[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I decided to take my dad's dog out for a walk because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 7987.png (1 MB, 1289x852) Image search: [Google]
7987.png
1 MB, 1289x852
Today I decided to take my dad's dog out for a walk because my dad got a back injury and now nobody walks the poor little bastard. I took the dog on the same route as I used to take my dog which includes a small boardwalk onto the lake. She then unexpectedly jumped off the boardwalk and very happily went for a swim in the water.

This all sounds great except for the fact that the lake is very polluted... i'm pretty sure she didn't drink the water, this dog also (despite our best efforts) eats small rotten dead animals, other dog's shit and raw meat from the garbage... also it's probably worth mentioning that her head was completely dry and i'm pretty sure she didn't drink the water, but i'm reading some articles by vets which have me scared shitless, what do you guys think?

Pic related it's the dog.
>>
>this dog also (despite our best efforts) eats small rotten dead animals, other dog's shit and raw meat from the garbage

typical husker
>>
>>2133013
Clean and dry her completely and you should be good
>>
if she begins displaying signs of illness you'll likely just have to go to the vet for some antibiotics and maybe a dewormer (giardia).

like the another anon said, wash and dry her thoroughly
>>
>>2133013
>this dog also (despite our best efforts) eats small rotten dead animals, other dog's shit and raw meat from the garbage

It's a dog, not a person goddamn. Their digestive systems are designed to process raw and rotting meat because they're hunters and opportunistic scavengers.
>>
>>2133391
Even so, dogs can eat poisonous stuff out of the garbage, and it's not that difficult to keep it in a secure spot or can.

Pick up your damn garbage OP before that dog gets something that really makes it sick.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.