[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identify my fish.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So my kid brought a bucket of fishes home from the local reservoir. 10 points to anyone who can identify

Pic related. It's the fish.
>>
File: image.jpg (921 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921 KB, 3264x2448
Bumping with more related fish pics.

Sorry they're shit.
>>
looks like a dead fish
>>
Definitely a cyprinid of some sort. Rather the species is pretty hard to guess. They do look like that minnow found in asia that was briefly registered as the world's smallest animal, however, guessing that you don't live in the slums of Asia, I'm guessing it's a juvenile minnow.
>>
Fiero with a bodykit
>take a better picture motherfucker, nobody can tell what the hell that is
>>
File: image.jpg (991 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
991 KB, 3264x2448
Sorry, they're fast little fuckers and I'm working with an iPhone here.

Minnow is totally possible but no; we don't live in Asia. We're in England if that helps. They've grown pretty quick in a few days but the water is pretty murky now so need to know wth they need

They're pretty much transparent with Two massive black eyes and a few black stringy lines inside. Maybe a bit silvery now?
>>
Might be a juvenile stickleback, based on location alone. That is definitely a fish that a kid with wellies and a small net might catch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-spined_stickleback
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.