[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euthanasia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160524_170350.jpg (93 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_170350.jpg
93 KB, 742x540
So over the last three months my cat lost his appetite and gradually went from 11lbs to 4.6lbs. during this time my vet suspected that it was some sort of throat infection that was preventing him from eating. My cat in the last week began acting very lethargic and no longer had the energy to jump up onto his perch. I just got back from the vet and he diagnosed that my cat had complete renal failure and would go comatose within a week and die. I just scheduled an appointment to have my cat euthanized Thursday morning and am not sure what to expect. Do any of you have experience with putting your pets down?

Pic is cat
>>
I've done it before. Once they give them the shot they die within like 5 seconds so be ready
>>
>>2129474
I work in a shelter and euthanize many animals, I've seen it all. So any specific questions ask away.

So first thing you will want to do is go in with the animal for euthanasia. It really does make the process easier for your animal. Don't worry about crying in front of people or whatever. They've seen it before.

As for what is next, if your animal isn't friendly be prepared to help hold the animal for sedation or see some handling that may be considered rough. For your cat, if he were feral or aggressive, the use of a squeeze cage may be needed. If he is dying, it probably wouldn't be needed.

Your vet may give you the option to sedate or not, or they may just go ahead and sedate. The sedation itself is like a prick and will be more painful then the searching for a vein, but I suggest opting with it. In a small amount of animals, during euthanasia without sedation cardiac arrest occurred. I've seen it and it is grisly even though it only last a second before death. That said my dog was euthanized without sedation and was dead literally before they could get all the solution through.

It may very well be extremely fast, so be prepared for that. It's not always like in the movies where you get to talk to them for a few moments while they go; they may go in a snap. However, sometimes the veins 'blow' (become damaged) while injecting the euthanasia solution, which will cause the area where the needle entered to bleed and could make things slower. Some animals, especially sick or old ones whose hearts are used to the pressure, may take longer to pass.
>>
>>2129474
>>2129474
After death, the body does some last jerking around sometimes. Air being expressed from the lungs after death may look like a gasp of air. After death twitching and blinking can occur. Bowels and bladder are released. During sedation, the animal may vomit if it had recently eaten. None of it is painful, and besides the sedation vomit, all happens after the heart has stopped beating and the body begins to shut down.
>>
>>2129474
I just went through it two weeks ago with mine, also renal failure. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make, but I know exactly what you mean about the lethargy and weakness. He went from jumping in the window a month ago to not being able to jump on the bed, to barely being able to stand stable. It is not pretty so I decided to have it done before a coma or stroke could occur. Years ago my mother's cat had it and on the way to the emergency vet had a seizure or something in the carrier and died on the way, so I didn't want that happening to him.

They came to my house to do it, gave him a sedative which kicked in almost immediately (10-15 seconds) because he's only 5-6 lbs, then shaved his inner thigh and connected the needle and he was gone almost instantly after they turned it on. I just picked his ashes up yesterday. It still hurts but one way to think of it is this is the last gift you can give your cat, a peaceful passing. Good luck anon, if it is any help it is far more painful for us than for them.
>>
I put my cat down of 16 years. It wasn't easy. I cried like a bitch for quite sometime. It's odd knowing that you are making that choice for your pet. Hold him or her as much as you can. Get pics of him her. I haven't enough of mine.
>>
>>2129541
I have a sincere question. The way I was raised, if the dog needs to be put down it is best to shoot it. In your opinion, does it really make a difference whether a dog is shot with a gun or a needle? My grandfather and father always made sure the dog was as comfortable as possible, and with one exception, never let the dog see the gun. It was as quick as any needle.
>>
>>2129728
Not that anon, but it seems very disrespectful to the dog. I could never imagine treating anyone I loved, animal or human, that way. I would want the body preserved as best as possible and bury it nicely.
>>
When we had our very old cat euthanized by a vet, we had the vet come to our house to do it. The vet first administered a sedative, then the lethal drug. It took over ten minutes for her heart to finally stop beating. Felt like a fucking hour. The vet kept checking for a heartbeat and finding one. She even administered another half-dose of the lethal drugs. Our cat was a tough old lady. Very tenacious. Just to let you know that it doesn't always go the same every time.

