[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to inflate a dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>>
/b/ees
>>
>>2130799
holy shit

do dogs look like that when they are allergic?

Because my dog often catches and eats bees/wasps
She apparently knows exacly how to kill them first, before eating them

She almost never gets stung, but when she did get stung, there was only minir swelling
>>
File: doge eats a huge blunt.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
doge eats a huge blunt.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
Best way to inflate a dog is to be a stoner.
>>
>>2130829
context?
>>
>>2130836

Retarded stoner owns as a dog.

He leaves the bag, a prepared fat blunt, and all his shit out on the table, alongside his snacks.

Dog proceeds to eat the snack, and the blunt, and some of the weed.

Then someone recorded the dog's reaction, as you can see in the video.
>>
>>2130829
>>2130838

I refuse to believe that.

Probably more likely that this dog was filmed shortly after a more serious vet visit and coming out of the narcotics
>>
>>2130970
Don't let your bias cause you to deny reality.
>>
>>2130829
Cannabis is toxic to dogs and cats

No it doesn't make them look funny because they're high, but because they're dying
>>
>>2131745
As far as I know the dog was ok after that.Luckily
>>
>>2131745
...literally this. Be careful with big dogs and be especially careful with small ones. Them getting some second hand ain't bad it's when they eat the shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.