[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he put it back? :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cR 4Uy_P_k4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chipmunk_mouthfull.jpg (47 KB, 660x435) Image search: [Google]
chipmunk_mouthfull.jpg
47 KB, 660x435
Why did he put it back? :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cR4Uy_P_k4
>>
Because being stuffed to the gills with birdseed makes it difficult to flee from the giant predator approaching you.
>>
>>2133368
It's what I thought too you smarty smart ass but it takes 3 minutes to empty the whole thing, that's not advantageous at all.

It really looke like he's ''It's chill bro, I'll just put it back''
>>
>>2133369
Look, all I know is I did the same thing to a snake once. I saw a snake swallowing a toad in my flower bed with just the legs sticking out. I squatted down to watch and must have triggered some response, because the snake spent the next few minutes regurgitating the entire toad and then slithered off. There's some sort of instinctive response occurring here and it's not "oh deary me, I got caught eating out of the bird feeder. I'm so embarrassed."
>>
>>2133378
>natural survival reflex

>spend the next precious minute you have to casually regurgitate
>>
>>2133423
they are moving as quickly as they can, its not casual. stop applying human emotions to wild animals
>>
>If I stay still he wont see me.
>Its getting closer.
>It growled at me!
>Ill just regurgitate all of this so that I can gtfo
>>
>>2133508
You sound like you're projecting your own experiences onto the animals. Like You got mugged and shit yourself but you tell everyone that it was so you could run faster.
>>
File: Ill just leave.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Ill just leave.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>2133423
>>
>>2133820

actually, shitting during a flight scenario is a normal physiologic response to stress
>>
>>2133369
Animals don't think like you do. It dropped its load to flee more efficiently. Don't be dense.
>>
>>2133368
/thread
>>
>>2134694
Does it not eat the calf?
>>
>>2133360

>To catch a predator animal version
>You wanna tell me what your doing at this bird house?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.