[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/, I found this little guy tumbling over on the side of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160522_075625.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_075625.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Hey /an/, I found this little guy tumbling over on the side of the road near my house the other day. Hey was about to be gutted by two cats. I bundled him up, and took him home but now I'm wondering if that was smart becuase he doesn't make any noise, and he has blue eyes. So I'm wondering if he's still a baby. If he is can't really help him, but the reason I don't wanna put him back where I found him is because he looses his balance and falls over a lot (especially when he's scared). He can't fly and isn't drink water.

What do I do /an/?

I also want to note that there were other crows at the scene, but they didn't really do much to keep the cats away.
>>
You stole those cats' meal.

You should go put him back.
>>
I'd tell you to put it back if the cats weren't going to eat the shit out if it.

Can you shoot the cats?
>>
>>2127893
Fuck cats
>>
>>2127895
Should I call F&G?
>>
>>2127896
Fuck you.
>>2127898
Do you want to get laughed at?
>>
>>2127898

Do they do something? Generally don't call US government agencies about animals unless you want them dead or ignored.
>>
>>2127903

*their choice
>>
>>2127900
No... fuck ****YOU****
>>
>>2127909
https://www.youtube.com/v/V4aOLkiXzcs
>>
>>2127911
>https://www.youtube.com/v/V4aOLkiXzcs
>can't even embed code properly
>>
>>2127943
>Implying I wanted to embed
>Implying you shouldn't experience the DEEP DARK FANTASY in all its glory.
>>
Birds are not important.
>>
>>2127891

Take it to a wildlife rehab.
>>
>>2127891
Give it moist food. Some birds take all of their water through their meals. Baby birds certainly do this since their parents only bring them grubs and insect to eat.
>>
Burd
>>
File: stop posting.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stop posting.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>2127900
>typical cat owner
>gets butthurt over some guy on the internet

Sounds about right.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.