Also, regarding shooting your dog, it isn't disrespectful. It is instantaneous. The previously-mentioned at-home euthanization was the last one I ever did. After that, all of them have been with the .22 rifle, with the exception of a horse that I put down with a .45 pistol. It is always super-fast. It can be traumatizing to the human who has to perform the task, but for the animal, I am convinced it is the kindest way.
>>
>>2129766
It's not the amount of pain or time involved, it's just such a violent end. I couldn't put my animal through that. But if you had an experience where your cat took 10 minutes to pass I can at least understand your point about wanting it to be instantaneous, so I believe your intentions are good. Ultimately it's not an easy experience no matter which route you choose.
>>
>>2129784
You aren't "putting your animal through" anything. That's the whole deal about the bullet. You flick the switch (so to speak), and the critter's consciousness is gone. You are the only one that experiences the violence. Not your pet.
>>
>>2129728
I would only be worried about a problem that may occur. I know anecdotal evidence, but I've had to come out to many a scene with a butchered dog.

Done right it can be fine albeit messy. Done wrong and you just put your friend through the most agonizing moments of his life before finally dying.
>>
>>2129849
WTF. Who would call you "out to many a scene" because they fucked up shooting their dog? I doubt a person would try to shoot their dog, fail, then cease their attempts and call someone instead.

In any event, you have to know the anatomical landmarks for correct bullet placement in the particular animal you are putting down.

Livestock:
http://www.neacha.org/resources/Humane.livestock.Euthanasia.pdf

Livestock, cats, and dogs:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1481111/pdf/canvetj00073-0022.pdf
>>
>>2130197
Sometimes people lose their guts and can't take it anymore, or the animal is running around like a maniac. Sometimes it's because the firearm became jammed and useless. Things happen.

Just like things happen with injection, but that's why anesthesia is often used beforehand so the animal can't feel anything anyways.
>>
God fucking dammit!
had to put my cat of then almost 16 years to sleep after she got hit by a car in august 2013
got a new kitten the spring of 2014 after about a month she started filling the void of her predecessor.
great cat slept in my bed last night for fucks sake
found her in the road little over an hour ago all messed up, felt her heart stop beating within the first minute
FUCK!!!
>>
>>2130269
Did we learn anything from this?
>>
>>2129474
Last November I had to put my dog down. She was with me for about eleven years and she was so healthy until some jerk ran her over with his car and didn't care enough to stop. Her spinal cord was broken in half, and they gave me two options. Either put her down or get her in a wheelchair. One of the hardest decisions of my life because I didn't want to let her go but I didn't want her to continue to suffer, it was awful. Crying is not my thing but that day, I couldn't help it. They don't suffer at all, it's so quick they just fall asleep. We buried her in the backyard and I still miss her. It's hard and I'm sorry to hear about your cat but if you gave him a happy life, he will be happy to go and rest.
>>
>>2129643 again. One thing that I went through and want to know if anyone else did too, I was together with my cat for 16 years, day in day out, always around each other. It'll be two weeks he's been gone tomorrow and it already feels like it's been an eternity. I hate to say that things are "normal" now because they never will be, but the only way I can explain is it's not odd to not see him around, even though we were inseparable. It's still hard to accept I will never see him again, but when I look at the empty bed I don't think of him as gone, just that he's in the other room or under the bed maybe, so it doesn't seem strange.
>>
>>2130288
I feel that way all the time 2 years later, like he's in the other room. Sometimes when I feel pressure on the bed (from another cat) I briefly think it might be him.
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
op here

Wrote out a blog post but accidentally closed out of it. Probably for the best. I would like to thank everyone for their input. I really appreciate it.

