[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vet Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: M'LHARD.png (555 KB, 790x431) Image search: [Google]
M'LHARD.png
555 KB, 790x431
When you take your dog to the vet to get his vaccines is it normal for the vet not to see the dog? Just the assistants?
>>
Yes. They see a hundred dogs a day.
Vaccines are routine enough to not warrant the use of the vet's time.
>>
>>2130895
ty b/ro
>>
I worked at a clinic where a vet was only required if rabies was being given, as it required an exam.
>>
>>2130903
oh really my 4 1/2 month old gsd got her rabies vaccines no test o.O was in Texas
>>
>>2130887

It's the same for other routine shit, like anal gland problems.
>>
It sounds like the appointment that you actually wanted to make is "Yearly physical with vaccinations". That's the one where you get the vet too. It's more expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.