[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I want a Chihuahua . Why is this a bad idea.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I think I want a Chihuahua . Why is this a bad idea.
>>
My best bro was a chihuahua. I still miss her. Doesn't require a lot of exercise and demands to be with you. Mines was very laid back.
>>
>>2142973
Because it's not a Husky, hunting dog, Pug, or a Bombay cat.

And because if you like tacos (who doesn't?) you'll start craving them more and more and at random times. Still...
>>
>>2142976
Hor are huskies, hunting dogs and pugs a good idea?
>>
File: here's_a_thought.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
here's_a_thought.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>2142981
Personally grew up with a half-half husky and wolf, so there is a little favoritism there. But if I can't take the car to work I can hitch a sled-ride with a big fluffy best friend.
>also GoT
Almost every hunting dog is commonly smart right? Plus I wouldn't mind a dog that can hunt while I fish.
>I don't always catch something
Pugs are the funniest dogs on fucking Earth.
>need I say more?
>>
>>2142973
Treat it like a normal dog and not a toy and chances are it wont turn out to be a shit. A lot of the dogs in shelters are misnamed or half chihuahua so be conscious of that.
>>
It's not, I've known some great chihuahuas. Just don't keep it in a purse and don't treat it like a human child. If it's trained properly, not only do they make great bros, but they can live for a long-ass time.
>>
>>2142973
If you're fat get a dog that can't be trained to piss on a mat.
If you do get a chihuahua, make sure you establish a balanced understanding of dominance and control. It's not pretty or attractive when a dog starts to act on its basic instincts and you can't handle that. i say this because chihuahua's have to have some serious complex with their size.

I've met a chihuahua that would sing when her owner's would sing. Fucking adorable no doubt.
>>
File: pfft.gif (924 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
pfft.gif
924 KB, 500x285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-k-uN73Gk
>>
>>2142993
This. Had a chihuahua when I was younger, he was a total bro up until his last few years where he went kind of...senile, I guess?

Regardless, we raised him as we would any other dog and he was a cool little guy. I'm kinda biased towards small dogs now, if they're the ones that aren't raised awfully.
>>
>>2142973
There are no positives
>>
>>2142992
You do know that hunting dogs can't be left alone to hunt? You need to manage them
>>
>>2142992
>half-half husky and wolf
Ok
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.