[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing that separates mankind from other animals is our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
The only thing that separates mankind from other animals is our minds, and that is only if we use them correctly. For the first time in mankind's history we can Know the truth as it relates to conscious life. The truth is stranger than fiction but it is the real truth that will set you free from the animal realm from which we all evolved.
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
43 KB, 403x403
A man should look for what is and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein

Truth you can check: It is as matter of fact as the ground and as useful as food. It's the kind of truth that can make hate and war as unnecessary as ignorance.

Charles Darwin revealed how evolution works, but not what it really means.

Evolution is no longer just a theory; it has been proven true beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem is, even people who believe evolution is true disassociate themselves from the process. They somehow skipped all the lower forms of animal life and just started out at the top of the evolutionary ladder.

The evidence says we evolved as life evolved.

Human beings did not just appear at the top of the evolutionary ladder to reap the benefits of those millions of years of evolution without having to live through it.

In other words, you were those other animals. Someone had to be them.

You had to be lower animals to be a human now. You lived as all the different animals in your evolutionary line. You lived through millions of years, and millions of lives and deaths to get to where you are now. That's what Darwin's book means.

In addition to the fossil evidence, the genetic code proves that all animals, including us, evolved from bacteria over the last 700 million years on earth.
>>
did you just finish your psychology 101 classes or something?
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (45 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
45 KB, 650x375
In other words, you were a microbe, an insect, a fish, a dinosaur, an ape...

When all of the evidence (100%) says something happened, and there is no evidence (zero) that anything else could have happened, it is the truth beyond a reasonable doubt to honest, rational people.

We have come a very, very long way, but we have a little further to go. The next and last step in our evolution is learning and accepting the truth of life, and this includes acknowledging our true past.

The truth will free us from the animal world we all evolved from.
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (65 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
65 KB, 498x498
Immortality: "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious."

It is not possible to be aware of being unconscious from your own perspective. You cannot be aware of not being aware. You can be less aware/conscious, such as when you are asleep, but not completely unconscious (dead), because time would stand still for you. A billion years could pass, and you would not know it.

How do you know you are dead? It is not possible to be aware of any gaps in life; it is continuous and never-ending from your own point of view.

Death and birth are a continuous event from your own perspective.

You will die physically, but you will be born into a new physical body. Being born happens, or you would not be here now. You were born into this life. It is what we know happens. There is no evidence anything else happens. True or false?

The "you only live once" theory: Many people say that they do not believe in reincarnation; they believe when you die, you're dead. What about fish, clams, horses, bears, flies? People that say you only live once are saying some souls get to live just one life as a worm, and that is it for all of eternity.

Other people believe you are judged by a god after you die. Is the worm judged?
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (214 KB, 1220x854) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
214 KB, 1220x854
Many people think human beings are the only animal that is conscious. Is a dog or cat conscious? Where do you draw the line? Is a bird conscious? The truth is, all animal life is conscious and alive just like us.1 The only thing that makes humans different from other animals is that we have a mind that can think and reason at a high enough level to know the truth of life, and those that know rise above animals.

It is time to see and accept the truth the evidence supports.

You are immortal; it is impossible to not be, because it is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious. Just that one sentence proves it. It is like these sentences: It is impossible for it to be light and dark at the same time, you cannot have your cake and eat it too. They are simple, but certain facts. The sentence "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious" is a simple and certain fact.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another. Albert Einstein

Like energy, consciousness cannot be created or destroyed.

This revelation will change your life. Now you know where you come from and what you have been doing for about half a billion years (evolving). The next question is how does life work and what is next, and we can know that too.

People are trying to understand the universe independent of consciousness, and it is the most important factor in the equation.

The universe as it relates to conscious life can be understood now. It is the ultimate truth; the truth that will transform mankind and the world.
>>
File: truthcontestlogoperfect.png (22 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
truthcontestlogoperfect.png
22 KB, 220x220
The greatest present: For the first time in history, the first time in our 700 million years on this planet, we can know life, know what we are, where we come from, and where we are going. We have to take advantage of this brief opportunity. It has been a long time coming and will be a long time gone. This book will give you the power to change our present course to one that leads to a place without pain, fear or suffering, a place some western religions call heaven.

Keep reading: New and different revelations about life are not easy to accept. Do not let the things you disagree with stop you from reading further. Many of the things you do not agree with or understand when you first read them will make sense after you read more of the book. Do not skip around; it needs to be read in order to make sense. It is a small book (101 pages) that does not take much time to read. It is worth it. Search "Truth Contest" and read the top entry. What is said can and will transform mankind and the world when enough people see it.
>>
>>2144721
>the truth that will transform mankind and the world.
the problem is that while the universe and our existence IS miraculous, it's also pretty fucking mundane and boring.

we won't be transformed, there's nowhere to go from here except to the opposite.
>>
>>2144725
The opposite is true life is the most exciting and beautiful thing there is people just can't see it clearly.

There are two ways mankind can go. We are at the crossroads, we will either learn the truth of life and evolve creating paradise on earth or we will destroy ourselves and evolution will start over. We are playing for all the Marbles and the ball is in our court.
>>
>>2144729

/an/ by most accounts is a pretty liberal place.
you should be preaching this down in the south where people think that water on mars is a left wing conspiracy. or in front of the billionaires across the globe that suppress the world population for their own agendas to secure more power.
but preaching to the choir is just trying to bed the altar boys.
>>
>>2144729
>we will either learn the truth of life and evolve creating paradise on earth or we will destroy ourselves and evolution will start over
we already know the truth of life.

it's meaningless. There is no purpose except to reproduce. There is nothing we need to do except waste time while we're waiting for the eggs to hatch.

if we want paradise we've already discovered sex and heroin and sticking a wire into our pleasure centers and stimulating them.

there is no truth to discover. Truth is self-evident. All you can do is one day maybe stop ignoring it.
>>
>>2144719
uh no retard, nothing can separate us from our own biology. Evolution doesn't have a goal either, it's born out of necessity.
>>
Mm this sounds like more misunderstanding and misusing the concepts of evolution and natural selection.

Evolution is the change in allele frequency within a population over time. That's it. Full stop. There is not some grand scheme or goal or "evolutionary ladder."
>>
>>2144716
I thought I would never have to see one of these threads when I left /lit/. I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>2144729
>paradise on earth

I suggest you look up a yin and yang symbol and stare at it until you realize how stupid you're being.
>>
>>2145797
If you separated the Nordic countries from from the rest of the planet wouldn't that pretty much be it?

Though I guess their well-being is also largely built on cheap labor overseas.

Robots save us.
>>
>>2145846

Ah. Of course. Exclusively White cultures and nations based on the import and silent exploitation of the rest of the world somehow paint the picture of paradise.

I honestly expected to be surprised.
>>
>>2145850
I'm having difficulties understanding you. Are you being sarcastic about the things that I already was being sarcastic about? Or are you being sarcastic about me drawing the "white guilt" card?
>>
File: lizwiz.jpg (124 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
lizwiz.jpg
124 KB, 500x335
>>2145863

We're going too deep, anon.
What is even real anymore.
>>
File: 1464410411792.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464410411792.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>2144716
Wow after I first read it I thought like everyone else in thread, BS. But now after reading further and researching consciousness mfw Truth Contest is actually what evidence says is true and almost no one can see it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.