14 hours until Kitty's appointment. He is starting to lose responsiveness and I am almost positive that his hearing and vision are starting to fail.
>>
>>2130274
Maybe you retards will learn to keep your cats inside like you should have in the first place
>>
>>2130533
I'm sorry OP. There's nothing else I or anyone here can really say to make you feel better, but as someone who just went through it I can say is I wish you the best because I know how hard it is. He's a beautiful cat and I bet he's happy with his life and would thank you if he could. It's hard and nerve-racking when there's a timer counting down, but just spend as much time as you can with him now, that's what he wants and needs the most. After it's over it might be helpful to write down all the memories you can of him. It helped me to cope. I wanted to get them all down before I forgot so I'll always have them to remember in the future.
>>
>>2130269
You should jump in front of a car and join your cats
>>
File: 1444015077614.png (210 KB, 575x676) Image search: [Google]
1444015077614.png
210 KB, 575x676
>>2130533
You're making the right choice, your poor cat looks like shit. I mean, no offense - I can tell he was handsome as hell when he was healthy. It's just clearly his time.

Sorry for your loss. This poem helps me with grief.
>>
Probably going to have to do my pupper soon. Been getting her looked at the last two weeks and nothing is working. Vet is thinking bone cancer and there's no way I can afford that. Just thinking about my friend of 16 years being gone is hard enough, how the hell am I gonna actually put her down?
>>
>>2130567
Total novice here, but won't the cat get depressed if it doesn't get to go outside and fuck around?
I feel like having toys and spending 1h/day with the cat wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>2130810

No, they get fat and depressed if you don't stimulate them. Get a laserpointer and have it chase the dot around.

Feed it healthy food.

Take it out for walks if it wants to go outside.

Setup a little outdoor area with a catgym on your balcony.

This shit ain't hard, man.

Some breeds, like maine coons, do need to go outside for real exercises, but since they typically like their owners so much, they'd probably prefer it if you take them outside.
>>
>>2130288

I put my childhood cat down when he was 17 and dying of heart and renal failure. That was a lot of years ago now.

He'd been with me since I was very, very little.

Every year on saint hallow's eve, I put a candle on his grave. I'll keep doing it for as long as I live.
>>
>>2129474

op here.

30 Minutes until the appointment. The night went by too fast.

Again I cannot thank you guys enough for your stories, input, and support.
>>
>>2130831

Also remember that while your cat might 'only' have been with your for 10, 12, or maybe even longer, you've been the center of your cat's world for as long as it can remember.

Friends don't let friends die in pain while their organs shut down one by one. They help them get a peaceful, painless end.
>>
>>2130831
I had my dog put down this time last year. The vet let me take him to the room where it would happen. I cried. Like a big fucking baby. Then they brought him in a huge white box so that we could bury him. Depressed for about a week, but I would of rather him go that way than suffer as he was the rest of his life. That made me feel better.
>>
>>2129474

op here. I'm back.

Well, its over I guess. I cried all week. I cried all night. I cried all the way there. Then I didn't cry.

I saw the vet stick the needle in the arm and push the plunger. He went limp almost immediately. It was surprising how quickly he died.

I don't know what I'm feeling. It doesn't feel like sadness. I just feel empty, you know? After the vet left the room I took 15 minutes to look over the body and I held it while pacing around for a few minutes. I said goodbye and I left.

I don't want to sound weird or anything. But I feel like I left myself back there. I feel like my body came home but something inside stayed behind and died with him.
>>
>Cat pees blood, make weird noises, and wont eat
>Go to veternary
>Veteranry is mean mega bitch, says cat is dying, we are forced to euthanize, or pay expensive treatments (they are just hustlers)
>We dont even get a day to think about it, or watch if cat feels better
>Threatening phone calls, animal protection unit, and perhaps even police might be knocking on door soon
>Cat is doing completly fine two days straight, not withdrawn, eating normally
>We sent Michell to farm area (our sicily), so they can never find cat
>Citizen Vs The System has begun

Wish me luck bros, obviously if the cat show symptoms of sickness we will put it down, but these cocksucking veterinaries was so immensly hateful and rude and they just want our money.

