[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make life more fun for my parents dogs? They get walked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1434266568381.jpg (52 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1434266568381.jpg
52 KB, 480x720
How do I make life more fun for my parents dogs? They get walked regularly, and have a fairly big yard to play in, with a creek they can see across so they can bark at people, but I want to make them happier. I tried taking them to the dog park a year ago, but one of them got really aggressive and bitey with smaller dogs, and the other one hated having anything to do with the dogs at the park. Since then my parents have refused to take their dogs to the park. My parents are not interested in doing much, especially money-wise, except walking, playing with them occasionally and enjoying their company. I'll be leaving home again in a few months, and can't take the puppers with me.

What can I do in both the short and long term to make my two doggos happy?

pic unrelated
>>
>>2128079
Sounds like they're happy enough senpai

Get your own dog to worry about if you want
>>
Sexually stimulate them weekly
>>
Build them a playground in the backyard. I've actually been thinking of making a sandbox for mine.
>>
>>2128079
Sounds like they got it pretty good man. Walks, room to run, and a friend for company? Really all you can do is take em for hikes and play with them. Anything more will be dumb stuff like >>2128116 suggested.
>>
Throw them a party!
>>
>>2128129
I'm just worried because they seem less eager to go outside for anything that's not a walk, or barking at strangers. Maybe they're just getting tired cause they're older? They are seven and six
>>
File: 1376498292923.jpg (13 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1376498292923.jpg
13 KB, 251x251
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.