[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 Cats or 2 Dogs? if you had to choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (116 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
116 KB, 594x396
2 Cats or 2 Dogs? if you had to choose
>>
>>2144917

What's the side dish?
>>
I have exactly 2 cats and 2 dogs.

Get on my level fag.
>>
2 birds
>>
File: mares.png (728 KB, 788x537) Image search: [Google]
mares.png
728 KB, 788x537
2 horses.
>>
two birds
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
>>
One of each
>>
2 cats.

cats are clean, and they have personality.
>>
>>2145070

>cats are clean

kek
>>
2 sneks
>>
Cats. It's not even close.
>>
>>2145070
>cats have personality
Kek
>>
>>2145112
what breed mate
>>
>>2145117
Domestic shorthair.
>>
I already have 2 kots
>>
>>2144917

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, if I had to pick which ones to keep, it would break my heart. In the event of a break up with my partner, we've planned that I would keep the dogs and he would keep the cats, but I think in reality I would take all the pets.

The best quality of life for them if we had to split them up would be me with the dogs and him with the cats, but one of the cats has been my little partner in crime for 8 years, and I don't think I could ever, ever let her go with someone else.
>>
Doggos for sure. More work, but more reward.
>>
2 lady dogs so I can have a threesome.
>>
>>2145307
this
>>
If I had the time and space, two dogs
>>
2 dogs and i make them fight to death
>>
>>2144917
Dogs are dumb, smelly, and are allways waiting for your enabling.

2 cats please. Atleast they'll have eachother when im not around.
>>
>>2145368

cats smell worse than dogs and litterboxes are disgusting and it's scientific fact that they hate you
>>
>>2144917
2 cats. I want to die from toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>2145106
>>cats are clean
Our family had a dog once and I was appalled at the types of shit it would get into. It loved to dig through the trash, it also loved used feminine hygiene products, which is horrific and revolting. It probably didn't help that it was a hound, maybe other breeds are less attracted to such things.

However, I can't imagine that a cat would never get into that kind of shit. In fact I'm pretty sure it would be as put off by the smell of garbage. Maybe if it hadn't eaten for several days it might venture into the garbage for food, but it wouldn't look at garbage as some kind of "treat" to partake in as soon as its owners' backs are turned.

"Clean" is relative it's just natural selection's way of letting us know what our immune system can tolerate, so I'm not going to say a cat is "clean" or a dog is "dirty".

All I know is that a cat's definition of "gross" seems to be closer to my own, compared to a dog.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.