[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about obtaining a Scottish Shitland Pony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
How does one go about obtaining a Scottish Shitland Pony?
>>
>>2134886
>shitland pony

i suspect you of visiting fluffy threads , it would be better for everyone that you dont get a horse
>>
File: cuddles1.jpg (30 KB, 112x160) Image search: [Google]
cuddles1.jpg
30 KB, 112x160
>>2134886
>>2134972

http://www.guidehorse.com/faq_horses.htm

>The Guide Horse Foundation recommends that you consider adopting an unwanted, abused or rescued miniature horse from a horse rescue organization or buying a miniature horse from an auction where the killer buyers attend.

Art copies life and life copies art.

Plus you should think the best of people Anon and assume Anon is a hugboxer
>>
/mlp/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>2135186

It's especially true for a pet like a shetland/mini, but unless you want to participate in top-tier competition there's not much reason to not to adopt or buy a horse from a meat auction these days. Due to such rampant over-population, there are a ton of quality animals up for slaughter (and, by extension, very low prices).
>>
>>2135304
If you're not a horse person though, you can easily get shilled at an auction. Won't know how much something is worth, what your buying, the terms that are used, etc.

I'm not sure if horse auctions are like every other auction where they have a man on the inside raising the price, but if they can tell you don't know shit and fall in love with a pony, they'd play you for all you have

But other than that horse auctions are a great way to get a good horse for cheap if you know what youre buying
>>
>>2135234

Fluffies are not /mlp/ anymore. You get banned for posting lfuffies there cause abuse triggered ponyfags.
>>
File: huggies n wuv.jpg (43 KB, 519x640) Image search: [Google]
huggies n wuv.jpg
43 KB, 519x640
now I actually want to get one of these
>>
>>2135802

what would happen if someone bred that to a percheron?
>>
>>2137667

no one knows
>>
>>2134886
JRHNBR
>>
>>2137855
Manlet detected.
>>
>>2134886
Consume various amounts of haggis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.