Our cat will lay low, and lets see how much harrasment we will suffer. Sorry for stealing thread OP.
>>
>>2129474
Spoiler alert
The cat dies
>>
>>2130880

Congrats.
You've fallen for the cat's best defense against predators - pretending nothing is wrong.
>>
Dealing with this possibility for a cat while not technically mine, still was my buddy since we lived in the same house (mom's cat) as well. Nice points have been made and it does make me feel a lil less embarrassed even being a guy feeling a bit upset about it because it makes you look like such a wuss.
>>
>>2130876

op again.

I hate to make this a blog, but update.

As soon as I heard someone's voice I broke down and cried. Everything I should have felt rushed out and I had a panic attack. I am feeling stable again and have a question. What should I do with my cat's things? Like his uneaten food and litter box etc?
>>
>>2130926

I know you're looking for one of us to tell you to get a kitten.
But seriously.
If you're not in the market for another cat, trash that shit.
>>
>>2130876
That emptiness is dread lifting now it's over. You know what was coming and you mourned his loss before his death.

Yes, a little part of you was lost today. The part of you that took care of him every day is gone. It will hurt a while but not continuously. Much like a cut on your hand that doesn't hurt until you try and reach for something.

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
Weird question? If my cat dies, is it okey to skin him and make a pillow or something? Dont get me wrong I love the little buddy, but lets stop being pussies, they have nice skin and I have tanned both deer and snake.
>>
>>2130926
Anxiety is such an asshole. I know this personally been having to deal with it for years.
>>
File: pants.jpg (53 KB, 570x396) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
53 KB, 570x396
>>2130876
>>2130926
I know what you mean, it's a very surreal experience. You try to prepare for it but when it is actually happening it feels like it's not real so you don't know how to really react, like you're not really there, just watching a movie of it happening. I cried for the weeks leading up to the moment, and the weeks after, but surprisingly little as it occurred. Maybe it's better that way, so you can be strong for them. I'm sure on some level they sense that.

As for his things, there are people who make specialty wooden boxes you can buy that either let you put a picture of your cat on it or they can permanently stain it on. I haven't gotten one of these but I'm considering it because it feels like my guy's stuff should be kept and honored. The pic is from a seller on Etsy as an example. I'd like to be able to build one myself but I'm no good with crafts or woodwork. I've done limited staining so I might look for one I could put a stain and finish on, then maybe glue a small frame on top so I could swap out the picture as I wanted. I think it would be more personal that way.
>>
>>2130937
meant to also say 4chan won't let me post the links because it registers as spam, but just search pet keepsake box for some ideas
>>
>>2130926
Even if you are looking to get another cat, unless it is a very expensive litter box, trash it.
Otherwise clean it out, scrub it down.

Unless you are adopting an adult cat, just throw away the food or see if someone else wants it.
>>
>>2130939
He could always donate the food to the vet he went to. They can use it or can give it to someone who can.
>>
>>2130931
The loss of natural oils from tanning will alter the coat texture from the living animal. If you pet your cat often you will immediately feel the difference and be disappointed.
>>
"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."

I saw this a while back. It's easier said than done but hopefully soon you will be able to look back on him with happiness instead of sadness and remember the good times you gave him and he gave you.
>>
File: feel jacket.jpg (119 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
feel jacket.jpg
119 KB, 746x982
>>2130921

There's zero wussing involved.

You're putting out someone who was with you for a long time, and the alternative is to watch your old friend fade away and die painfully.

The most hardcore and masculine of real life men cry like bitches when they have to go through with this. Hell, the fucking drill sergeant from full metal jacket would also cry like a bitch if he had to put down his dog or cat.
>>
>>2129728

When my dad was putting down his 23 year old hunting dog, he geared up like he was gonna go on a real hunt, got the truck loaded, put all the guns in the trunk, the dog somehow was inspired enough to board the truck on his own, and they went out to the old deer tower in the forest, where they holed up for like half a day, dad pretending it was a real, actual hunt.

Then when he was ready, he set the dog loose, and it quickly found all this meat dad had put in the forest beforehand.

After he'd had his fill, dad shot him, and buried him next to the deer tower.

