped to shreds and losing limbs
>Little boys corpse is intact and perfect.
>>
>>2151264
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWFLcAy4Pww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_EdKY5K-aI
And before you ask I don't know why the only videos I can find with this are dogs.
>>
>>2146974
>delectable

Lol.
>>
https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-diego-dad-says-warned-204528811.html
>>
>>2150393

Not as if putting gators on the sign makes the difference. Theres colleges down there with gator infested waters and gator signs and people still insist on their stupid watersports anyway. Theyre even told not to feed gators but people still antagonize the gators anyway. They end up killing several gators a year because student negligence. Even if theres signs, people will break the rules.

The only thing that would prevent this would be better barriers placed more in-land so people cant even get close to dipping their toesies in.

>Who the actual fuck expects alligators in Florida?

ftfy mate
>>
File: 1362285276466.jpg (72 KB, 612x355) Image search: [Google]
1362285276466.jpg
72 KB, 612x355
>>2146015
>be Disneyworld
>feed every alligator that comes on the property a large, ticking clock
>??????
>profit
>>
>>2150523
This

The parents will get a large sum of money (probably millions) to keep hush hush

Disney loses some business temporarily

Everyone forgets by next year
>>
>>2151217
Everyone makes mistakes, anon. Usually mistakes don't have such horrible results. I can feel empathy for people who did a dumb thing and had to watch their child be dragged away to his death. Of course most of my empathy goes to the child, who genuinely was too young to know better. But I can imagine the special hell the parents are going through, and it's painful.
>>
>>2151736
If they do make "watch out for alligators" signs, they might put Captain Hook on them.
>>
>>2151736
I forgot all about that shitty movie.
>>
>>2151565
I smell bullshit.
>>
File: tinkerbell.webm (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
tinkerbell.webm
2 MB, 720x540
>>2152218
Bite your tongue. That movie gave us Tink.
>>
>>2146545
If you are going to a fucking resort called DisneyWorld, you don't expect to have to protect your kid from alligators. If you go to Yellowstone, you know there are wild animals in there, because it's a national forest. If there are fucking wild animals around, they should post warnings.
>>
File: 1340445098549.jpg (556 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1340445098549.jpg
556 KB, 1944x2592
>>2152704
People's expectations do vary quite a bit from reality though.

I've been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, one of the Florida hotels, two in California, the resort in Hawaii, and on one Disney cruise.

In particular on the cruise and the Hawaiian property it's no problem to get in the water where there's a decent chance of dying.

Disney works very hard to make their properties foolproof, but the safety of the thing depends very much on where you're at and what you're doing.

Not to excuse their failure here-
I mean they obviously can't stop sharks and other large predatory fish from swimming in the sea, but perhaps they should've tried a bit harder to keep gators out of their lagoon.

not sure if that's actually possible though. As others have mentioned they're fucking everywhere.
>>
>>2152731
do they have signs that say 'There be gators in this here lagoon' or something like that?
>>
File: 1362285366198.jpg (78 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
1362285366198.jpg
78 KB, 600x692
>>2152735
no, but they will soon.
>>
Floridian here.

Shitty fucking tourists should have kept an eye on the kid. Same with the shitty mom letting her kid into the gorilla enclosure.

The gorilla and those alligators did nothing wrong.

It's like the fucking critter guy asshole who's always like "oh well this gator is to big we gotta to kill it :))))"
>>
>>2153164
They did have an eye on him. They watched the whole thing. The dad even tried to wrestle the gator because he was close enough to just jump right to that.
>>
>>2152731
gators can climb a fence. you gotta put a bulkhead on it, but floridians should know that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp_bUYPrTg
somebody fucked up here
>>
>>2153164
>blame the victims
>every time

the only problem with Florida is all you fucking Floridians. I guess we need somebody to scrub our toilets when we go on vacation, but fuck you guys are stupid.
>>
>Six alligators were trapped and euthanized due to human stupidity
I hope his family or anyone involved (up to 6 more people ofc) dies soon of something unrelated.
>>
>>2147406
Based. Fuck invasive species.
If I see invasive plants I take a moment to rip them out of the fucking ground, and invasive animals deserve the same.
>>
>>2146022
Several days late, but for the record, Gainesville is somewhat an exception. Some bison, though rare, in Payne's Prairie.
>>
>>2152347
I was referring to Hook with Dustin Hoffman.
> read that as twink first

>>2153385
It's how they killed it, nothing to do with them being hunted for pest control.
>>
>>2154467
Circle of life
>>
>>2149283
The orca has ptsd, im not quick to blame him
>>
>>2154467
Ah. Well they both come from the same book.
>>
>>2154837
True.
>>
>>2146028
What the fuck is a fence?
>>2153319
Oh.

