[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
He's been itching his ear a lot.

Is this fleas? He's an indoor cat but my second cat goes out.

This same thread probably gets posted a few times a week.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
>>
>>2136410
Ear mites?
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
Ear mites was my guess aswell
>>
>>2136410
>muh outdoor cat
Yes it's fleas you fucking nigger

They're everywhere outside and you letting a domesticated animal outside is bringing them into your home.

As long as that other cat is prancing around outside killing chipmunks ALL of your animals will have fleas.

No, there is no medicine that you put on your cat to remove fleas from the environment.

Stop the outside pet bullshit, use Frontline, remove the fleas from your home and maybe eventually your pets will be free of fleas.

Also, take it to the damn vet pets cost money take responsibility and spend it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
>>2136416
Hopefully Saturday I'm getting rid of the out door cat. If the person doesn't want him I'll probably leave him at a shelter desu. Been trying to lose him for months.
>>
>>2136422
You're trying to trigger me but it isn't working.

My only hope is that karma in fact does exist. :^)
>>
>>2136426
>>2136426
I'm not trying to trigger you.
You don't realize how hard it is to find someone who wants to take a grown cat. If this person doesn't want him and he's bringing fleas into my home now I'm just going to give him to a shelter.
I only started letting him out because the two of them hate each other so much, the now outdoor cat bullies the hell out of this white one on top of everything.
He will probably have better odds of finding a home at a shelter
>>
>>2136428
>He will probably have better odds of finding a home at a shelter

tee hee. by the way, any no-kill shelter will probably have a weeks/months long waiting list for an adult cat, in addition to charging you an intake fee

unowned/unwanted kittens and young cats are adorable and lovable. unwanted/unowned adult cats are pests to be exterminated.
>>
>>2136428
Or you could take responsibility, not give up any cats and find a way to make it work.

You give away that cat you'll prove to yourself that you can't take responsibility and you can't find solutions to problems.
>>
>>2136430
>weeks/months long waiting list for an adult cat,
i said "leave" for a reason
>>2136432
k
>>
>>2136437
oh, so go throw it over the fence at the animal shelter, like the absolute worse, scum-of-the-earth trailer trash rednecks and niggers do here. absolutely worthless people who have zero to contribute to society in any way, so instead they impose debt upon the shelters by forcing in animals that there isn't funding or space for.

guess what we started doing to animals thrown over the fence at my shelter? you can probably figure it out.
>>
>>2136437
semi-colon up-arrow right-parentheses
>>
>>2136442
should i leave him at an old folks home or drive miles away and set him free instead?
>>
Note to self: dont let my cat outside anymore. Can't you just buy a flea collar for your cat to fix the flea problem? Or are fleas that difficult to get rid of? All I do for my dog is put frontline on her and that seems to be enough.
>>
>>2136473
Flea collars are worthless as shit
>>
>>2136476
Maybe he could shave all the hair off of his pussy. Scorched earth policy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.