[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be leaving college campus for the day >see girl and her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x549
>be leaving college campus for the day
>see girl and her unspayed female pit mix
>she always lets the dog run around off leash on the front grassy area of the school
>which is right next to the parking lot
>dog is friendly but frequently runs up to people and parked or slow moving cars
>only recalls about 60% of the time
>dog runs up to girl who looks terrified of dogs
>dog being pushy and won't leave her alone
>dog then runs up to me with owner trying to call her back
>decide fuck this and grab the collar
>owner gets her fat hipster ass over to me
>ask if she has a reason for letting her dog off leash
>"um, because she doesn't need to be?"
>tell her that it's unsafe for her dog and potentially other people for her to do this
>"well, she's friendly and my emotional support animal so it's fine"
>wow this girl is a moron
>tell her that regardless it's against the campus animal policy and our county's leash laws so to please stop
>girl makes bitchy remarks and walks away without leashing the dog
>call campus officer and leave

how was your day /an/?
>>
File: pACE3-8745254enh-z8.jpg (699 KB, 1305x1305) Image search: [Google]
pACE3-8745254enh-z8.jpg
699 KB, 1305x1305
>>2116166
What are you so upset about? Just give the dog, and maybe the owner, some behavior modifying liquid refreshment.
>>
>>2116169
The dog just needs to be spayed and some proper training. The owner needs some behavior modifying liquid refreshment since there's no one to remove her ovaries and teach her to be a decent person
>>
I wish for the sweet release of death where can I buy some of that shit
>>
>>2116197
Anti-freeze?

At any convenience store or gas station, dude. There's a reason they'll put it next to the pet food too.
>>
>>2116169
Seems like sweet dog and just an irresponsible owner. The dog doesn't deserve that
>>
>>2116213
Hey man, you gotta' break some eggs to make an omelet.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.