>>2147789
Alligators can't chew so they stash large prey underwater where it'll rot a bit so they can pull chunks off when they get hungry.

>>2152731
It's an artificial lagoon surrounded by hotels and resorts that advertise the lagoon's beaches as part of the attraction. You don't expect this in an artificial development if you're not from gator country so there should have been greater warnings.

>>2151963
Underrated post.
>>
>>2155288
>What the fuck is a fence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp_bUYPrTg
>>
its sad that those poor gators had to pay the ultimate price for doing the great service of pruning the offspring of idiots from our hellish ranks
>>
>>2155288
>You don't expect this in an artificial development if you're not from gator country
all 5 times I've been to Florida I made a point of checking artificial ponds and lakes for alligators and snakes.
>>
>>2146099
Doesn't gator stomach acid dissolve pretty much everything, even bone?
>>
>>2153319
AHAHAHA just watching that motherfucker fall to the other side made my night!
>>
>>2149716
>bite force of several hundred pounds
>rows of sharp teeth
More b8 for the crocs.
>>
>>2155453
Yeah but it's the size ofa small dog really.
>>
>>2155456
From wiki
>Size greatly varies between species, from the dwarf crocodile to the saltwater crocodile. Species of Osteolaemus grow to an adult size of just 1.5 to 1.9 m (4.9 to 6.2 ft), whereas the saltwater crocodile can grow to sizes over 7 m (23 ft) and weigh 1,000 kg (2,200 lb). Several other large species can reach over 5.2 m (17 ft) long and weigh over 900 kg (2,000 lb).
>The largest crocodile ever held in captivity is an estuarine–Siamese hybrid named Yai (Thai: ใหญ่, meaning big) (born 10 June 1972) at the Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo, Thailand. This animal measures 6 m (20 ft) in length and weighs 1,114 kg (2,456 lb).
>The longest crocodile captured alive is Lolong, which was measured at 6.17 m (20.2 ft) and weighed at 1,075 kg (2,370 lb) by a National Geographic team in Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines.
>The American is one of the larger crocodile species. Males can reach lengths of 6.1 m (20 ft), weighing up to 907 kg (2,000 lb).[5] On average, mature males are more in the range of 4.1 m (13 ft) to 4.8 m (16 ft) in length weighing about 400 kg (880 lb).[6] As with other crocodile species, females are smaller; rarely exceeding 3.8 m (12 ft) in length.
They're a bit bigger than a dog, anon.
>>
>>2155461
That's a crocodile. Completely different animal. Alligators are pussies.
>>
>>2146169

>The kid was stupid enough to jump into a gorilla pen!

Yeah? That gorilla was stupid enough to fuck with a human. POP POP WATCHIN' NIGGAS DROP
>>
>>2147406
Now that's what I call hogwash.
>>
>>2155463
Alligators are more laid back, but that's it. An alligator that has a hold of you is going to fuck you up just as bad as a croc will.
>>
>>2147040
>>ban assault gators
kek
>>
>>2155461
You're getting trolled anon. And I don't even think it was the poster's original intent. Anon was just being silly.
>>
>>2147592
Let it be a warning to the other flies.
>>
>>2150372
>The fuck kind of sign was Disney supposed to put up
"Beware of Alligators" sound good to me.
>>
>>2157807
It's not an alligator pond. If you needed a beware of alligator sign there you need one on every fresh body of water in florida.

No Swimming means there's no lifeguard and no water treatment and (most importantly) NO EXPECTATION OF SAFETY
>>
Part of the issue may have been the new hotel villas Disney opened at the neighboring Polynesian resort this year. They have porches hanging over the same lake, and people are saying a lot of guests were tossing food over them to feed gators.
>>
>>2155308
On the side of a road or by some motel that absolutely makes sense. But this is didney, a master of artificial resorts that lets gators go for skittles and snapples on its property.
>>
>>2158323
>If you needed a beware of alligator sign there you need one on every fresh body of water in florida that's located on hotel property
ftfy

we've already established itt that hotels are subject to stricter rules than other property owners in florida.

you don't need a sign on EVERY PUDDLE in your god-forsaken swamp.

just on those puddles that happen to be owned by hotels which largely house people that aren't familiar with your demonic fauna.
>>
>>2146474
That fucking expression. I think my face is melting.
>>
>>2147377
>imporant role

Eating annoying kids? Yeah, I can get behind that.
>>
>>2159736
Can we include idiotic tweetfags too?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.