[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calyptocephalella
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: c0165803_17182561.jpg (42 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
c0165803_17182561.jpg
42 KB, 500x361
>>
File: c0165803_17183211.jpg (55 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
c0165803_17183211.jpg
55 KB, 500x334
Gay’s Frog/Helmeted Water Toad/Helmeted Water Frog
>>
No one loves you. And starting a niche thread with the scientific name of something that more than 99% of the population don't give a shit about is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>2127528
>>2127529
Neat, do they make good pets?
>>
That's the ugliest frog I've ever seen.
>>
>>2127555
That's what the doctors told your mom when you were born.
>>
>>2127577
damn....
>>
>>2127553
it's a big dumb frog
>>
It's like one of those animals that are so fucking ugly that it's cute. And it's cute because you feel so terrible that it has to live looking like that. Like, what kind of God would curse such an animal that it's on the brink of suicide when it has to see what it looks like. It's so ugly, that they attack and kill their own species because it's such an atrocity to nature that they know that they have to kill each other just to feel like they have some importance. That nothing ever wants to eat them so they live in the deepest darkest crevices like a fucking troll so they don't kill everything that sees them in broad daylight. That's how fucking cute they are.
>>
>>2127587
Do they have any specific caring conditions?
>>
WE
THOUGHT
YOU
WAS
A TOAD
>>
>>2127696
Literally me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.