[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it okay for me to put this in my terrarium for my beardy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160505_170051.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160505_170051.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
So is it okay for me to put this in my terrarium for my beardy? I was told by the pet store people not to put it in until he grows bigger because he might try to eat it, but I have heard people say that pet store people don't really know what they are talking about when it comes to beardies. I have had him for almost a month now (i got him as a baby).
What do you guys think? Is it okay to go ahead and put it in?
>>
>>2116049
>bedding and litter
Dropped.
Get that nigger some sand.
>>
>>2116060
Nice bait but could've been more subtle
>>
>>2116049
Notice how the tortoise on the front of that has pyramiding.
>>
buy some rough tile and mopani
ideal beardy setup
>>
>>2116065
>not keeping your liazards in sand
Top kek. It's like you want your lizard to be unhappy.
>>
>>2116049
>pet store people don't really know what they are talking about when it comes to beardies

pet store people are literally just like anyone else
ask if they have a beardie first, and if they don't then take their info with a grain of salt. either they heard it from someone who does, they learned from taking care of the beardies in the store, or they read it from a company careguide.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.