[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something different https://youtu.be/gOqKwCyA0QM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Island Life.webm (840 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Island Life.webm
840 KB, 720x404
Something different
https://youtu.be/gOqKwCyA0QM
>>
adorable af
>>
Capybaras are very cute, there's no denying that, but they're pretty dumb animals and would make a lousy pet, I feel.
>>
File: chill.png (100 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
chill.png
100 KB, 500x311
>>2124367
>>
>>2124376
There is this guy in my town that 'owns' a capybara.
It comes to his house everyday and just chill there.
>>
File: It's time.jpg (161 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
It's time.jpg
161 KB, 753x500
>>
Is there any specific reason why capybaras are chill with everyone. I've never heard of a capybara outright attacking something because it got annoyed with it. They just seem like extremely chill guys. Is there any evolutionary benefit to this or is it just because they don't care?
>>
>>2124587
I would assume it's because they don't feel threatened
>>
File: 2011y09m12d_175434593-500x278.jpg (42 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
2011y09m12d_175434593-500x278.jpg
42 KB, 500x278
CAPYBARAS LEAVE HISSSSSSSSS
>>
File: 1462494801686.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1462494801686.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>2124587
>just because they don't care?
capybaras are the most intelligent creature in the world, even smarter than humans. Their intelligence has increased to the point to where they realize how futile fighting death is, and simply enjoy every moment life. capybaras are chill with everyone because they don't care about dying or not, they just want to enjoy life for what it is, and are willing to accept their death whenever it comes.

Ghandi was a capybara in his past life.
>>
>>2124587
Capybaras are aggressive, especially the males. The ones you see tolerating other animals are just doing so because they wouldn't benefit from spending energy on being aggressive towards them.
>>
>>2124617
>die
>lived my life as virtuously and righteously as humanly possible to avoid being cast into the Endless Void
>as my consciousness fades the Great Cosmos extract my soul from my deceased body and allow me to become one with the Earth
>my ethereal form ascends to a higher plane of being, and true peace and serenity flow through the entirety of my being like water
>a surreal calmness emanates from within me
>I have reached true enlightenment. In this moment I am euphoric-- not by some phony god's blessing, but through my own chillness
>I am a Capybara

[spoiler]>>2124605
FUCKING GEESE FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/spoiler]
>>
>>2125207
>FUCKING GEESE
That's a swan
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.