[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adopting a 9 year old Siamese cat that has been completely de-clawed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Siamese-cat1.jpg (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Siamese-cat1.jpg
37 KB, 1024x768
Adopting a 9 year old Siamese cat that has been completely de-clawed.

Have caged ferret.

Was the woman's idea.

No claws so no fucked up ferret?

What to expect?

Pic related, it's what it looks like.
>>
>>
File: 1283992805089.png (2 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1283992805089.png
2 KB, 184x172
>>2129689
Okay, thanks. It's coming to us de-clawed, we didn't do the de-calwing. Happened 8 years ago probably.
>>
Most videos of cats and ferrets together on youtube seem to get along.
>>
I can't speak from experience but there's a good article on the behavior (and care, which is important) of declawed cats on WayOfCats (Caring for the declawed Cat is the post name or w.e).
>>
Declawed cats can still fuck shit up.

I had a declawed kitten when I was little and let it in the backyard to play since it couldn't climb the fence. While I was inside getting something a big tom that had been terrorizing the neighborhood came and tried to pick a fight with my kitten. She climbed on his head and started biting his temple. Nearly killed the fucker. For the rest of his life he had a scarred head and was scared of other cats.
>>
>>2129686
Siamese are the best cats.
>>
>>2129836
fo real
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.