[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was feeding bread to a bunch of ducks, crows and two geese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 800x800_1.jpg (160 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
800x800_1.jpg
160 KB, 700x700
So I was feeding bread to a bunch of ducks, crows and two geese in the park today. The geese started getting annoyed when I was trying to divide it among all of them and started tugging on my leg. Then one of the geese was kind of pointing at the bread and then down on the ground beneath it.

I like birds
>>
Ack. I forget the breed of that goose, but yeah, they're super friendly and awesome.
>>
>>2120004
>they're super friendly and awesome.
They are hellspawn, minions of satan.

Scourge of little children everywhere.

With that said it was hilarious when one bit my niece.
I think that's the only kind of goose we get here in Sweden.
>>
If you really liked them then you wouldn't feed them bread idiot.
>>
> feeding bread to ducks
Nice bait family
>>
>>2120127
>>2120178
How else would I fatten them up and make them easier to catch?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.