[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What animal are you most afraid of /an/? Mine is pic rel. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: Nightmare Fuel.jpg (12 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Fuel.jpg
12 KB, 543x271
What animal are you most afraid of /an/?

Mine is pic rel. Every year or so I rewatch frozen planet and remember how horrifying these guys are.
>>
File: drowning in pussy.jpg (46 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
drowning in pussy.jpg
46 KB, 400x350
>>2127240
buT HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THESE
>>
>>2127243
https://youtu.be/G7WGIH35JBE

bruh imagine being that seal. These guys arent even killing you just to eat you senpai they just playin like ffuuuck
>>
Centipedes. They are always active, nervous and fast, and can literally sense you through walls. I wouldn't want to be chased by one.

Jellyfish. A simple organism with sometimes lethal dosage of venom. And the thing is, they can't move on their own. I had to deal with a swarm when I went SCUBA diving. It was a miracle that I didn't get stung.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
Hippos. Those fuckers may look cute but they're Fookin dangerous. Shit fucks you up senpai.
>>
>>2127246
But you aren't a seal.
https://youtu.be/STdSdmOsClo
>>
>>2127258
they're like giant sea puppies
>>
>>2127258
>but you aren't a seal.
>imblying
>>
>>2127240
Don't be afraid little hairy creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N30VxVkPUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OKByEn2ufU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNtbaQyJx-0

[spoiler]Orcas are like the genius pandas of the sea, and they've never harmed a human in the wild except for one bite of a surfer in the 70s (only documented case ever) [/spoiler]
>>
Roaches

i can pick up spiders, aint afraid of snakes, but roaches? Fucking disgusting. Get that disease ridden, shit colored waste of life away from me
>>
I can't think of any animal I'm scared of I would realistically encounter in my life

I guess anything with rabies, because it's practically incurable and one of the worst ways to die.
>>
House Centipedes.
One time I had one of those fuckers fall on my face while I was half asleep. Ever since, I've been terrified of them.

Wasps. Nature's assholes. Fuck wasps and everything about them. They're mean and merciless.
>>
File: redvsblue.jpg (85 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
redvsblue.jpg
85 KB, 620x387
I'm irrationally scared of Annelids... they're unescapable, squidgy, stretchy fucks that are too disgusting to look at for me to even want to understand them. Leeches especially need to get gassed, they're almost as purposeless as jellyfish.
>>
>>2127240
Bedbugs. If you answer with anything but bedbugs, it better be some dangerous tropical shit you'll never realistically see face to face.
>>
>>2127268
Still, it's always good to respect a multi-ton animal.
>>
>>2127283

Leeches are scum and deserve death by fire.
>>
File: 1431492480531.jpg (69 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1431492480531.jpg
69 KB, 620x349
These fuckers are the worst.

>they bite very easily
>super fast
>hairy
>they can even fucking jump

Huntsmans are worst than Tarantulas.
>>
All insects that aren't super common like ants.

Especially spiders and everything with a big body or that makes noises.
>>
>>2127499
>they bite very easily

I've handled huntsman spiders more often than you've handled your dick and no, they don't.
>>
>>2127258
>hire Deadpool as narrator
>no dirty quip or Free Willy reference following "I'm the queen of whale touchers"

2/10
>>
>>2127258
That story is so sad ;_;
>>
File: western_canada_goose.jpg (619 KB, 2258x1664) Image search: [Google]
western_canada_goose.jpg
619 KB, 2258x1664
>>2127240
No other animal strikes fear in me like this one.
>>
I can understand fear of Orcas, they are big, powerful and smar, but you are far more likely to be attacked by any other animal in the wild than an Orca unless you actively try to make it angry.

For some orcas simply don't harm humans, maybe they know we are smart creatures too and can fuck their shit up very hard.
>>
>>2127240
Any deadly poisonous or venomous insects, because most of the time you never see them coming.
>>
The huge-ass Japanese cicadas with satanic red eyes are horrifying. I don't mind the thumb-sized cicadas we get around here in the summer but those big cigar-looking motherfuckers need to stay far far away.
>>
File: centipede-giant-redhead.jpg (34 KB, 505x338) Image search: [Google]
centipede-giant-redhead.jpg
34 KB, 505x338
Centipedes are disgusting. The big ones are so huge and powerful, some species grab flying bats out of the air. Think about that for a second: a fucking insect is able to grab a furry mammal flying at high velocity and manage to restrain and kill it.

They're ugly. They're just a big long stick with legs and fangs. The way they move is erratic and unpredictable and they're the type of creature to attack first and investigate later. They don't seem to have much fear or self-preservation. Everything about them is designed to freak out humans.

You almost have to admire their hideous design for being so completely hellish in every way. I've been stuck in a room with an Asian giant hornet. Was fine. I would not want to be stuck in a room with one of these things.
>>
File: JINKIES.png (405 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
JINKIES.png
405 KB, 400x700
>>2128520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvNjpxc27w
>>
File: main.jpe.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
main.jpe.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>2128517
Seriously? To each their own and all but those things are adorable.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.