[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
so i was watching this show about animal attacks and most of the chimps attacks were on black people and rarely on white
there was this attack were two white guys and two black guys the chimp only attacked the black guys
do they think that they are some kind of monkey too? or just coincidence?
>>
>>2117111
What show was this? I remember a show where a lady's face got ripped off by a chimpanzee, but I think she was white.
>>
>>2117148
predators.
im not saying whites dont get attacked im just saying from what i saw blacks got attacked more
>>
>>2117111
It takes one to know one.
>>
>>2117111
yeah, that's weird.

also when tigers kill someone it's almost always an Indian man. Do tiger hate Indian men because they think they're some kind of cat?

And don't even get me started on what polar bears think of Eskimo men or what tiger sharks think of Hawaiian dudes.
>>
>>2117111
I thought I was on /pol/ for a second there
>>
>>2117349
you are.

mods have stopped banning for racism, all of 4chan is now stormfront and any chance the owner had of making money is gone.
>>
>>2117111
>>2117346
You people are just pretending to be stupid, right? I don't actually have to explain it, right?
>>
>>2117111
Do you mean attacks by wild chimps?
>>
>>2117490
I'm the second post you hit
I was being sarcastic.

OP is retarded race-bait.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.