[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 99% sure there's a pregnant cat hiding in my barn...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: frstbnn.jpg (294 KB, 800x579) Image search: [Google]
frstbnn.jpg
294 KB, 800x579
I'm 99% sure there's a pregnant cat hiding in my barn...
Is there anything I can put out, so she don't have to hunt mice for nutrients?
>>
>>2132363
>Is there anything I can put out, so she don't have to hunt mice for nutrients?

cat food?
>>
>>2132390
I don't have cat food though...
I was thinking something I may have in my fridge or something
I don't know what cats eat
>>
>>2132394
If you don't have cat food and you don't even know what cats eat then don't bother - it's not going to eat out-of-date eggs, stale cheese slices, orange juice or whatever other old shit you're trying to empty your fridge of.
>>
>>2132394
Cat food is not very expensive. I recommend feeding the cheapest WET brand, but keep in mind she'll become accustomed to you feeding her and in turn her babies (when she gives birth). If you're willing to feed, trap, spay, and release her and her kids, I encourage you to do so. Also, be ready for other cats to show up and eat.
If you're just wanting to feed her for a little while and then forget about her and her kids, don't even begin feeding them at all. Think of her and her kids as your own private mouse disposal company. They'll survive. Or not.
>>
>>2132415
Thanks, m8
>>
Buy a can of wet kitten food. Pregnant cats need extra calories and nutrients It's not a huge deal so if you already bought the cat food that's fine.
>>
poison
>>
>>2132363
I hear that coolant will keep their body temperature nice and even.
>>
>>2132394
Uh, go to the store and buy some?

Get kitten food. It has extra calories and nutrients which she'll need
>>
>>2132534
Are you a doctor as well?!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.