[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caucasian Shepard advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 960x720
Hi /an/, i need some advice! Im gonna get a caucasian shepard really soon with my bf once we get enough money to buy it, Been a cat lady all my life but these guys are so awesome and fluffy that me and my bf fell in love.

Soooo anyways requesting some general advice about training these big guys. Or general dog training advice I guess

It will be a male most likely and un nuterd if that matters. Also my bf wants to do raw meat diet but is there a way to do that cheaply?

Pic very related, my future Loki (well not that exact one but close enough lol)

gahh im excited :x
>>
>>2130167
>caucasian shepard
>first time dog owner

Enjoy involuntarily surrendering your dog, getting it euthanized, and being blacklisted by the Humane Society.
>>
>>2130170
lol thanks but dont give a shit about rude online losers
>>
>>2130174
Sorry the truth hurts anon, but they are saying a CS is not a good first dog.
They need training and proper socializing or else they can become very aggressive, bite someone, and put you in a world of shit.
Please do some more research about the breed before you get one, and no, asking about them here does not count.
Good luck.
>>
>>2130167
Let me guess, you wanted a Pug, then a Shiba, and you've very recently changed your mind?
>>
Don't forget to take the knot.
>>
>>2130174
This isn't being rude, its true. Your getting a large dog as a first time dog owner, and want to try a new diet. Your asking for advice and you didn't even say how big your home is or what region you live in.

If you live in a ass apartment in the city or house out it county, if it's cold or hot where you live. Give some details and don't act like a stuck up bitch
>>
>>2130174
Apparently your boyfriend already has a dumb bitch. Why does he want another one?
>>
File: GoldenLEL.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
GoldenLEL.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>2130189
>>
>>2130174
Found the tumblr fag. Dont make an idiot out of yourself. Buy a good dog breed, like a malamute if you want fluffy doggos.
>>2130189
>Apparently your boyfriend already has a dumb
keked
>>
>hide delusional animal-abusing woman threads
>ignore delusional animal-abusing woman posts
>do not reply to delusional animal-abusing woman posters
>>
Careful guys, this is just another first time dog owner bait thread. Refer to the active shiba inu thread for another example. OP wants you to get buttflustered about the idea of teens buying a difficult dog "because fluffy"

OP fuck off we don't need any more troll threads on this board
>>
File: 1455234842748.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455234842748.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>2130189
>>
>>2130208
This should be the automatic response to the "me and my boyfriend are getting X" troll threads.
Maybe if everyone replied with this pasta the troll will give up and stop.
>>
>>2130212
i´m gonna try that the next time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.