[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't sing stupid, made up songs to his dog and/or cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>He doesn't sing stupid, made up songs to his dog and/or cat
>>
>he doesn't verbally abuse his pets in a happy tone
>>
>I sing the "Squidgy Baby" song to my dogs as I cuddle them

>I'm a thirty-one year old male farmer
>>
>>2115310
this
>>
Tfw "creep" by stp is stuck in your head so you put your dog's names into the lyrics and sing it to them
>>
File: tumblr_mghd0ga0Wp1qz8ca1o5_250.gif (365 KB, 245x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mghd0ga0Wp1qz8ca1o5_250.gif
365 KB, 245x188
>listenning to iron maiden with cat on lap
>that amazing riff on Children of the Damned comes
>use cat as guitar during the whole thing
>he just purrs
>>
>>2115310
So much this
>>
>>2115350
I sing the tune of the song with nothing but my pets names. Usually Yellow Submarine.
>>
>>2115310
I don't use a happy tone per se, but I don't shout either. I calmly make up increasingly ludicrous insults. I called my cat a "godforsaken cum-drinking dick slut" once.
>>
oh, thank god, I thought I was the only one

>who's afraid of the bigby wolf
>the bigby wolf
>the bigby wolf
>who's afraid of the bigby wolf
>oodle oodle oodle
>>
>>2115362
damn now i have to listen to that song, good taste anon
>>
File: SCHMEOW.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SCHMEOW.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>2115350
Oh man, I used to do this with my cat, Schmeow. "Hey Jude" became "Hey Schmeow", and pretty much anything else had a "Schmeow" version.

I still miss that cat. It's been three damn years since he passed away, and I still tear up every now and then.
>>
>>2115752
It took me several minutes to figure out where that cat's head was.
>>
I ALWAYS sing YMCA by the village people to my cats, especially if they're mad about something. They absolutely hate it but I don't give a shit.
>>
>>2115828
Yeah. For the first 2-3 years of his life, he liked sleeping like that. Can't imagine it was all that comfortable, but he'd do it every time.

He was a sweet cat. A bit stuck-up, but sweet.
>>
>>2115715
Tfw nobody to treat me like a pet and call me a god-forsaken cum-drinking dick slut
>>
>>2115719
Haha, so did I.

>itty bitty grey kitty
>so fluffy and soft
> grey kitty grey kitty grey kitty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.