I feel that was as 'right and proper' as you can honor your ancient hunting dog, but that's just me.
>>
>>2130956
For a dog that lived and breathed hunting that is probably how it should be done, like some kind of "warrior's code" thing. But you wouldn't do that to a chihuahua or other lap dog. Take them to the vet.
>>
>>2130950
Yeah it's just the societal image sadly.
>>
>>2130943

op

I went ahead with what you suggested and donated the uneaten cat food to the local animal shelter. I am going to scrub down the other things, such as the litter box and food/water dispensers to donate on craigslist in case someone in my neighborhood needs it.
>>
File: IMG_28002.jpg (3 MB, 4148x2765) Image search: [Google]
IMG_28002.jpg
3 MB, 4148x2765
Thank you everyone who participated in this thread. I would like to leave you with the final photograph I took of my cat. Thank you so much. I don't think I would have been able to handle this without you.
>>
>>2130956
>>2130958
Never had a dog personally but I always wondered about how sometimes they just run off by themselves from their home in order to quietly die themselves in a woods or something instead of shit like shooting them or drugs. Is that also humane?
>>
>>2131002
Cats will do the same thing. I don't feel it is humane to "allow" this to happen, as it is a slow way to die. To euthanize (chemically or with a bullet) is kindest.
>>
>>2131016
Well yeah any cats that have been in the house have always been indoor ones so I never saw that happen. A neighbor when I was younger had a dog that did this though.
>>
>>2130983
He is very beautiful. You did a good job raising him.
>>
>>2131018
>>2130921
Here well yeah he had to get put down. Was anxiety attack inducing due to stress (i really wish i could fix this) But I had a bunch of water out of their sink that helped. Really hard to watch that happen but I wasnt the only one in the room and just tried to be like I always treated him like making funny faces and saying "who's a big boy" . Really one of the hardest things ever. He was 12. I imagine though this is much harder on my sis (who was there too) and my mom though esp since my mom couldn't be there. But knowing my mom her coping mechanism will find her getting more cats. This is how the cycle ends up.
>>
My kitty one day stopped eating or drinking, took her to the vet and they gave her iv fluids and a shot of steroids to get her moving. they thought she was in pain and couldn't get to her food(even though her food was always accessible). Anyway, she got better for an hour or so and then started having trouble breathing, we decided the next morning we were going to take her to the animal hospital.

They said she was in critical condition and there wasn't much we could do for her, so we decided to put her down. She was 15 years old and my best friend. I was there, holding her and hugging her as the doctor did the injection. I don't think I've ever cried that hard or that emotionally in my life, it was devastating to me, and the hardest thing I've ever had to go through.

I know that sounds odd since a lot of people including my best friend were like "its just a cat" but she was more than that, as those with pets can tell you. OP it was the hardest thing ive ever done, but being with her in her last moments was worth it. She was such a good girl and I honestly can't type or talk about it without tearing up.

Sorry for the blog post, I was just to let OP know that its hard, but be there for him/her, thats most important I think. Im gonna stop now because im already starting to cry just thinking about holding her in my arms.

Love your animals friends, love them because they wont be around forever.
>>
This is genuinely why I'm afraid to get a cat. I love them so much I'd be unable to function if my cat died.
>>
>>2131277
Here again I mean even though he wasn't technically my cat the past 5+ years especially me being back in this house he was really one of my only buddies . I fucking need real friends.
>>
>>2131287
Here
>>2131279
I hate how it happens like that. One day the cat is totally normal and then the next they completely just lose it health wise. Like they can't just all gracefully die it has to be bullshit like that.
>>
>>2131279
>a lot of people including my best friend were like "its just a cat"

I hate that mentality and I don't understand it. These people must've never bonded with an animal. You are right, it's more along the lines of friendship. I've gone through dozens of human friends in my life, but my cat was always consistent, always there for me, and always loved me without question. He was more loyal and good than just about any other human I've come across. My cat was my best friend too and my dad would say he would follow me around like a puppy from room to room. Someone who hasn't loved an animal like that can't understand and I kind of feel sorry for them in that way because they're really missing out. My cat will always be more than just a cat to me, and I set up a little memorial in my room for him that I will always keep.

