[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it immoral to own pits? I think a pit owner is infringing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is it immoral to own pits? I think a pit owner is infringing on the rights of his family and anyone that comes in contact with the blood-thirsty monster.

Should owners need proper licensing and heavy taxation? Should we even allow ownership?
>>
Nah they should stop being bred just so retards stop this pit cult mentality. They are a dangerous breed, bred to kill and that part of them will always be there no matter how sweet, just like any animal, they can be.
>>
>getting killed by a 50lb dog
>>
No there is nothing inherently wrong with them, its just mostly dumb human trash owns pits.
>>
Required to be neutered or spayed.
>>
>>2133947
>Should owners need proper licensing and heavy taxation
Spot the British trash.
>>
>>2133947
That dog was unneutered and probably poorly trained judging by that white trash fucking name. Breed's got nothing to do with this.
>>
>>2133947
I know it's bait thread, but
>spay/neuter: no
>>
>Own a lab/some kind of bully mix
>falls under the pit category, so have to look up a bunch of legalities when trying to move
>find out some helpful tips on what to do if your dog is ever in a fight or gets attacked by another dog
>Alright good to know

>so at the dog park a couple days ago
>she's doing her thing sniffen around
>stbernard owner is coming up to gate
>recognize him from way back in the day when I first went to the dog park and remember his dog jumping on me and trying to get in other dogs faces
>its just my dog and this dog now
>Fuck

>Guy starts being way too overly friendly, saying how sweet his dog is and she just wants to say hi
>always a bad sign
>He starts asking if my dog is friendly and can play, I say yes but she still has some issues when other dogs get too pushy (thinking, stupidly, that he would take the hint and watch his dog)
>nope
>not two seconds after this his dog is doing circles around mine (whose cowering) and then starts barking in her face
>Ny dog feels cornered,starts barking back, so spits flying
>I'm already in it, grabbing his dogs collar and turning her around because I know a fights about to happen
>I have to kick at my dog to snap her out of it and basically use my whole body to lift and turn this beast of a dog around to her owner
>I'm pissed and scared, but I try go calmly tell the guy that she's (his dog) is acting agressive and he needa to leave
>Immediately realize that's a bad choice of words, but it's the heat of the moment and his dog is almost as big as my whole fucking body, so I can't hold her back if she decides to really get into it
>He immediately starts getting pist saying his dog isn't aggressive, mine is, I said mine had issues, blabla I need to leave
>I say 'no, I told you she has issues with dogs getting in her face. If you. Can't control your dog, please leave'
>he's telling me I need to leave, blabla, so I clip my dogs leash on and walk to the other side of the park
>>
>>2134752
>I sit on a rock and whip out my phone so I can start recording if I need to
>proceed to ignore him and his dog even though he's obviously staring me down
>a few minutes pass and his dog goes to the bathroom (which he doesn't pick up) and then he puta the leash on and just leaves

I don't know if he only came to let his dog shit, or if he left because I didn't. Either way, I'm happy I looked up all those pitbull owner laws and tricks to avoid having my dog get in trouble over assholes lime OP.
>>
>PIT BULLS ARE EVIL
>[OPINIONS]
>[ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE]

>NUH UH PIT BULLS ARE ANGELS
>[OPINIONS]
>[ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE]

Every pit bull thread ever. You gotta have a license to drive a car because it proves you at least sorta have a clue how to not kill a lot of people on accident. I say you should have to have a license to own a pit bull. Anything that could easily murder someone if not raised properly shouldn't be left in the hands of the average untrained dumbass normie. I wouldn't want people walking around with lions and tigers and shit, bigass dogs are the next best thing. There's a reason we don't let people walk around with grenade launchers bought at Walmart just like how we don't let people own nukes. That's a pretty extreme comparison but my point is that some things are just too dangerous to let highschool dropouts play around with.
>>
>>2133947
>her name is porsche
Give that pup a medal
>>
>>2134769
Well atleast you know its how they are raised and yes thats what it all comes down too how it is raised.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.