[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is dedicated to a male house sparrow. In tree there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: House_Sparrow_s52-12-123_l_1.jpg (56 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
House_Sparrow_s52-12-123_l_1.jpg
56 KB, 1024x820
This thread is dedicated to a male house sparrow.
In tree there was placed an excellent little birdhouse that only small birds could enter. After a week it caught the attention of a sparrow.
He began to proudly proclaim ownership of it. He would hop around branches and make his calls for hours every day, seeking to gain the attention and approval of a female.
He did not give up; it was Spring and it was the time to make the next generation.
But the calls became less frequent and with the advent of Summer they stopped completely. The birdhouse sits unused and devoid of life. His struggle bore no fruit and he is without a companion.
Godspeed, little house sparrow. We're in this together.
>>
So you're saying you didn't get any pussy either?
>>
File: 20150510_183119-1.jpg (451 KB, 1413x1663) Image search: [Google]
20150510_183119-1.jpg
451 KB, 1413x1663
Sparrows are aggressive and invasive little shits but they make cool pets when raised from babbies
>>
>>2127981
I often see them hang around my local Subway restaurant, the males love having gang fights there.
>>
>>2128424
So are they practically winged hipster niggers?
>>
>>2128510
You could say the same with feral pigeons.
>>
>>2128518
Nah, feral pigeons are just plain niggers.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (33 KB, 631x486) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
33 KB, 631x486
>>2128523
Indian mynas are nig... oh wait.
>>
>>2128538
Let me guess, they go to a designated shitting street
>>
>>2128559
More of designated shitting parks, fast food restaurants, and schools.
>>
>>2128510
they have tattoos to show their status too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.