>>2131286
Overall it's worth it. If they live 12-16 years that's 12-16 years of happiness and joy they not only gave you, but you gave them as well. A week of heartbreak and more weeks of lingering sadness is a small price to pay because it's outweighed by all the good. I still cry thinking of my cat but I wouldn't trade our experiences for anything in the world. He meant more to me than anything else in life.
>>
>>2131324

Beautifully stated. It's hard to understand how close you can be with a pet until you have lived it. Growing up my parents didn't want me playing outside or making friends because we were different from everyone else in our neighborhood, so they got me a cat. That cat was my only consistent companion for so many years and I loved him so much, and I could tell he loved me. I miss him so much.
>>
>>2131741
>and I could tell he loved me

A lot of people would say it's just because you give them food but it goes far beyond that. My dad would give my cat treats and would set the food bowl on the ground a lot of times but my cat wouldn't even let my dad touch him, let alone ever go sit near him. But he was always with me in my room, on my lap, or on the bed. I could do anything with him, pet him whenever, hold him however, even hold him upside-down, he loved that, and he trusted me. To get to that level of trust you have to do a whole lot more than just feed them. People that haven't lived it can't understand.
>>
>>2131929

I know what you mean. My cat was hesitant around most people but he trusted me completely. I would wrap him around my neck like a boa and he would be totally fine with it.
>>
>>2129474
>>2129474
Didn't you post this on /adv/? I told you to take it to a second vet to see if the first one isn't off about something. This is a life and multiple opinions of diagnosis that's supposedly fatal should always be considered. Poor baby.
>>
>>2131940

Yeah I had a thread running on the advice board. I was going to take him to a second vet however my cat was already starting to lose responsiveness and wouldn't even look in my direction unless I shouted, and all the local vets were booked a week out. In his last day he lost control of his bowls and could no longer make it to his litterbox and was too lethargic to walk across a room. His pcv levels were already sub 10% and there was no pet hospital in my area that performed feline blood transfusions to stabilize him. I stayed up all that night finding a way to make something work. But at the end of it I felt like I was being selfish. It was obvious it was his time to go. I could see in his eyes that he was ready to go. It was just me that had to come to terms with it.

It killed me inside to have him put down. It really did. We just didn't find out what was wrong with him until it was too late. His vet is very respected in our county and has several decades of experience and he couldn't find what was wrong until it was too late. If we could have had a clear diagnosis sooner I would have done whatever possible. But there was no way my cat would survive the stress for a multiple hour drive for a transfusion.

I miss him so much. Today I got home and I went straight to opening the garage door to let my cat into the house. But then it hit me that he wasn't at the other side of that door and I was never going to see him again. My heart aches.
>>
>>2131956
>n his last day he lost control of his bowls and could no longer make it to his litterbox and was too lethargic to walk across a room.

>>2129643 again, mine was the same way that final day. For four months I had been giving him subcutaneous fluids and other medications, to keep him hydrated and nourished. But the day before he was leaving urine spots where he laid because he was too tired to make it to the box and was spending a lot of time drinking, even though he was full of fluid from the injections. A few hours before he went he was just lying next to his water, drinking, then put his head down practically in the water bowl because he was too weak to keep it upright. Between the constant drinking and urinating it was clear his kidneys were just shutting down. Mine wasn't diagnosed until he nearly collapsed around New Year's, and by then it was already stage 4, which I think is 15% or less of kidney functionality left. Add to that four more months and I'm sure he didn't have much left that were working. You did the right thing by deciding it was time. At first I didn't want to accept the diagnosis either, that it might be wrong, but it was clear as time went on the doctors were correct. Like you said, when the time comes it is obvious so don't have any regrets.
>>
>>2131999

The lethargy is definitely heartbreaking. Seeing my cat go from trying to catch birds mid flight to collapsing trying to get into his litter box in such a short time was devastating for my family. I am sorry that you had to go through putting your friend down too. We are not alone in our pain, and I find comfort in that.
>>
File: 1462592558086.png (351 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1462592558086.png
351 KB, 520x678
>your cat will die in your lifetime
Why are we here?
>>
>>2129740
Why? Theyre going to decompose either way
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.